Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fresh Joke From The Bin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fresh Joke From The Bin (934 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone / Another Etc From The Bin. . .gba: Gba: Gba: Gboooooooooooooooooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Joke From The Bin by bingbagbo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
teacher: okon! okon okon nor be u i dey call?
okon:stop the noise eediot. .
teacher:hey okon, na me your science teacher you dey talk to like that?
okon:èediot! no be you teach say herbivores are animals that feed on plants only?
teacher:true now
okon:no be you say goat be herbivore?
teacher: of course
okon:useless teacher! u made me leave my food behind to go n piss only to come back n see goats eat all my fish, n u say goats are herbivores dem be your papa vores!

teacher fell into coma.
Re: Fresh Joke From The Bin by daQueen: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
dis 1 is

██████ 100% joke

thumbs up ^^^
Re: Fresh Joke From The Bin by bingbagbo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
daQueen: dis 1 is

██████ 100% joke

thumbs up ^^^

thats why i am the president!
Re: Fresh Joke From The Bin by Lucario007(m): 1:14am On Apr 26, 2012
Wow, this is so funny my pet dog is rolling and the floor is laughing. Not to mention how as Santa crawled down my chimney to help Bigfoot roast the dodo bird he wrestled from a triceratops in my backyard. undecided tongue
By the way. . .

IS THIS A JOKE?

(1) (Reply)

{breaking_news} Bill Gates Has Resigned As The Chairman 0f Micr0-s0ft...... / Killer Number / A Typical Yoruba Woman Phonebook Names!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.