Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again (665 Views)

What Is The Answer To This Maths Question That Has Gone Viral??? / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again by fjjc(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2012
HELLO MADAM ODUNNU.I AM ODUOLA SAHEED THE OWNER OF O.A.U POST-UTME 2012/2013 ADMISSION (OFFICIAL PAGE) THREAD WITH THREAD NAME FJJC.IT IS SO SAD THAT YOU TEND TO PRETEND AS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AS MODERATOR IN THIS EDUCATIONAL PART OF NAIRALAND FORUM.IF THERE IS ONE THING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS OF THE FACT THAT YOU LACK WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM.WERE YOU SLEEPING WHEN MY THREAD THAT I CREATED GO FROM O PAGE TO THIRD PAGE BEFORE YOU PUT A STOP TO IT AND BESIDES TRANSFER IT WITH A LINK TO MUYESKIN THREAD.I AM NOT SURPRISE THAT YOU DID WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE THIS IS NOT YOUR FIRST TIME OF DOING THAT BUT I WANT TO PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE PLAYING POLITICS ON A FORUM THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOUR PERSON AND I CAN BIT MY CHEST THAT I HAVE NO SKELETON IN MY CUPBOARD.AND I ALSO BELIEVE THAT NOBODY AS EVER REPORT MY PERSON FOR ANY DUBIOUS ACT SINCE I HAVE JOINED THIS FORUM ON THIS ONE NEED TO BE APPRECIATED RATHER DISCOURAGE.
Re: Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2012
Odunu, come and defend ya self now now
Re: Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again by Yakeeboy: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
@odunnu that is very bad we need explaination to this matter don't be bias.
Re: Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again by Odunnu: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
If I have to direct you again to the complains thread, i'll do that by throwing you out. Please vent all your anger there, stop creating multiple threads addressing one issue.

(1)

If U Need Admission Into Any University In Nigeria Or Foreign University / Live:unilag Holds Candle Light Reception,for Late Vc.(started 6:30pm) / This Is Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.