Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135150 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Who saw Modric sliding to intercept a pass. Modric is something else. At his age, he still got some energy left in him.

Perez please, allow Modric retire here.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Season never go anywhere na grin
Remember we'll both have fixtures congestion before the WC that may make both of us drop points plus El-classico dey where him dey, But una dey very solid and robust sha except maybe your thin attack, Great competition

Our attack is not thin.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Season never go anywhere na grin
Remember we'll both have fixtures congestion before the WC that may make both of us drop points plus El-classico dey where him dey, But una dey very solid and robust sha except maybe your thin attack, Great competition

Whose attack are you calling thin? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Our attack is not thin.
Small benz, Akpororo, Rodrygo, A midfielder is your current RW except maybe asensio and Mariano who your papa perez tried to flush out this past window are still going be hugely important going forward, October is going to be a fixture bombardment with obviously needed rotations and little rest so if you say your attack is not thin who am I as a non madrista to say no

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Small benz, Akpororo, Rodrygo, A midfielder is your current RW except maybe asensio and Mariano who your papa perez tried to flush out this past window are still going be hugely important going forward, October is going to be a fixture bombardment with obviously needed rotations and little rest so if you say your attack is not thin who am I as a non madrista to say no

Rodrygo can play the RW perfectly but for some reasons Ancelotti likes playing Valverde there especially in big games.

Vini, Rodrygo, Benz, Asensio, Mariano and Hazard. 6 is not thin.

Hardly you will find a club in Europe that has 6 top class attackers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Rodrygo can play the RW perfectly but for some reasons Ancelotti likes playing Valverde there especially in big games.

Vini, Rodrygo, Benz, Asensio, Mariano and Hazard. 6 is not thin.

Hardly you will find a club in Europe that has 6 top class attackers.
Seems you don't get me bro, Thin is this context means the quality on the bench to bail you out in Mammoth fixtures when injuries, tiredness and suspensions come knocking not necessarily the number, You have hazard and Mariano but ancelloti still opted to use Rodrygo as a makeshift "9"
In your own words Rodrygo can play RW perfectly but an original midfielder who is good at it is being chosen above him who's a pure winger, Asensio that's the only pure left footed in your attack sees games in bit and scraps, Abi no be hazard or Mariano una fanbase dey drag from time to time you want to rely on?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Seems you don't get me bro, Thin is this context means the quality on the bench to bail you out in Mammoth fixtures when injuries, tiredness and suspensions come knocking not necessarily the number, You have hazard and Mariano but ancelloti still opted to use Rodrygo as a makeshift "9"
In your own words Rodrygo can play RW perfectly but an original midfielder who is good at it is being chosen above him who's a pure winger, Asensio that's the only pure left footed in your attack sees games in bit and scraps, Abi no be hazard or Mariano una fanbase dey drag from time to time you want to rely on?

Again i said no club in Europe has 6 attackers that are all top class. That is where fringe/sub players come into play.

Talking about quality. We have more quality than Barca in attack.

Rodrygo is even a better goal-scorer than all your attackers bar Lewa.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Those are basically the same attackers we used to win UCL and Laliga last season. Jovic and Mariano were nonfactors. Managing fitness in modern day's football is now much more important than having deep squad everywhere. I remember 2 seasons ago when we had depths everywhere but couldn't manage their fitness properly then got dismantled by injuries and covid. I remembered us having 4 right backs at the start of the season only to end up playing Valverde and Vinicius as right backs in UCL semi final against Chelsea. Also deep squad tend to lead to unhealthy competition at times which makes certain players leave for playing time like what happened to us during 2016-17 season in which we field an entirely different eleven at times week after week while winning matches. season ended and those second eleven players started leaving one after the other and we became thin again which affected us next season
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Again i said no club in Europe has 6 attackers that are all top class. That is where fringe/sub players come into play.

Barcelona has better depth in attack than us. If Lewa gets injured they have Depay and Ferran to step in whereas Benz got injured and we are now playing Rodrygo and Hazard, who are traditional wingers, in his stead. Our wing depth is pretty good but injuries to Rodry and Vini would impact our ability to get past opponents with dribbles
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Barcelona has better depth in attack than us. If Lewa gets injured they have Depay and Ferran to step in whereas Benz got injured and we are now playing Rodrygo and Hazard, who are traditional wingers, in his stead. Our wing depth is pretty good but injuries to Rodry and Vini would impact our ability to get past opponents with dribbles

Dapay, Ferran on one side and Rodrygo, Asensio on the other side. Which pair would you go for?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Dapay, Ferran on one side and Rodrygo, Asensio on the other side. Which pair would you go for?

as strikers I'd go for the former. as wingers I'd go for the latter
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

as strikers I'd go for the former. as wingers I'd go for the latter

Fair enough. What about quality as a whole. Between Barca and Madrid, which team has more quality in attack.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Fair enough. What about quality as a whole. Between Barca and Madrid, which team has more quality in attack.
My combined rating of Barcelona and Madrid attack based on current form

1. Lewandowski
2. Benzema
3. Vinicius
4. Dembele
5. Raphinha
6. Ansu
7. Rodrygo
8. Depay
9. Ferran Torres
10. Asensio
11. Hazard
12. Mariano
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by potland: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:
Who saw Modric sliding to intercept a pass. Modric is something else. At his age, he still got some energy left in him.

