Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Do I Do To Live? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Do To Live? (563 Views)

Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse / PHOTO – Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey-like Baby In Otukpo, Benue State / A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Live? by helpmelive: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
i am seeking for your sincere advice. presently i am in China, but now i think my situation is becoming unbearable. i had an unprotected sex last year April. now i am having all the symptoms of HIV. i know my body system and am very sure is HIV. But am confused because if i go to the hospital to verify and they diagnose it i will be deported immediately. on the second hand, i read that HIV takes 10yrs. so am confuse now. What do i do friends? Your sincere advice will go along way to assist me. Thank u all.
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by agiboma(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
helpmelive: i am seeking for your sincere advice. presently i am in China, but now i think my situation is becoming unbearable. i had an unprotected sex last year April. now i am having all the symptoms of HIV. i know my body system and am very sure is HIV. But am confused because if i go to the hospital to verify and they diagnose it i will be deported immediately. on the second hand, i read that HIV takes 10yrs. so am confuse now. What do i do friends? Your sincere advice will go along way to assist me. Thank u all.

go get tested it could be something else, you should know what is going on with your body
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by helpmelive: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2012
Thank u dear sister for your prompt response. Doctors in the house can you help me to clear this information that HIV/AIDS takes up to 10 yrs on the average before it can manifest. am so affraid!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2012
@OP
so long as you go to a PRIVATE CLINIC, i doubt you have to give them any details........most places wouldnt even need to see your passport or visa status. come on bro!!!!

the more you do nothing, the worst it will be for you. dont waste any time and go to the closest private clinic in your area. if you live in Bj or Sh then i can give you some link about where to go.

here is one in Bj: http://www.cmsclinic.com/man/std_testing_in_beijing.htm NO ID REQUIRED!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by helpmelive: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2012
@Mrbrownjay, Thank you so much, i live in beijing, i will locate the place today
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by kodylicky(f): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2012
i think its best u get tested.
goodluck dear. i pray ur fears are not confirmed.
I pray u get a good report.
Re: What Do I Do To Live? by highland(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2012
You have to do a test first before conclusion, even after test solution never ceased.

Being deported should not be your problem but acheiving the goal of good health.

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Tips / Teenager with four kidneys Wants Tobe Kidney Donor / A Thread For Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.