Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? (1841 Views)

Poll: Water or Tissue: Best method to clean your backside

Water: 75% (9 votes)
Tissue: 25% (3 votes)
others: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Post-toilet Preferences –water Or Tissue Paper / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Oking1(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2012
I and my guys were having this argument about the best and cleanest method to wipe ur y*nsh after The Big One. Some say water is best cos it washes all residue off but is a bit messy . Others say tissue is best cos it is not messy and you dont have to touch sh!t with your hand but does not clean everything (guys ever wondered why the part of ur boxers that touches that place is always dark?). So what method do you use and why? Which method do we pass on to our kids?
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by NJV: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2012
After some wipes with tissue, try sprinkling some water on another set of tissue before wiping.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by desthan(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2012
Water does it for me anytime. . . we call it 9jadelta!!!
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by moremi2008(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2012
Although I don't know what this is doing in the family section, wet wipes work like a charm (the type you use to clean babies)!
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Oking1(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2012
moremi2008: Although I don't know what this is doing in the family section, wet wipes work like a charm (the type you use to clean babies)!
Its in the family section cos i asked what method do we encourage our kids to use.
Do you carry baby wipes around with you?

NJV: After some wipes with tissue, try sprinkling some water on another set of tissue before wiping.
Ayama. Thats even messier. I mean the wet tissue will just scatter all over ur backside while wiping.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by adonisgold: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2012
Both, wash with water and dry (dab) with tissue.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by moremi2008(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2012
[quote author=O king]
Its in the family section cos i asked what method do we encourage our kids to use.
Do you carry baby wipes around with you? /quote]

I rarely use public toilets to do the Number 2. If I have to use a toilet that isn't mine, I just use tissue (water is not really an option outside Nigeria unless you're a pure villager at heart). The last time I used water was in my Grandma's house over a decade ago. Geez, I pray I never have to use water again; it's just gross and super-unhygienic.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by NJV: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
O king:
Ayama. Thats even messier. I mean the wet tissue will just scatter all over ur backside while wiping.

if u just sprinkle the water d tissue wont scatter. It will when u wet rather than sprinkle.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
moremi2008: I rarely use public toilets to do the Number 2. If I have to use a toilet that isn't mine, I just use tissue (water is not really an option outside Nigeria unless you're a pure villager at heart). The last time I used water was in my Grandma's house over a decade ago. Geez, I pray I never have to use water again; it's just gross and super-unhygienic.

Omo your yansh go smell o. Nothing like good old water & soap to clean up that zone.

Thank God say you no be woman your toto for smell even worse from all the leftover shit grin
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by cantell(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
ziddy:

Omo your yansh go smell o. Nothing like good old water & soap to clean up that zone.

Thank God say you no be woman your toto for smell even worse from all the leftover shit grin
Yoruba man's way of thinkin.
Using water is bad hygiene, there's no two ways about it.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
cantell:
Yoruba man's way of thinkin.
Using water is bad hygiene, there's no two ways about it.
Agreed grin Continue strutting around with smelling yansh and saying Yoruba man thinking. No way you can wipe your yansh clean with tissue, not with all those fine hairs down there.
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by cantell(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
ziddy:
Agreed grin Continue strutting around with smelling yansh and saying Yoruba man thinking. No way you can wipe your yansh clean with tissue, not with all those fine hairs down there.
Lol. You no well.
Even if e dey smell, Perfume don finish for market?
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by moremi2008(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
ziddy:

That's why you shower twice a day! I am frankly the last person you want to accuse of bad hygiene. I am obsessed with hygeine; I can't even confess on here to some of the things I do to stay smell and germ free. My biggest nightmare is having a smelly body or smelly mouth. lol
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
NJV: After some wipes with tissue, try sprinkling some water on another set of tissue before wiping.

Long thing

If you want to use tissue use it,if it is water just go for it.

What is Tissue + Water = Long thing
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Outstrip(f): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2012
Wipes. Unless it is running water as in water running right in between your crack there is not way it could be more hygienic
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Oking1(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2012
Water is easier to use whn at home cos u can easily get access to soap. But what about public toilets and the likes whr u don't have access to soap? So u just wash u yansh with ordinary water and later use the hand eat amala?
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by TV01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hmmmm. It had to happen - my first shitty post on NLcheesy .

Align your dump times with your shower times. Works for me. I also go the gym a lot and love rocking their hot jet showers post working out and offloading. For some reason wifey prefers for me to do my thing there too

Scatalogically yours
TV
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by Busybody2(f): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2012
TV01: Hmmmm. It had to happen - my first shitty post on NLcheesy .

Lmao, this is classic hehehe

Literarily and figuratively speaking ehn cheesy
Re: Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? by moremi2008(m): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2012
TV01: Hmmmm. It had to happen - my first shitty post on NLcheesy .

Align your dump times with your shower times. Works for me. I also go the gym a lot and love rocking their hot jet showers post working out and offloading. For some reason wifey prefers for me to do my thing there too

Scatalogically yours
TV

Are we still talking about shitting or about something entirely different? Orisirisi for this NL.

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Mothers, Is It Bad To Breastfeed Your 48year Old Son In Public? / How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? / Learn To Cherish Your Mother While She Is Still Alive - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.