Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA (10947 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by Ayomax(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

and your english also sucks .... grin
go and report to da SSS
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by bakila: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2012
Alxmyr:

What qualfies somebody to be Nigeria President must be of no significance in your mind.
Its people like you that vote on sentiment and foist on the rest of us epileptic leadership!

Are referring to his Excellency's leadership.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by MmuoOkija: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2012
My Nigerian side says::

THis guy should be the poster boy for MUMU NIGERIA LIMITED.

God just gave him a second chance in life and he missed it. .

7million!! I dey laugh o!! If na me. . .

By the next day na 2012 Passat I go drive come work!! Jor o!!

My GOOD SIDE:

I would like to see this guy!!

I would like to understand how he thinks. . .

He is a dying breed of Nigerian.

I hope good fortunes smile down on you. . . Because of you, I still have hope for Nigeria. .

1 Like

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by ShiftControlAlt(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2012
Ayomax: i once made tht stupid mistake, i found 70k in a misplaced wallet n i returned it, only for da useless woman to giv me N100 for my reward,i left witout colectn da 1h. Dis guy wil regret returnin da money

This your talk get K-leg, did you return the money to be rewarded or because you wanted the owner to have it back? It doesn't matter whether she gave you anything or not as long as your conscience is clear, next time sha like you said chop the money but remember one day the same could happen to you too and you'll ponder on why people can't be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2012
Mmuo Okija: My Nigerian side says::

THis guy should be the poster boy for MUMU NIGERIA LIMITED.

God just gave him a second chance in life and he missed it. .

7million!! I dey laugh o!! If na me. . .

By the next day na 2012 Passat I go drive come work!! Jor o!!

My GOOD SIDE:

I would like to see this guy!!

I would like to understand how he thinks. . .

He is a dying breed of Nigerian.

I hope good fortunes smile down on you. . . Because of you, I still have hope for Nigeria. .
And your real side would have done what? Hehehe
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by antartica(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2012
Alxmyr:

What qualfies somebody to be Nigeria President must be of no significance in your mind.
Its people like you that vote on sentiment and foist on the rest of us epileptic leadership!

Because nigerian president and leaders so far are all re.tarded rogues. It is ur ignorance that kept u where u are and makes u think they are worth cow poo,even when they are the bone behind ur backwardness. They all deserve to be eliminated. Dont u get it? They are antrax,nobody but a fo.ol toys with antrax.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by Ayomax(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2012
ShiftControlAlt:

This your talk get K-leg, did you return the money to be rewarded or because you wanted the owner to have it back? It doesn't matter whether she gave you anything or not as long as your conscience is clear, next time sha like you said chop the money but remember one day the same could happen to you too and you'll ponder on why people can't be honest.
wht im advocating for is tht we shld encourage honesty.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by moremi2008(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2012
Omo, the guy fall hand oh! God opened a door and he closed it! Chai!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by deshclones(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Nawaoh...some people sha..

God gave him a second chance to better his life..dude blew it...you begin to wonder how God works..money might have been dropped by a greedy /thieving govt official/politician..so no biggy in pocketing it...peeps dey church 24/7..dey fast and pray for this kind of opportunity..yet this malu blew his..not once but twice..chai....

reminds me of when i found a very expensive gold chain belonging to my uncle's girlfriend..the silly chic knew my uncle was married with 3kids...she still went ahead to friend him...and spend countless nights in his house...o boy ..i just pocketed the stuff..sold it and used to money to buy one baaad sony deck back then in school..no time and i have never felt remorse for once..i dont treat fools gladly..desh say so angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by antartica(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2012
I have always said it,northern are the most honest people in nigeria on average I rather do business of trust with them than any other tribe in nigeria,including my own tribe.There is some kind of simplicity among them that one relies on. Not their leaders though.

1 Like

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2012
Ayomax:
Issorait
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2012
Ayomax:
Guy, i know you were expecting her to give u at least like 5k out of it. But, what if the cash was her rent she had saved up for months or her Childs school fee she was gonna pay? I'm sure she blessed that #100 note in her mind before offering you.
On the other hand, were u that hungry looking that she had to offer u anything at all? Hehehe, na joke o.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2012
antartica: I have always said it,northern are the most honest people in nigeria on average I rather do business of trust with them than any other tribe in nigeria,including my own tribe.There is some kind of simplicity among them that one relies on. Not their leaders though.
I bet you've not come across a very bad sharp northerner, don't be hasty to conclude.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2012
WOW!!! shocked
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2012
Ijogz K: WOW!!! shocked
You wish twas you who found the wallet, abi?
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by xterra2(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2012
Chei shocked
And this is not his first time this guy is really credible
Omo 7milla
Bless this man , he is one in a million
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by MmuoOkija: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: You wish twas you who found the wallet, abi?

Dey there. . .

Gbobgo aye!

So far say I been don first return one before, nobody go suspect me lailai!!!

