Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140386 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
neztar:
nkunku

You should be bothered about how barka will get raped at Allianz Arena on Tuesday
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Devvy4:

Barka?

Lol who be this one??

Some stray dog grin

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone else noticed that the synthetic grass on the field is kinda bad

Is that Banerbeau or what I don't understand why the grass is kinda bad especially around the goal keeper areas.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bacteria8:
Does anyone else noticed that the synthetic grass on the field is kinda bad

Is that Banerbeau or what I don't understand why the grass is kinda bad especially around the goal keeper areas.

Is not synthetic grass. Water was poured on the grass because of the sun/heat.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
neztar:
aren't you scared of barca?

Real Madrid is scared of no one
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlueAngel444:
with the way he is playing he will bench Raphinha in NT

straight up
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlueAngel444:
with the way he is playing he will bench Raphinha in NT
He should first be ahead of Anthony in the national team ,even ancelotti prefers a midfielder as a winger than him grin

He could not bench Leeds raphinha,na Barca own e go come bench ?

Anyway ,Brazil front 3 will be Vinicius Gabriel Jesus and neymar on a normal day

You are yet to move on from raphinha rejecting your club Chelsea cheesy cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
neztar:
you this chelsea fan, psg fan. Where art thou faithful?
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He should first be ahead of Anthony in the national team ,even ancelotti prefers a midfielder as a winger than him grin

He could not bench Leeds raphinha,na Barca own e go come bench ?

Anyway ,Brazil front 3 will be Vinicius Gabriel Jesus and neymar on a normal day

You are yet to move on from raphinha rejecting your club Chelsea cheesy cheesy

At the bolded you're wrong. Gabriel Jesus haven't been a starter for brazil for over a year now. Richarlison starts over him. Antony/Raphinha starts over Vini on the RW with baba Neymar sure of the LW spot.
Brazil current attack is defacto Neymar, Richarlison, Antony/Raphinha...players like Vini, Rodrygo, Firmino acts as impact subs for now. Gabriel Jesus didn't even make this recent Brazil call-ups. Get yourself updated my good man.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Blessed is the scout who spotted Vinicius and Rodrygo for us while they were in Brazil.
Those lads are fucking talented that I keep switching my choice of who among them is my favorite.

Vini is keeping me shut by showing that last seasons G/As ain't fluke.

Vini go hit 40 G/A again this season with this his form. Rodrygo looks like he will pull his first elite season as a madridsta cos 25-30 G/A is looking feasible.

Let Carlo just go for Vini, Rodrygo, Valverde as our attack against Leipzig on Wednesday. Bumzard should chop bench with his fraud displays.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
monerozi5590:

Is not synthetic grass. Water was poured on the grass because of the sun/heat.
Ok
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
GoddyOra:
Blessed is the scout who spotted Vinicius and Rodrygo for us while they were in Brazil.
Those lads are fucking talented that I keep switching my choice of who among them is my favorite.

Vini is keeping me shut by showing that last seasons G/As ain't fluke.

Vini go hit 40 G/A again this season with this his form. Rodrygo looks like he will pull his first elite season as a madridsta cos 25-30 G/A is looking feasible.

Let Carlo just go for Vini, Rodrygo, Valverde as our attack against Leipzig on Wednesday. Bumzard should chop bench with his fraud displays.

Rodrigo us more lethal from the wing
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol... grin

Look at where he took the ball and went straight to score.

Damn this bro is strong and skillful.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
This foolish gay boy called Jpmoriarti can’t stop mention me, ever since I stopped posting on their dead thread, grin lol Jpmoriarti go and meet your gay partner and stop trying to toast me by spamming my mention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

Real Madrid is scared of no one

A team that has won 1 trophy in 3 years wants us to “fear” them lmfao

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bacteria8:

Since the only other alternative is Hazard and Mariano, I will prefer Rodrygo in the CF position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Devvy4:

A team that has won 1 trophy in 3 years wants us to “fear” them lmfao
You dey mind am?
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bacteria8:

Rodrygo*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Devvy4:
This foolish gay boy called Jpmoriarti can’t stop mention me, ever since I stopped posting on their dead thread, grin lol Jpmoriarti go and meet your gay partner and stop trying to toast me by spamming my mention

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Devvy4:
Na you did yourself.

If you had posted things like a sensible human being would, and not like some drug addict, you could still be enjoying your trolling in our thread but you became greedy, overstretched your boundaries and now you had to use your own hand and ban your own self. sad

Irony of life grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Na you did yourself.

If you had posted things like a sensible human being would, and not like some drug addict, you could still be enjoying your trolling in our thread but you became greedy, overstretched your boundaries and now you had to use your own hand and ban your own self. sad

Irony of life grin grin
lol...self imposed exile grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Na you did yourself.

Irony of life grin grin
BlaqFaze:
lol...self imposed exile grin

Reverse psychology for beginners...just say you miss him, no hair will fall off your head as a result.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

Reverse psychology for beginners...just say you miss him, no hair will fall off your head as a result.
He was the one calling someone gay here...asif they're sex mates... I don't know the fvck who he is
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He was the one calling someone gay here...asif they're sex mates... I don't know the fvck who he is

How do you know they are not sex mates if you don't know who he is undecided

And why does his comment bother you if you don't know who he is?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

How do you know they are not sex mates if you don't know who he is undecided

And why does his comment bother you if you don't know who he is?

lol... I'm only bothered about my comrade, jp

Your comrades should be bothered if someone goes around calling you a gay boy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Lol, okay you want to stick your head out for JP... You were not informed?
Make I dey observe sha

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:

You noticed I didn't bother with his red herring. Just trying to distract from the main task at hand.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:

I’m waiting for that foolish gay to deny the fact that he’s gay, so that I can cast him, just like I did to Victor Ogbonna aka Firstborn(the scammer)

Till then keep cheering him up.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Why so bothered? leave him to deny and I’ll take it up
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Na you did yourself.

Irony of life grin grin

I post on barka’s thread, you complain, I don’t post, you still complain.

Just like your gay partners, you’re so obsessed with my moniker, that you can’t spend 2 weeks without mentioning me for no reason.

Foolish gay, get your torn, wretched and shredded ass outta my mention.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
pu7pl3:
Interesting piece

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2022/9/12/23349684/monday-musings-real-madrid-are-sitting-on-a-mountain-of-cash

I hv asked some of the Florentino haters here to name a better president currently in the five major leagues but they are yet to answer me.

Papa Flo is a blessing to Real Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.