Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link (730 Views)

How Can I Change The Imei No. Of My Tecno P9 Mini Pad Android V4.4.2 To BB Imei? / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic. / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by fubbyy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
They produced a very nice product and named it blackberry,the phone is almost perfect,the screen,the keyboard,everything in it including the BBM are fun except the battery,they were capable of making a nice phone like this then why can't they produce a battery that matches the device,I guess none of them are using this product produced by them because if they do they would know what to do,am really tired of battery issue,always walking arround with chargerin my pocket , enter my room and you will think am a BB battery distributor,battery everywhere, this is not funny,I really need to reach this people by writting,somebody please give me a link, I didn't see any direct link in their site.
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by Kadata(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Was your BB brand new¿? As in fresh from pack?
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by aieromon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
fubbyy: They produced a very nice product and named it blackberry,the phone is almost perfect,the screen,the keyboard,everything in it including the BBM are fun except the battery,they were capable of making a nice phone like this then why can't they produce a battery that matches the device,I guess none of them are using this product produced by them because if they do they would know what to do,am really tired of battery issue,always walking arround with chargerin my pocket , enter my room and you will think am a BB battery distributor,battery everywhere, this is not funny,I really need to reach this people by writting,somebody please give me a link, I didn't see any direct link in their site.

What is really your problem?Yesterday you hated the phone,today you like the phone,tomorrow you hate the phone.
I repeat,what is really your problem? angry
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by fubbyy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ aleremon , where in this thread did I stated about liking the phone or hating it, from the begning all I do is complain , BB is nice but the battery spoilt the show, @kadata , my Bold1 is new and my curve 2 is fairy used sent by my inlaw,the two are in the same BB battery wahala,infact all BB is the same when it comes to battery ,I'm yet to see who will Confirm that his or hers has long lasting battery
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by mxxpunkxx: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^ we know its fairly used and we aint bothered if it was ur "out-law" that sent it or not

Email: stup!dthread@blackberry-newbie.org
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by fubbyy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ mxpunk , you are just too childish,I have went through all your threads, you are just a senseless little kid,although you might be the oldest in NL, your name truely described you,punk
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by Kadata(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
fubbyy: @ mxpunk , you are just too childish,I have went through all your threads, you are just a senseless little kid,although you might be the oldest in NL, your name truely described you,punk

Hey, be nice
Re: How Can I Write To BB Company?please I Need A Link by mxxpunkxx: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2012
@fubby:

U went through all my threads! Don't you hold a regular job?
Notwithstanding, [size=16pt]talk to the, talk to the, talk to the haaaaaaaaaaandddddddddddddd !!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Glo Browsing On 3g Network / Help On Mtn BIS / Android And Whatsapp On Windows Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.