Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

You Want To Tell Me You Are Creative? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Want To Tell Me You Are Creative? (722 Views)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / Literature Experts, Tell Me The Meaning Of This Word / Pls I Want Somebody To Tell Me Of How To Mail A Letter Through Post Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Tell Me You Are Creative? by TJexalted: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Visit www.designswaggs today to join the creative minds where you will have the opportunity of being exposed to reputable advertising agencies for recognition and employment and also win fabulous prizes.
Freestyle option is meant specifically for those that do not possess skills in graphics design, web design or photography but wants to participate in the competition.

(1) (Reply)

Lol / Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Mukoma Wa Ngugi, Ngugi Wa Thiongo's Son / An Essay: Sweet Tears Of April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.