Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Leave Your Worries For Us To Carry And Sleep While We Take Your Fears Away - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Leave Your Worries For Us To Carry And Sleep While We Take Your Fears Away (607 Views)

Rat Poison Sales Boom In Nigeria Over Lassa Fever Fears / Best Way To Carry A Baby Is On Your Back? / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Your Worries For Us To Carry And Sleep While We Take Your Fears Away by olawuyiayo: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2012
Are you worried about “ your enemies” cockroaches, flies, rodents, rats, snakes, bed bug, scorpion etc. We have cable equipments and chemicals to eradicate all this dangerous insects and pests around your vicinity and we are assuring you that you will never experience them again.
We are involve in both individual and corporate controls, we also do involve in destroying of grasses and home clearing. Our services and charges are affordable and customer friendly prices. It is a promise we make to our clients and we deliver.

GIA WINNERS VENTURES
2 Akin Osiyemi Street
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja
Lagos.
You can reach Ayo at:
Phone number: 08053949235
Email: olawuyiayo@yahoo.com
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Headache N Weakness In Pregnancy / In What Measure Shld I Take It Pls / Do You Like To Play Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.