Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175804 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. If I call you an idiot or a goat.. I'd like you to point out the bigotry that has been displayed🤲
Abuse is abuse. Stamp out all forms of abuse
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 12:13am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You are bringing black players to justify your already stupid position.

So people like our Nigerian player at villarreal that suffered racist abuse should avoid provocation😂😂😂.

Suddenly football fans booing players they don't like is too much.
But you can justify racist attacks lmao.
The Mallorcan fan that abused Chukwueze was banned from attending matches

Tell your boy to fix his bad character in other to make the Laliga's job easier in dealing with racism

This matter is way worse in England and Italy...so let it not seem anybody is oppressing one black player from madrid

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2023
Shegzdave:

Learn to speak against evil rather than justifying it
I speak against evils and all causes of evil.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Abuse is abuse. Stamp out all forms of abuse

Nope.. Abuse is not abuse.
I'm not a child.
Did I display any form of bigotry towards you?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:

Tell your boy to fix his bad character in other to make the Laliga's job easier in dealing with racism

This matter is way worse in England and Italy...so let it not seem anybody is oppressing one black player from madrid
Like when he was telling the whole Valencia fans that they're all going down to segunda division. He's making laliga efforts very difficult to curtail racism by making it easy for the Valencia fans to turn against him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:

You dey read wetin you dey talk so?
Your idea of dealing with racism is for vini who is the victim to fix up.
Lmaoooo

What is his bad character?
So you are saying if you are provoking someone by doing your job and being skillful about it, they can racially abuse you and the solution would be you not to be yourself.

Lmao
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nope.. Abuse is not abuse.
I'm not a child.
Did I display any form of bigotry towards you?
Yes you called me goat and mumu. That's derogatory. You could have as well call me monkey.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Like when he was telling the whole Valencia fans that they're all going down to segunda division. He's making laliga efforts very difficult to curtail racism by making it easy for the Valencia fans to turn against him.
Courtios confirmed that the incident started as early as 20mins into the game.
20mins..please tell me how vini had provoked the fans by that time?
Since we want to use "provocation" as a reason for racism
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo

So you are saying if you are provoking someone by doing your job and being skillful about it, they can racially abuse you and the solution would be you not to be yourself.

Lmao
He told them they're all going down to the segunda division. That was when the whole 'mono' chanting started.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yes you called me goat and mumu. That's derogatory. You could have as well call me monkey.
Okay okay.
Let me call you something less insultive to make you feel better.
How does idiot sound? 🤔
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He told them they're all going down to the segunda division. That was when the whole 'mono' chanting started.
Lmao
At what time did he tell them they were going down? 🤔
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
At what time did he tell them they were going down? 🤔
It doesn't matter.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay okay.
Let me call you something less insultive to make you feel better.
How does idiot sound? 🤔
They're all shades of same colour.

Stamp out racism and abuse. Don't be like people you're pretending to detest
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
It doesn't matter.
I don't understand how it doesn't matter.

Nah you said he provoked them right.
Now tell us the time he provoked them because Courtois has confirmed the time he heard the racist chants at vini to be 20mins into the game.
So the provocation should have happened anytime between 1-19mins into the game.

Oya when did vini provoke them?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:39am On May 22, 2023
I think it's best Vini leaves Spain. Imagine being choked and still got a red card!

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:41am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I don't understand how it doesn't matter.

Nah you said he provoked them right.
Now tell us the time he provoked them because Courtois has confirmed the time he heard the racist chants at vini to be 20mins into the game.
So the provocation should have happened anytime between 1-19mins into the game.

Oya when did vini provoke them?
Jpmoriarti you Don run?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Jpmoriarti you Don run?
Sorry, I don't have that information.

But Vinicius antecedents doesn't give him much leg to stand on, in my opinion.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:50am On May 22, 2023
There is a difference between hatred and football rivalry. Just because you don't support a team/player does not mean you have to pour out hatred against another team/player. These players make a lot of money to not care about anybody. However, there is so much a player can take before he breaks. Just imagine, he was choked instead of receiving medical treatment and sympathy, he received a red card while the whole stadium chanted racist slurs at him... Vini need to leave Spain for his sanity asap!

BBC - The game was momentarily paused in the second half as the Real forward reacted angrily to an incident in the stands.

He was fired up from that moment and was sent off for the first time in La Liga for his involvement in an altercation between the two sets of players.

His manager Carlo Ancelotti said the game should have been stopped because of the abuse directed at his player.

"What we saw today is unacceptable. An entire stadium chanting racist slurs," the Italian said.

"I don't want to talk about football today, there is no meaning in talking about football today. I told the referee he should have stopped the match.

"La Liga has a problem. For me Vinicius is the most important player in the world. La Liga has a problem, these episodes of racism have to stop the match.

"It's the entire stadium that is insulting a player with racist chants and the match has to stop. I would say the same if we were winning 3-0, there is no other way."

Ancelotti says racism is a problem for Spanish football

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Sorry, I don't have that information.

