Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? (21460 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Can Women/ladies Go Through University Without Having A Bf ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by oluagness(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have asked my friends and colleagues this question but they refused to give genuine answer, while some of them would not give any answer. One of the ladies said, "I am not used to it".
Ladies what exactly is the function of tissue paper when you go for a pee?

Note: this post is meant for matured minds and not to condemn anybody.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by libertyfather(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
They insert it in the v****a pee on it, when soaked like baby diaper they will remove it and throw away...na style grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Mimienudles(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
It helps the honeypot though I prefer water
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by darlingnuel(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles: It helps the honeypot though I prefer water
Helps it to do what? You haven't answered the question. BTW, what did u mean by 'honeypot'? IMO, the tissue paper serves in draining urine remains off the surface of the vagina, otherwise, it could drain the undies. Generally, it's a good hygiene measure.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by okosodo: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yam yam bhu
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
They make little paper boats to test the hardness of the toilet water.

Seriously, you aren't the only male to ask this question. So, answer is they wipe their woman bits to avoid dripping excess urine onto underwear, carpets, bus seats and the mouths of... angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by 100Cents: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Are you a virgin ?

Haven't you seen a woman peeing before ?

Peep through the door hole..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by candidbabe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles: It helps the honeypot though I prefer water

water encourages growth of bacteria in the womanliness so tissue is preferable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Mimienudles(f): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
candidbabe:

water encourages growth of bacteria in the womanliness so tissue is preferable.
I don't use tissue, maybe I should start. Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Dygeasy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
It's a good measure hygenically. You don't wanna know what goes on there when measures like this aren't taken.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by fr3do(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
To wipe folds grin

Its kind of analogous to flinging in men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by ignis: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Another dumb question from a dumb guy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Jennydoris(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well I really don't know why you are asking such question but let me give a tip of why some women use tissue paper when urinating. Why I said some is because not every woman likes using the tissue paper. While some use the tissue, some others go with water and some don't use any of the two. As you know, urine has an awful odour that comes with it, and as a woman who has reached adolescent age there are so many changes that you will notice at this point in time and one of them includes virgin al discharge. And some of this discharge if not taken care of gives the V-shape an offensive odour that's why it's advisable to use panty liner. And that's where the use of tissue comes in. After urinating some of us use the tissue or water as the case maybe to clean or wash off the urine dropping from the inner part of the V-shape so as to avoid the odour there after. No girl or woman in her right senses will like to perceive any foul smell from her V-shape especially when going out or in the midst of people. So in other to avoid such smell it's advisable to use either water or tissue to save ourselves the embarrassment of smelling like what I don't know and also to avoid body odour to a very large extent. In a situation where you won't be comfortable to use water then you can opt in for tissue paper. I myself don't buy the idea of using water. Though I heard it's the best thing to use. But water usage is more preferably when you are sitting at the comfort of your own toilet not when your in the public. So when going out, go with tissue or baby wipes. If you are a lover of using water hold your peace till you get to your home. Using tissue after urinating is simply called womanly sanitation. I hope my answer helps.

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why do you always clean up your anus whether with water or tissue. Answer to that will give you answers to why women clean up after urinating except of course you don't clean up your anus after defecating undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by jnrbayano(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
I juta isi nkita I were agba ya mee gini?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
..I usually use it to clean and cover the toilet sit...

....Especially in public toilets...

Then i use the remaining tissue paper for another thing....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by kreamidiva(f): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
I hate tissue paper.

Baby wipes is the best.... ladies try it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva: I hate tissue paper.

You are a liar. Stop forming americana here jare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by spanzed(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: ..I usually use it to clean and cover the toilet sit...

....Especially in public toilets...

Then i use the remaining tissue paper for another thing....
what other thing grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by mya1: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva: I hate tissue paper.

But then, how do you dispose it? Baby wipes clog the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by soulglo: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
mya1:

There are flush able wipes. Babywipes are usually not flushable. Look for feminine wipes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by olashas(f): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
letsdothis:

You are a liar. Stop forming americana here jare.
She is right though smiley. Baby wipes cleans the vjay better. Especially the sweet smelling lavender types cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by olashas(f): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
mya1:

The dustbin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
olashas:
She is right though smiley. Baby wipes cleans the vjay better. Especially the sweet smelling lavender types cool

I pity you. Keep putting chemical inside your vjay becuz you want to clean it
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by kreamidiva(f): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
mya1:

I throw away. I don't flush. It's the best.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by apolonius(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2014
Ask your mum!
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by mya1: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
soulglo:

There are flush able wipes. Babywipes are usually not flushable. Look for feminine wipes.

Yea, I use flushable feminine wipes.Mostly on my period anyway, otherwise it's tissue.

kreamidiva:

Alright.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by adebrave1(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm learning, even though I'm not a lady

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
kreamidiva:

You are still lying abi. You want to feel among the ajebutter girls by force
Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by olashas(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
letsdothis:

I pity you. Keep putting chemical inside your vjay becuz you want to clean it
Chemicals? [/b]BABY[b] wipes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
olashas:
Chemicals? [/b]BABY[b] wipes? undecided

I know what i'm saying. Baby wipes is wet. The liquid is soft chemical for baby bum bum not for veejay. if you are wiping veejay after peeing you are exposing veejay to chemicals not advisable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.