Reminds of of the special edition of Nigerias "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONIARE" show that was captioned "WHO DESERVES TO BE A MILLIONAIRE". The show was done to reward outstanding Nigerians. .
I remember one guy that was brought on the show who found a "SUITCASE FULL OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES" and returned it. . . CHOI!!! In todays money, that guy prolly found over 15million - 25million naira equivalent and returned it for like a 1000 Naira reward. .

When the guy appeared on the show, he was still a very poor man. . I couldnt help but imagine what that guys life would have been like should he had chosen to take that money and buy a s'hitload of lands . . . I guess some people were buil to be poor. . . Ask for me!! Lailai! I will pocket it. . Finders keepers. . Loosers weepers

1 Like

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by Orebukola(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2012
Good People,Great Nation,I pray Allah 2 reward u than u had expected.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by acidtalk: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: I bet you've not come across a very bad sharp northerner, don't be hasty to conclude.

He said on the Average which he is absolutely CORRECT.

An average northerner is extremely sincere.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by botson(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2012
antartica: That guy deserve to be nigerian president . His honesty is dumbfounding. I cant even trust myself to be that good in that hell hole.

Guy we share dsame spirit bro... If na •̸Ϟε Mmmmm God knw wetin i 4 do oooo.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by 2rutalk1: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2012
Bluetooth: Typical ibo man. . .what else can I say ? tongue if we complain of ibos and crime,y'all will start screaming tribalism but no one is condemning this id'iot for his stu'pid remarks !
I have been following your comments on this forum and I have discovered that you are the most useless person on earth. Why not acquire at least a secondary education to change your level of reasoning. I am aware your prejudice is a product of illiteracy, poverty and frustration. No learned person can reason the way you do. I feel for your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by tchaik(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: A national award for returning a lost wallet? As in, is that what the award is meant for? Smh
@puplin, for real? There is your answer:

acidtalk:

We leave hardworking and sincere men out there in the cold and give National Awards to bald headed, pot bellied men and women who have carted and looted our National treasury? God will certainly intervene one day.
Look around and see our past and present heros and their families wallow away in poverty while the people that are the cause of Nigerians sufferings are celeberated!
You are a National Hero and deserve far more than a return trip to Instanbul.
@puplin, you have a lot of soul searching to do.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by babaowo: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
had also returned wrist watch worth 38k pounds so its not big deal for me anyway.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
tchaik:
@puplin, for real? There is your answer:

@puplin, you have a lot of soul searching to do.
The word national hero has been battered left, right and centre...that is why every tom, dick and harry gets a national award. It's become so meaningless.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by antartica(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: I bet you've not come across a very bad sharp northerner, don't be hasty to conclude.

I mean on average. They have relatively more humane approach to life,compared to some u guys that think that life is about cheating others cheaply. Something u call fastness instead of fo.olishness.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by botson(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: The other day in a banking hall, i picked up a small nylon bag containing pieces of #1000 notes that i didn't even bother to count before handing it over to the security man on duty. Dude just pocketed it....told his supervisor and the idiot smiled & asked me if the cash is up to #5000. I left the bank that day feeling like one very big mumu cuz i had just #500 in my wallet. Hehehehe

Laugh wan kill ooooo... If na •̸Ϟε i no dey make tht kinda mistake ooooo
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by cowgurl: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
If e had not reported d missing wallet, who do u tink wud b held responsible wen d passenger comes wit his/her complaints? #js asking#.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
To add to all that, there is actually nowhere in the report that depicts the guy as a northerner. My next door neighbour name na Salami & na Yoruba man.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by deshclones(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
puplin: The word national hero has been battered left, right and centre...that is why every tom, dick and harry gets a national award. It's become so meaningless.

so d1..ck no be person name again

Seun nd mukina wan censor everything for NL.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by puplin(f): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
cowgurl: If e had not reported d missing wallet, who do u tink wud b held responsible wen d passenger comes wit his/her complaints? #js asking#.
I made this point earlier in the thread & am glad someone else thinks same. There are two sides to a coin....there is every possibility that the first tot that came to his mind was to keep the wallet o, except he's not human.....it's #7.3m..an amount he most likely won't earn in 10yrs working as a cleaning supervisor. He probably weighed the possible possibilities in the event of the passenger coming back to complain....if he had kept the wallet, na dat day e for enter labour market.
On the other hand, it is very possible that he didn't even check the contents of the wallet fully before returning it.
Now, i think either way..he deserves a reward from his employers and not necessarily a national award like some of u think.
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by doctokwus: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
botson:

Laugh wan kill ooooo... If na •̸Ϟε i no dey make tht kinda mistake ooooo
What if u had bn caught or d owner just saw d bag in time,imagine d embarassment& d stigma,den u wud wish d ground opens up& swallows u
Re: Salami Ibrahim Found And Returned ₦7M At MMIA by 9zeros(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
If i were him, i'd simply keep d money then go n say d hustlers pray: ''i didnt choose dis life(to be a cleaner), dis life chose me. So, God pls 4give me, i may neva have made it witout sin''. Its a dog-eat-dog world, God will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / Bandits Write Letter To 9 Zamfara Communities: Pay Us Or Face Attacks / Jalingo APC Chairman, Bashir Bakari Suspended For Allegedly Working For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.