Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Auto Connect To Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Auto Connect To Internet (1812 Views)

(camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / How To Block An Application From Auto Connecting To Internet On Android Phone / Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Connect To Internet by vicshownero(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2012
How can i stop z :\sys\bin\FRAMEWORKSERVER.EXE from connecting to the internet on my c5.i dont even know d application it is but i can see it wit netquin under network firewall connecting to d internet.even wen am nt browsing my connection will be active and if i go to connection manager my connection will be active and it will be wasting my Mb.pls how can i stop it from connecting to the internet.thanks
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2012
Frameworkserver.exe is a component of Nokia
Email, so you either have an email account(s)
configured to use Nokia's Messaging (i.e. "push")
service and your phone is reaching out to these
servers, or you have an email account(s) set to poll
the mailbox at a certain interval. From an Inbox, check Options -> Settings -> Mailbox Settings ->
When to Sync and make sure "Update Interval" for
all mailboxes is set to Manual. If you don't have
this setting (I don't know exactly what the Nokia
Messaging settings are), you may want to delete
and remake the mailbox, but Decline Nokia's Terms of Service, which will disable your phone's
use of Messaging. I hope that helps!
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by damatolnew: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
u2 1 day: Frameworkserver.exe is a component of Nokia
Email, so you either have an email account(s)
configured to use Nokia's Messaging (i.e. "push"wink
service and your phone is reaching out to these
servers, or you have an email account(s) set to poll
the mailbox at a certain interval. From an Inbox, check Options -> Settings -> Mailbox Settings ->
When to Sync and make sure "Update Interval" for
all mailboxes is set to Manual. If you don't have
this setting (I don't know exactly what the Nokia
Messaging settings are), you may want to delete
and remake the mailbox, but Decline Nokia's Terms of Service, which will disable your phone's
use of Messaging. I hope that helps!
.ha i dont know how best to thank u bro,dt was wat happened o and i never knew,av tuned off d auto syn.thanks so much,may God bless u,coz of dis stupid framework issue,eti 15mb always finish within 2days.thanks bro
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2012
you are welcome.
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by vicshownero(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
u2 1 day: you are welcome.
.pls bro i need your help on dis thread- www.nairaland.com/998335/how-stop-dis-application#11565511 .thanks
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by yuchango: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
thanks so much,may God bless u,coz of dis silly framework issue,eti 15mb always finish within 2days.thanks bro[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Auto Connect To Internet by vicshownero(m): 2:58am On Jul 27, 2012
yuchango: thanks so much,may God bless u,coz of dis silly framework issue,eti 15mb always finish within 2days.thanks bro[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
na so bro.welcome

(1) (Reply)

Bold2 And Galaxy Pocket For Swap For Bold5 Or Iphone / Infinix Race Alpha Smart Gesture / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Still Awaiting Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.