Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! (1202 Views)

Boils Around My Private Part / Please Share Your Worst Place To Have "Boils" / Help!.i Found 2 Things Looking Like Boils In My Anus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by maxinejoel(f): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2012
I ve been battling with boils for the past too months. Each time one goes, another appear in a different place. Any medical personnel with useful suggestions please! I ll really appreciate it. I used pennicillin ointment.which drugs can I take?
Re: Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by mecussey(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2012
possibly, you have an infection or excess suger in the blood , go do some test (culture test) and urine analysis.
Re: Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by BuySilver: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2012
mecussey: possibly, you have an infection or excess suger in the blood , go do some test (culture test) and urine analysis.

After you've gone for the tests above, you may find your blood culture is positive for some infection or another.

Use silver biotics for one month and you should be free after that.

Re: Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by maxinejoel(f): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2012
BuySilver*:

After you've gone for the tests above, you may find your blood culture is positive for some infection or another.

Use silver biotics for one month and you should be free after that.
mecussey: possibly, you have an infection or excess suger in the blood , go do some test
mecussey:
possibly, you have an infection or excess suger in the blood , go do some test (culture test) and urine analysis.
(culture test) and urine analysis.
u re right about the sugar aspect. Been taking too mant sagary stuff of late. Then as 4 the test, wld do them ASAP. Thank u so much
Re: Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by mecussey(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dont forget to include Hiv, the symptom also come in different pattern. I am not trying to scare you but the test is better done in time
Re: Help! Boils Wan Kill Me O! by highland(m): 5:25am On Apr 28, 2012
You need more of antibiotics to get rid of those infections.

Green world Antibioic products are more available here.
Check my profile for link detail and contact

(1) (Reply)

Best Means To Treat Halitosis / Weird Things People Do While Sleeping / First Nigerian Ebola Patient Discharged Says Minister Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.