Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb (2406 Views)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by mikymouse1(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Please, how do I transfer my phone contacts from my iphone 3GS to my BB Torch 9800. Pls assist
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2011
Why don't you just copy all your contacts to sim ?
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by mikymouse1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
I have more than 500 contacts on my iphone
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
miky_mouse:

I have more than 500 contacts on my iphone

Can still be done.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by mikymouse1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
Thanks, can assist with the steps?
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by Andrew3(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
install microsoft outlook or if you already have office installed, do this

open itunes and connect your phone, when your phone is detected, go to the info tab on itunes

tick sync all contacks, a new drop box wil higlight down, select outlook, then click apply down right of itunes

and wait wait till itunes finishes everything, may take a little more than 15 20 minutes depending on your data

and pc speed. when done, open the outlook and click on ontacts, you should see your contacs listed if all went well

open blackberry desktop manager, (internet required) when your phone is detected, click organiser, then click reset settings, click yes, click ok, click configure settings, tick addressbook, slect microsoft outlook the first one not express,
tick one way to device, click next, click accpet , click sync by down right, click accpt and wait, all is done without 3 mins. do all as i write it will be easy for you.

I advice you download the new desttop manager from this link and install, easier for you.

http://software.a1.net/bb/RIM/BB_Desktopmanager_6.0.1.exe
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by benzion72(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
Install Google Sync on Blackberry sync your contact even if it is 5000. Then install google sync on your new phone and sync again

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by chimanovic: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
all this one steps just to copy contacts?? see suffer.
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by coolbiodun: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2011
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by mufasa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
Use google sync like someone mentioned. Or sync to yahoo. Then simply download google sync on your new device.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by jemier1: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Here comes a good news! We can backup any data on iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes, Computer and Back in a simple way!
With iPhone Data Transfer software, you can transfer videos, music, photos, playlists, contacts and more from your iPhone, iPad and iPod as easy as pie.

If you lost data of your iTunes library, replaced your computer or even re-installed OS and forgot to back up your iTunes library, you might have lost your media on iTunes. Even if you try to sync with your iTunes account from your iDevice, it will almost surely be wiped out.
how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone
Okey, all you need is iPhone Data Transfer program to restore everything in your iTunes library with ease.
If you want to have a try, you can follow the steps.
how to transfer photos from iPhone to pc
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Bb by DaveWest: 9:42am On May 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 202 Ping? / Chinese Phone Maker UMI Launches ‘IRON’ Smartphone In Nigeria / Huawei P10 For 20k, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.