Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161301 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:00am On May 21, 2023
andrew444:

Mou is the goat no wonder he is there at the conference and Europa league and rejected by all big teams

Like mou fans like Ronaldo fans ,very deluded people

Like I said clean your tears ,pep go flog your useless team anytime he meet them .

Pep has 2 ucl and he is about to make it 3 grin

As Messi World Cup make una foolish ,pep is about to add more salt to that ,you go cry tire

When they run out of defence, the next thing is insult. Like Ancelotti didn't flog him 5 0 in 2013/2014 season.

If we are talking about foolish, delusional. The fingers should be pointing at you.

Shameless fans.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2023
Benzema about to drop another disasterclass
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
pu7pl3:
Benzema about to drop another disasterclass

He ought to know that his time is up, he should probably go to Saudi Arabia or somewhere. I just wonder what he'll play next season at Madrid, I wonder
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 6:53pm On May 21, 2023
Courtois Saving the team every time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 6:54pm On May 21, 2023
Militao just dey play rubbish this past few months
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 7:07pm On May 21, 2023
Devvy4:

He ought to know that his time is up, he should probably go to Saudi Arabia or somewhere. I just wonder what he'll play next season at Madrid, I wonder
Expect him to be our main 9 next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:42pm On May 21, 2023
Casemiro got red carded for this in the epl, meanwhile vinicius was the victim this time and he got a red. I really miss Sergio Ramos I swear

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
Devvy4:

As long as Ancelotti is there he will still be our starting striker next season embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:29pm On May 21, 2023
We miss the men like Ramos, Marcelo, Pepe and even casemiro.

Our current captain I don't even understand him at all, he nor even dy behave like one
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:21pm On May 21, 2023
I might just stopped watching Laliga altogether. The hate on blacks is too much

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:31pm On May 21, 2023
Bacteria8:

Those guys are so irritating, they even screamed "Vini d*e" at some point, the only reason this nonsense is happening is due to the fact that no team has been sanctioned for it, giving others the right to make racial chant towards him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2023
Bacteria8:
Rather say, the hate on Vinicius is too much. He's not the only black in Spain or even in Madrid squad, which parades lots of black players.

Why is Vinicius's own different? He has attitudinal issues. He's very provocative and he focuses on irritating the fans and opposition players.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:32pm On May 21, 2023
Rarre:
We miss the men like Ramos, Marcelo, Pepe and even casemiro.

Our current captain I don't even understand him at all, he nor even dy behave like one

This is another reason I want him out of Madrid, such I weakling that can't even step up during times like this.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2023
Devvy4:

Those guys are so irritating, they even screamed "Vini d*e" at some point, the only reason this nonsense is happening is due to the fact that no team has been sanctioned for it, giving others the right to make racial chant towards him
Vinicius should work on his attitude towards the opponents. It is not coincidental that he's always an easy target for vile insults from the fans.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:36pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Rather say, the hate on Vinicius is too much. He's not the only black in Spain or even in Madrid squad, which parades lots of black players.

Why is Vinicius's own different? He has attitudinal issues. He's very provocative and he focuses on irritating the fans and opposition players.

Stfu dumbo

The fact that you support barka has blinded your sense of reasoning, Samuel Eto a former barka player was at some point racial abuse, decided not to continue up until the coach and other players pleaded with him to continue, but since its Vinicius, then he's at fault.

Akuya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:37pm On May 21, 2023
We have weak players in Real Madrid , And I am ashamed of my club for not walking out of that game.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Vinicius should work on his attitude towards the opponents. It is not coincidental that he's always an easy target for vile insults from the fans.
so it’s ok for the opponents to be racists?

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Fvck outta my mention with your daft takes, Eto has been racial abused by Spanish fans b4, I guess he's also at fault.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
TheHulk616:
We have weak players in Real Madrid , And I am ashamed of my club for not walking out of that game.

More like benzema is a weak captain grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:40pm On May 21, 2023
I dONt SuPporT RaCIsm BuT........

But kill you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:46pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Wait are you serious right now bro ?? Like are you for real ??

You're actually here justifying racism ??

So you actually hate Real Madrid enough to justify Racism ??

Omo!!!

I mean Vini Jr just wake up one day and decided to be "annoying" ??

Didn't you see he's merely reacting to years of years of racial insults being hauled at him because he's so tired of it ??

God 🤦🏾‍♂️ I might just stop chatting with all these self hating Barca pricks here!!! Damn!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:48pm On May 21, 2023
Here is a video of Eto refusing to play after he was racial abused almost two decades ago.

https://twitter.com/andruchk/status/1660363619379429381?t=ehiceu4Gs1_jSVVWxGSIbw&s=19

Ndi Otu I don't support racism but......

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:52pm On May 21, 2023
Bacteria8:

Omo!!!

Didn't you see he's merely reacting to years of years of racial insults being hauled at him because he's so tired of it ??

God 🤦🏾‍♂️ I might just stop chatting with all these self hating Barca pricks here!!! Damn!!!

Those guys are so daft, you begin to wonder if they even have a brain, it's better to keep quiet than type out nonsense.

They are trying to chase him outta Madrid by justifying racism, not forgetting they are also blacks who might find themselves in the midst of this same monsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:57pm On May 21, 2023
He was even crying at some point...

The young man just want to play football and be happy

Why all these hate 💔

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2023
Madrid fans wey Dey support tebas because e get agenda against Barca at least una eyes go open now

Everyone hates him at Laliga aside Madrid fans ,he is more interested in stopping Barca from signing and registering players than anything ,he doesn’t give a fvck about racism as he is one

Make una enjoy una president wey be Madrid fan

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2023
TheHulk616:
so it’s ok for the opponents to be racists?
It is not ok of course. The fans who allegedly racially abused him, will be fished out and banned for life.

But the case against Vinicius is alot already. He's very provocative. So it is easy for him to be a target.

Racism is a problem of the society. When Vinicius tells the fans they're going down to segunda division, it makes it easy for the vile fans to get at him.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2023
Bacteria8:

Omo!!!

You’re just being emotional and sentimental.😔

I am a black person and I have suffered racism in UK and few other places. It is a problem of society. Vinicius is not the first to suffer it and he won't be the last. If I were him, I'll focus on my football.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2023
Devvy4:

Those guys are so daft, you begin to wonder if they even have a brain, it's better to keep quiet than type out nonsense.

They are trying to chase him outta Madrid by justifying racism, not forgetting they are also blacks who might find themselves in the midst of this same monsters
I have suffered racism myself countless times abroad. If you're well travelled, you'll definitely encounter it one way or another.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 11:30pm On May 21, 2023
We have Kounde, Dembele, Balde, Kessie, Raphinha in our team...no such problems

Laliga is filled with black players...black players 'boku' but it must always be vinicius...

He should be thankful he's playing in Laliga because he can't behave this way in Epl (go and ask Antony for doing a spin and Richarlison for juggling in-game)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 11:30pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I have suffered racism myself countless times abroad. If you're well travelled, you'll definitely encounter it one way or another.
Lol...they won't understand...all they know is Barca vs Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 11:34pm On May 21, 2023
Smh, too many Dumbo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2023
jpmoriarti:

If person never tell you say you dey craze before.. Make you know now👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.