Perez please, allow Modric retire here.
modric or beckam?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
jpmoriarti:

My combined rating of Barcelona and Madrid attack based on current form

1. Lewandowski
2. Benzema
3. Vinicius
4. Dembele
5. Raphinha
6. Ansu
7. Rodrygo
8. Depay
9. Ferran Torres
10. Asensio
11. Hazard
12. Mariano

Based on current form Rodrygo is above all your attackers in Laliga bar Lewa. Please check the statistics. Rodrygo already has 3 goals and 2 assists already.

Your rating is a very biased one.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
modric or beckam?
What?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by potland: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

benzema out
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by potland: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:
What?
who would you play in your team
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
who would you play in your team
Modric is better than Beckham. it's not even debatable

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by potland: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Modric is better than Beckham. it's not even debatable
can modric match beckam's passing range/technique/ finesse?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Based on current form Rodrygo is above all your attackers in Laliga bar Lewa. Please check the statistics. Rodrygo already has 3 goals and 2 assists already.

Your rating is a very bias one.

Sometime you guys need to learn to ignore these wailing barka dogs.

How can someone say that the like likes of raphina, fatigue(that one that can’t even play 1 whole game + only performs against tired opponents), dembele (this one that runs around like a headless chicken) are better than Rodrygo and you’re trying to prove them wrong?? Lmao

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Your rating is a very bias one.

Rodrygo above all our attacker base on current form apart from lewa kee you there ,its only raphinha he didn’t get right there

He still even put benzema up there base on senior man ,Benz should be behind Vinicius and dembele
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
can modric match beckam's passing range/technique/ finesse?
There are things that shouldn't be debated and this topic is one

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

Na the players wey them sign dey shack them, the have forgotten that they have already failed their first test this season, and most of their games have been against team in the bottom half of the table
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Those are basically the same attackers we used to win UCL and Laliga last season. Jovic and Mariano were nonfactors. Managing fitness in modern day's football is now much more important than having deep squad everywhere. I remember 2 seasons ago when we had depths everywhere but couldn't manage their fitness properly then got dismantled by injuries and covid. I remembered us having 4 right backs at the start of the season only to end up playing Valverde and Vinicius as right backs in UCL semi final against Chelsea. Also deep squad tend to lead to unhealthy competition at times which makes certain players leave for playing time like what happened to us during 2016-17 season in which we field an entirely different eleven at times week after week while winning matches. season ended and those second eleven players started leaving one after the other and we became thin again which affected us next season
Same attackers that almost all the bulk of G/As were shared between Vini and Benzema with rodrygo entering god mode in the last few games of the season, Little wonder why your papa perez almost got mbappe and to a smaller extent haaland
No matter how one tries to manage his fitness effectively you cannot escape succumbing to fatigue or injuries when it comes knocking bro and with la liga games and UCL ties fúckin jam-packed together weeks before the WC it's a different ball game this time around compared to last season, Well yours is still a solid team having several versatile profiles with a good manager so won't be surprised if you'll manage to fight your way through it as before
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Devvy4:

Na the players wey them sign dey shack them, the have forgotten that they have already failed their first test this season, and most of their games have been against team in the bottom half of the table

They don't realise that even against those bottom half teams, any little thing that makes Lewandowski unavailable like Benzema is right now is a huge problem for them.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Same attackers that almost all the bulk of G/As were shared between Vini and Benzema with rodrygo entering god mode in the last few games of the season, Little wonder why your papa perez almost got mbappe and to a smaller extent haaland
No matter how one tried to manage his fitness effectively manages his fitness you cannot escape succumbing to fatigue or injuries when it comes knocking bro and with la liga games and UCL ties fúckin jam-packed together weeks before the WC it's a different ball game this time compared to last season, Well yours is still a solid team having several versatile problems with a good manager so won't be surprised if you'll manage to fight your way through it as before

Perez wanting Mbappe says little bro. he wanted him last season so much so he offered 200M on last day which PSG reportedly rejected. Anyways, I've seen the kind of work Ancelotti has been doing by rotating the team a lot and using players out of position from time to time so if injuries happen to hit weathering the storm wouldn't be that hard as players wouldn't be forced to play through pain.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Rodrygo above all our attacker base on current form apart from lewa kee you there ,its only raphinha he didn’t get right there

He still even put benzema up there base on senior man ,Benz should be behind Vinicius and dembele

Current form in Laliga.
Rodrygo 3 goals and 2 assists.
Dembele 2 goals and 2 assists.
With Rodrygo playing lesser minutes.

Based on the above statistics. Which player is better?

Btw. Dembele 399 minutes in Laliga and 288 minutetes for Rodrygo so far.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

Lewandoski is enough to make a dead attack look vibrant so far the other wingers feed him and interchange play with him since he's also good at hold up and Link up play like benzema though the later is better than him at it all round except pure goalscoring
As for your last comment, Rodrygo is a better goalscorer than Dembele and ferran currently, Agreed, Won't argue with you on raphinha until I see him play a long stretch of games though I know he's a decent goalscorer through past history but you see Memphis and Fati, That one na pure onitsha under bridge Cap
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Perez wanting Mbappe says little bro. he wanted him last season so much so he offered 200M on last day which PSG reportedly rejected. Anyways, I've seen the kind of work Ancelotti has been doing by rotating the team a lot and using players out of position from time to time so if injuries happen to hit weathering the storm wouldn't be that hard as players wouldn't be forced to play through pain.
Alright chief if you say so, My own be say make una sha drop points after the intl. Break before El-classico grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Alright chief if you say so, My own be say make una sha drop points after the intl. Break before El-classico grin

I wish you the same tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
“HE IS A PACE MERCHANT”
“HE ONLY HAS SPEED AND WORKRATE”
“ SOUTH AMERICAN SERGI ROBERTO”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.