Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave (5345 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by diallo12(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
youlaw: Thanks for all these, you said I should break up with them how? I've tried but nothing seems working. Kajad you don't have to believe put let's pray one day you find yourself in my shoes. I was able to keep them all because they are not in the same location: Lagos, P/H, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Abuja. Even if breaking up with all of them is easy there is one that is not cos i don't know how i'll do it without leaving her more battered than i met her. Now she seems so happy she found love not knowing it's shadow and my wife once saw her text on my fone and it was almost hell. I can't also let my wife know not that i fear her put I respect and value her so much I can't bear to see her unhappy not to talk of see her cry. Playing this game means nothing to me I'll play it you won't wanna go but now I'm sensing danger ahead. Last week someone called my wife from my office and told her she was my girlfriend. Till date I don't know who the person is I don't have a girlfriend in the office and she used the office line. How the person got her number I don't know cos i have a direct line on my table and I don't call her thru PABX. Now I'm determined to stop but how?
if dey are fine jst send deir number here n I promise dey'l leave ur married ass alone.*dats if dey actually exist*
diallo12: if dey are fine jst send deir number here n I promise dey'l leave ur married ass alone.*dats if dey actually exist*
Re: I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave by adaxxy: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eeeooow na soo your joystick sweet yhem reach undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Childhood Memories / Must I Wear Our Wedding Ring? / I Get Worried About Growing Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.