But Vinicius antecedents doesn't give him much leg to stand on, in my opinion.
so you are saying that Valencia fans didn't do anything for vini to have given them that gesture? Bia no lemme curse you ooh sad

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:14am On May 22, 2023
Rarre:

Tf? How is doing rainbow flick provocative
The same Rainbow flick he did on Walker in the champions league and Walker even laughed about it that he doesn't want to become a meme...

At this point bro, me I will only chat with the sensible Barka guys here should I find any.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:19am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:

God almighty 🤦🏾‍♂️
Look at a blantant lie!!!
The whole stadium started shouting "Vini die" that was when he reacted.

But don't worry, you're in the UK yes ? May the hate you support find its way to you in threefolds. Good bye

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:19am On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:

That's just one fan...

The whole stadium started chorusing "Vini die! Vini die!" last night.
Imagine such level of hate. Each time ball goes to him they increased the volume.

That was when he raised his two fingers showing them that they will go to Division 2.

Look at how Emiliano Martinez celebrated after the World Cup win....

Look at how Griezmann always dances when he scored especially at Bernabeu....

Nobody call them "provocative"
Nobody said anything!!!

But if it is a black man Vini then boom ! He's "annoying" he's "provocative" why can't he just play and go ?? Why's he dancing ?? Why's he dribling ?? Why's he even breathing ?!

Lol!

And yet, some of you Barca bots here supporting racism because of Madrid rivalry.

Don't worry may the hate you support find it way to you in threefolds. Good day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:35am On May 22, 2023
grin grin
Very funny thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2023
If you are done crying under my mention you will rest

Barca fans have been saying tebas is killing the league but majority of Madrid fans have been supporting him just because he is frustrating Barca and making it hard for us signing or registering players ,changing the rules everyday for it not to be in Barca FAVOUR ,not just Barca but other Laliga teams suffered so much under him this season ,many of them couldn’t register their players ,and Madrid fans where saying he is doing it for the best of the league .

Now there is racism which something should be done about and he is not doing anything about it,instead he is attacking vini and ancelotti ,i believe after this incident you people will also want him out of the league ,Madrid is the only team backing that bastarddd, at least this racism he is supporting go make una get sense

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 6:58am On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo

Lmao
explain why a player will mock a team in their stadium by telling them to they will go 2nd division

Barca were celebrating their title on rival ground when fans ran into the pitch in other to attack PHYSICALLY

What's worse than that...but heaven didn't come down
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 6:59am On May 22, 2023
Neimar:
grin grin
Very funny thread
Nothing really concern me grin

They keep crying
We keep balling 🌚
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 7:03am On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

That's just one fan...

The whole stadium started chorusing "Vini die! Vini die!" last night.
Imagine such level of hate. Each time ball goes to him they increased the volume.

That was when he raised his two fingers showing them that they will go to Division 2.

Look at how Emiliano Martinez celebrated after the World Cup win....

Look at how Griezmann always dances when he scored especially at Bernabeu....

Nobody call them "provocative"
Nobody said anything!!!

But if it is a black man Vini then boom ! He's "annoying" he's "provocative" why can't he just play and go ?? Why's he dancing ?? Why's he dribling ?? Why's he even breathing ?!

Lol!

And yet, some of you Barca bots here supporting racism because of Madrid rivalry.

Don't worry may the hate you support find it way to you in threefolds. Good day.

may the hate find me a thousand times if I provoke the hell out of people
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:07am On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
may the hate find me a thousand times if I provoke the hell out of people

May the hate find you anywhichway.

And may ignorant opposition fans come online to lie that you're the one provoking people when actually you're just reacting to the hates dished out to you. Amen.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 7:14am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Vinicius attitude and behaviour towards opponents and fans are so despicable and disrespectful. He hides under racism to continue to be provocative Doing rainbow flicks. Dancing infront of opposition fans.
This word still dey muzz me. Na wa

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 7:16am On May 22, 2023
Na to know the kind of persons to reply to now, Cos ehen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

God almighty 🤦🏾‍♂️
Look at a blantant lie!!!
The whole stadium started shouting "Vini die" that was when he reacted.

But don't worry, you're in the UK yes ? May the hate you support find its way to you in threefolds. Good bye
No. I'm not.
This is no hate. This is common sense. Vinicius should Play his football especially in the hostile away matches without riling up the fans and they'll respect him and leave him alone.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2023
Topmaike007:
so you are saying that Valencia fans didn't do anything for vini to have given them that gesture? Bia no lemme curse you ooh sad
Of course, away fans trying desperately to help their team avoid relegation will be hostile especially to the top talents, who are most likely to cause them issues.

Everyone knows Vinicius gets easily riled up. So they mount the pressure. Some vile ones goes over the line, Vinicius responds and everything goes overboard.

Why do you think playing away at Mestalla is always regarded as difficult? It's because of the hostilities of the fans. Vinicius should learn to deal with this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.