Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reminiscence - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reminiscence (822 Views)

I'm searching for this thing called luv / A Pretty Independent And Romantic Lady Who Wants True Love! / Romantic Lady Needed Around Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminiscence by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Reminiscence by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Eh yeah, u see why I keep advising Nigerian guys to start acting like Nigerian girls too, by proving hard to get & ignoring them completely as if they don't exist, & watch out if they won't come looking for u guys? If u were a girl and wrote this, believe me by now, u would have received more than 100 replies from guys dropping their nos, emails, bbm, birth certificates & death certificates in the name of wooing a girl on NL....sighs....guys grow up pls...act like them! stop portraying urselves as cheap worthless commodities girls can ignore at will & use at will. Even if u are so damn lonely, get other passions, pursue your life dreams & financial aspirations & women will flock ur way naturally. stop begging girls online for love & attention. by the way, who told u they aren't meeting enough guys offline & probably turning them down for their selfish desires, only to come online to seek for miracle wealthy guys, daydreamers! sighs....pls use this forum for ur own financial, career, business, educational, etc purposes & not for romance or love cos u won't find any here, except u are in to have craps!!
Re: Reminiscence by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2012
Thanks brother! You make a perfect sense and I'm in a total agreement! But hey, the context warranting my post shouldn't be mistaken. With ma kind of personality, I really don't think having ny naija girl within my domain is a task that could take me an atom of effort, but with my exposure and outgoing nature by and large, it's been quite relishing to surf the web. Naija girls are naturally shy and selfish, I know it's hard to get the genuine ones these days. By the way I would love to know you more, I find your advice quite interesting. Do well to send me a private text so we could talk better, cheers.
Re: Reminiscence by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
You are welcome, I just sent you a friend request...if you accept, we can exchange pr8t msgs....cheers and don't give up with your dream, Nigerian girls are just dream killers....come only when its well...which is why we have an unbalanced nation in all sectors of the economy.....take care.
Re: Reminiscence by Lilshaddy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
If you are a sexy,hot and Hot lady that need passionate sex i am here for you.I am good at what i do,i dont have sex to satisfy myself but to satisfy the lady,i'll perform alot of MouthAction and you that u will feel u are in heaven,i will work on ur wet pussy and nipple,locate ur G spot and make u squirt.Am a guy of few words.My no 08099743987,07063436505
Re: Reminiscence by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2013
Please can you resend me your BB invite?

(1) (Reply)

----- / I Need A Matured Lady To Settle With / A Mature Man But Young In Action Needs Young Sexy Hungry Babes With Mature Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.