Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone (1598 Views)

Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / Blackberry Bold 4 Vs Blackberry Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by bendazum: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
I was shocked to my marrows when I wanted to dispose an Android Phone and was shocked by the disinterest in the phone inspite of the fact it was a touch screen and allows streaming.The price they were bidding the Phone was so ridiculous that I went home with it.Now my question is why,given the fact that I rate Android better than Blackberry?!
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by bendazum: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2012
I need your views guys.
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by walcolm(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: Now my question is why,given the fact that I rate Android better than Blackberry?!

what makes you think your opinion is the deciding factor?
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by bendazum: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2012
walcolm:

what makes you think your opinion is the deciding factor?

Well, not just my opinion alone but also from what people in nairaland. What are your own views and which of them do you use?
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by cyrexx: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
android has not yet percolated in our subconscious in nigeria, that's why. i've used bb, android and iphone and i can assure you that android(latest android 4, ice cream sandwich) is the best. it has much more apps and functions than bb, and it has more options than iphone e.g flash, customisations etc. its a matter of time before its appreciated by nigerians. bb is still ruling our mindsets when americans have ditched it long ago for iphones/ipads and android phones and tablets.

2 Likes

Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by wolfenstein(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2012
cyrexx: android has not yet percolated in our subconscious in nigeria, that's why. i've used bb, android and iphone and i can assure you that android(latest android 4, ice cream sandwich) is the best. it has much more apps and functions than bb, and it has more options than iphone e.g flash, customisations etc. its a matter of time before its appreciated by nigerians. bb is still ruling our mindsets when americans have ditched it long ago for iphones/ipads and android phones and tablets.
the main reason y ppl think bb is beta in Nigeria is because of pingin,if android does theirs I bet u bb will b out of market fast.....
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by cyrexx: 7:52am On May 09, 2012
wolfenstein:
the main reason y ppl think bb is beta in Nigeria is because of pingin,if android does theirs I bet u bb will b out of market fast.....

android has google talk and recently introduced hangouts which in my opinion is better than pinging in that you can see who you are chatting with and upto 9 people can chat together. people are just not aware yet.
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by Patlia: 9:00am On May 09, 2012
What are your own views and which of them do you use?[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by cyrexx: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
bump
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by mrakin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
In my own view
1. I love my BB because of the fact that I can browse and download on my BIS
2. I don't like touchscreen phones. I can not even cope with a BB with touch screen.
3 BB that are below OS6 are not without some silly issues.
So far so good
BB curve 7-my own very best
note that I don't ping. Am planning to delete my BBM application.

E N J O Y
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by cyrexx: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
^^^

Good for you!

But I guess you don't know that:

1. BIS can also be used on android. At least I am sure of Airtel and MTN.

2. Some android phones also have physical keyboard for those who hate typing on touchscreen, for example galaxy y duos and tecno q1

Android OS is very versatile and adaptable and thus the best and most widely used.

Cheers.
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by mrakin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks Mr Cyrexx for your own view.
I am sure you read my own view.
Note that some 'cheats' of using BB plans on androids are not official.
Anyway, don't generalise.
BB are very useful and still widely used in Nigeria.
Re: Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone by andre5000(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2013
well i jst heard dat bbm (blackberry messenger) is now available for download in playstore.....but only for andriod wif d OS of 4.0 and above.....if dat happens bb will die

(1) (Reply)

Unlock All Sprint All Vers,all Models, Gsm & Cdma- Samsung S5,htc One Etc / Top 10 Best Android Web Browsers / The Criminals At Airtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.