Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent (1039 Views)

The Crime Of Lagos State In Demolishing Oshodi Main Market / Hundreds Of Americans Give Up U.S. Passports After New Tax Rules Start / The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by bittyend(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by bittyend(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2012
Nigerian American stalking Ryan Seacrest

This story is only getting more bizarre as time goes on. The first stalkerish run in occurred when Uzomah was arrested after he allegedly tried to get into a car with Seacrest as he left an event at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. When security stepped in, a fight broke out. One of Seacrest’s security people was nearly choked out before they were able to subdue Uzomah.

The man was taken in for “suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon or force likely to cause great bodily injury.” Officers found a switchblade on him at the time of his arrest.

In that instance, Seacrest was able to drive away before Uzomah got to him. He eventually pleaded guilty to three misdemeanors, and was put on probation and forbidden to come near the TV / radio personality.

So much for following the terms of your probation! TMZ now reports that the same man may have entered the E! building in LA today looking for Ryan. Luckily security knew about the man and alerted authorities. Now we’re learning that the man has in fact been arrested by LAPD, and was taken away in the back of a police car (see video below).

It doesn’t sound like probation is going to cut it for this guy. For whatever reason, he seems hell-bent on getting to his victim. I’d say he needs a psych-evaluation too, eh?

What do you think, is Chidi Uzomah Ryan Seacrest’s biggest fan or a dangerous stalker? Give us your thoughts below.

Also, check out photos and video related to the incident below.
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2012
HAHAHAHA Lmfao, OP just armed a Nuclear Weapon and gave the codes to two tribes while directly aiming it at another.

I'd love to see how this thread turns out.
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by BlackPikiN(m): 2:02am On Apr 26, 2012
The OP go soon talk say no be him be shitmess/bittyend and Alh Harem. Mumu

Dnt let me start the attack on you.
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by bittyend(m): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2012
BlackPikiN yeske!:
The OP go soon talk say no be him be shitmess/bittyend and Alh Harem. Mumu

Dnt let me start the attack on you.

I told you I'm neither shymmex nor alh_harem.
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by BlackPikiN(m): 2:14am On Apr 26, 2012
^^^You are an hediot and so hopeless!
I am ready to finish you on this thread, you worthless rat!
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by bittyend(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2012
BlackPikiN yeske!:
^^^You are an hediot and so hopeless!
I am ready to finish you on this thread, you worthless rat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by ektbear: 2:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Eh...Nigerians in america certainly are not uniformly saints. However, an isolated case or a few isolated cases doesn't mean a higher tendency towards crime, racist behavior, etc..

Let's be logical here
Re: The Crime Wave And Racist Behaviours Of Americans Of Nigerian Descent by tpia5: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2012
like i always suspected, the op and many other useless xenophobes stoking up tribal and racial wars on nl and elsewhere, arent nigerian.

he [op] just busted himself.

most of them are either not nigerian, or extremely demented, depraved nigerinoid animals who troll the web for whatever benefit they think they are gaining from it [trolling].

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fashola Doing About Education In Lagos / Bigotry And Hardline Posture The Causes Of BH, Plateau Crises - Simon Kolawole / OLYMPICS: “no Gold, No Silver, No Bronze, N2.3 Bn Down The Drain”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.