Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161076 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
How do you downgrade from this?? cry

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
confistified:
As in and Marcelo has said if Ronaldo leaves he is also leaving

Our golden age is officially over.
Zidane
Ronaldo
Marcelo
Bale

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2018
my boss zizou has gone WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
Rodrigo is going to the B team. Vinicius is going to play with A team.
has Vinicius returned yet?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
Seems like alisson will be coming this summer, that's if our board act fast.
even if we don't act fast, is it Liverpool that will 'beat' us to his signature grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
Yonce:

Our golden age is officially over.
Zidane
Ronaldo
Marcelo
Bale
Chai o blame Perez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2018
neezar:
will it be conte next??

I doubt if wenger gets the job

Enrique coached barca before so he can't coach Madrid
atleast mention better managers undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
Ksslib:
Mehn.. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Our squad is def going to be almost overhauled. God. I just hope this won't be the biggest mistake ever..

we are stepping into a new era, let's be positive it's not the first time I am experiencing Madrid's revival. it's worked severally and will work again.

we are Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
Yonce:

Our golden age is officially over. Zidane Ronaldo Marcelo Bale
then we will build a new one

hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2018
I want Joachim Low..

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2018
If Arsene Wenger or Conte become our coach, I swear to Gad I will kill somebody..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
Ksslib:
I want Joachim Low..
we can get blanc or even snap Sarri before Chelsea sign him, pay the Napoli release clause.

then Enrique is a wild bet
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 1:40pm On May 31, 2018
Lord Zizzou cry

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
Ksslib:
I want Joachim Low..

Low is our best shot right now. I will be happy if Low comes.
Oh boy ! They will be lot of changes come next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2018
usbcable:
“Zinedine Zidane shocked the entire world of football by announcing his departure from Real Madrid right after conquering the third straight Champions League title for the club last Saturday. The French manager explained why he decided to leave Madrid
"I made the decision to step down. I know it’s weird, but this team needs a change to keep winning, they need a different perspective, a different way of doing things and that’s why I decided to leave,” said Zidane. “I love Real Madrid and president Perez,” he added.

“This is not good-bye, just until later,” said Perez. “I want to thank him for all the effort and dedication. He deserves some time off,” added the president as Zidane explained that he won’t coach next season.

“It’s simple, you just have to know when to stop. I do this for the sake of the club, it would’ve been extremely tough to keep winning with me as the coach next season. We saw this in La Liga, I don’t forget those moments. This is not about me staying and then completing a bad season next year,” explained Zidane.

“My best memory here is when the president trusted in me. As a coach, the best thing for me was winning La Liga. And the worst time for me was losing against Leganes in the Copa del Rey,” he said.

“This doesn’t have anything to do with the decisions we were going to make this summer. It’s part of the job. This is just a change we needed so that he club can keep winning,” concluded the French coach, now clearly a club legend.
a man who puts the club before himself, idont know if he said this to win the heart of Madrid fans but he definitely won mine.

I wish him greater things (but not as an opposition cheesy)

he is walking away full hand a star and a bigger shock than the departure of neymar last season.

#Zizou

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2018
MoR2:

we are stepping into a new era, let's be positive it's not the first time I am experiencing Madrid's revival. it's worked severally and will work again.

we are Madrid.
We are stepping into a new era of course, but the plan was for the transition to be gradual and gradual and smooth, not rushed and forced.

Imagine loosing Zidane, Ronaldo, Marcelo ( my God) & Bale all at once. Do you know what that will do to the team.

Then God forbid a new coach comes in and says Modric is too old, and sells him. And Kroos is like I dont think this man's philosophy blends with mine, let me just go to Man U to start afresh with fresh hunger and motivation..

Just imagine this catastrophe play out!!

Of course we'll get stronger with time because we are Madrid and we always do.. but i just hope what we MIGHT go through before we come back will be totally worth it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2018
MoR2:
we can get blanc or even snap Sarri before Chelsea sign him, pay the Napoli release clause.

then Enrique is a wild bet
Mehn.. Honestly I don't know if even Jesus becomes our coach right now, I'll be happy.

Zidane is just Zidane. I'll miss the Zidane effect. We will.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2018
monerozi5590:

Low is our best shot right now. I will be happy if Low comes.

Oh boy ! They will be lot of changes come next season.
As in ehn, the changes go be diee. I just hope it will not be too extreme. All this current team needed was a little padding.

Well, going by what they've achieved so far, I will not be too surprised if a new coach tries to tap from their anointing by making only subtle changes. lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
Ksslib:

We are stepping into a new era of course, but the plan was for the transition to be gradual and gradual and smooth, not rushed and forced.

Imagine loosing Zidane, Ronaldo, Marcelo ( my God) & Bale all at once. Do you know what that will do to the team.

Then God forbid a new coach comes in and says Modric is too old, and sells him. And Kroos is like I dont think this man's philosophy blends with mine, let me just go to Man U to start afresh with fresh hunger and motivation..

Just imagine this catastrophe play out!!

Of course we'll get stronger with time because we are Madrid and we always do.. but i just hope what we MIGHT go through before we come back will be totally worth it.

is it playing out, if modric goes to juve and we get pjanic our midfield will still be intact

if ronaldo goes (I doubt bale is going) we can get Kane or Lewandoski(we seem not interested in him) or Icardi. we still someone to bang 30+ goals a season.

if Marcelo goes, there is Alaba, and other top class lb (or lw/lm we can turn to lb) we can buy.

Perez (if he stays grin) should get us great players and a great manager. from rumour the plan I am hearing seems ok.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 1:57pm On May 31, 2018
am crying right now,what is this shit

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 1:58pm On May 31, 2018
MoR2:
atleast mention better managers undecided
which good manager is currently without a job ??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2018
Fūčk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
MoR2:

is it playing out, if modric goes to juve and we get pjanic our midfield will still be intact

if ronaldo goes (I doubt bale is going) we can get Kane or Lewandoski(we seem not interested in him) or Icardi. we still someone to bang 30+ goals a season.

if Marcelo goes, there is Alaba, and other top class lb (or lw/lm we can turn to lb) we can buy.

Perez (if he stays grin) should get us great players and a great manager. from rumour the plan I am hearing seems ok.
my brother delete waiten you just write now,we cant afford to lose anybody now,not bale,ronnie,modric,we shouldnt lose any one,zidanes loss is already to painful,my day is ruin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
Ksslib:
If Arsene Wenger or Conte become our coach, I swear to Gad I will kill somebody..

Pls kill Zidane
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 2:25pm On May 31, 2018
no to sarri,lets get poch
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2018
When I heard there'll be an emergency conference, I feared the worst. Even at that I didn't anticipate this. Zidane has killed me. Zinedine Zidane has fvcking killed me. Imagine being Benzema right now. The one coach that believed in you just left the club

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
MoR2:

And Barca will win the double, Any other team will win the UCL... We will just go trophyless ni gbam! angry

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2018
LosVikingos:

And Barca will win the double, Any other team will win the UCL... We will just go trophyless ni gbam! angry

God forbid bad thing

I just know the coming seasons will be trophyless.
The chemistry Zidane had with the players. . .the trust between them.
They way they played under him.

No coach caan replicate that right now. Zidane has lit a fuse in the locker room. . . So many players might just be on their way out. cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
I saw this coming.

All we can do is wish him good luck as he takes the next step on his career as a coach.

Thank you zizou and good luck.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2018
See the meltdown cos Zidane is leaving. Imagine what would happen when Ronaldo leaves. Or Sergio. Or...or...Marcelo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2018
madrid5:
no to sarri,lets get poch
poch signed a new contract with Tottenham.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2018
paroh137:
See the meltdown cos Zidane is leaving. Imagine what would happen when Ronaldo leaves. Or Sergio. Or...or...Marcelo.
well, let's mourn the departure of zizou first, then we can now talk of others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.