Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141321 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
usbcable:

I hope Solari succeeeds.

else another coach can come and turn everything upside down just as Asensio and Isco are finding life hard under him
not just Solari, if we end up signing Hazard(I hope we don't) that means Vini won't get to his full potential.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
not just Solari, if we end up signing Hazard(I hope we don't) that means Vini won't get to his full potential.
Brazilians have an attitude problem though.
The only different ones have seen are Kaka and Marcelo.

Robinho had same potential but scuttled it with indiscipline.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
that guy is da bomb now

Mount Vinicius wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
usbcable:

Mount Vinicius wink
yeah that guy is resurrecting our hope in estadio bernabue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bullet Header

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
against Alaves again

grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday Cristiano Ronaldo!

- 945 games. 677 goals. 216 assists.
- Most goals, wins, assists and titles in UCL history
- 27 career trophies
- 5 Balon D'or

Living legend.

9 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Solari should start Marcelo today.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Miremoses1:

likely scapegoat would be isco, bale or maybe asensio. their injuries, form n inconsistencies have affected us badly. If we get a new attacking player, Hazard or whoever, one of them must go.

Solari has to beat Barcelona tonight to actually make his case for the job and then win the cup

and maybe getting to semifinals of UCL might help his case.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
usbcable:
Brazilians have an attitude problem though. The only different ones have seen are Kaka and Marcelo.
Robinho had same potential but scuttled it with indiscipline.
have u forgotten Kaka carry God for head.
the Christian footballer.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
get ready to be disgraced tonight...3 - 1
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Isomerizm(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Another 5-1 tonight.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
I see no reason why Bale should replace Vinicious!
Just look at how dull our playing became when Vini left.
Bale is dead..!!! He should be released on free transfer.

Kroos is dying too. Llorente is the answer.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Virus99:
I see no reason why Bale should replace Vinicious!
Just look at how dull our playing became when Vini left.
Bale is dead..!!! He should be released on free transfer.

Kroos is dying too. Llorente is the answer.
bale and Marcelo ruined this match. Bale has nothing to offer us.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Reguilon should be starting ahead of marcelo.with all due respect to marcelo but dude has nothing to offer defencively, he can't run, can't cover up space, Vini had to drop back to help in defence.

Casemiro played shit too when he came in for llorente, kroos was no where to be found, modric was average too.

Bale was useless, subbing him in was the worst thing solari did.

Big benz and Keylord Navas did good, Navas played like an alien, was really at his best today.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
I know return leg will be better.

Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Couldn’t stream the game or watch at home cause of some setbacks today

anyway how did we play? my Jr bro (a culecheesy) said we played with fear, nah i don’t believe that...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2019
FergieRaww:
Couldn’t stream the game or watch at home cause of some setbacks today

anyway how did we play? my Jr bro (a culecheesy) said we played with fear, nah i don’t believe that...
we could have scored 3 or more in the first half only if vini made better decisions. Marcelo, Case, bale, kroos and modric didn't impress at all.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Miremoses1:
we could have scored 3 or more in the first half only if vini made better decisions. Marcelo, Case, bale, kroos and modric didn't impress at all.

Lol vini should start showing quality in front of goal nah! how old is mbappe and he’s this lethal in goal

As for Mr Bale i no longer expect anything from him in matches, he’s like an electric switch off/on

Marcelo is done!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Vini and Ramos really played well yesterday. Marcelo is really out of form.

Bale is really like a switch just like someone said. He is very annoying sometimes.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2019
monerozi5590:

Bale is really like a switch just like someone said. He is very annoying sometimes.
pls do anyone know vini Twitter handle or Ig we need to drop a message there,we need him to show good quality in front of goal and score,he can't continue passing to those old men and they will keep on wasting it,and moreover where is brahim Diaz?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2019
If only marcelo knows how to defend and track back. he was the main reason for the equalizer.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Topmaike007:
pls do anyone know vini Twitter handle or Ig we need to drop a message there,we need him to show good quality in front of goal and score,he can't continue passing to those old men and they will keep on wasting it,and moreover where is brahim Diaz?

If i were Vinicius i will be spending extra time on the training ground just to learn how to shot perfectly. Maybe he is doing that already i wouldn't know. That is the only thing hindering the boy and i believe he will come good with practice.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Na small remain for this vinicious to be complete player ... wetin una still dey do bale abeg grin cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2019
From 5-1 to 1-1 is an improvement to me.
However some of the players disappointed last night.

The dribbles of Malcom and Semdo are more than the entire Madrid team. Thanks to Marcelo. He was just a gateway for those guys.

It appears Casemiro wants to join Isco on the bench. For the past few matches, dude has really been hogging the ball unnecessarily and even at danger zones. Thanks to Carvajal yesterday for stopping Messi when Casemiro unleashed 'The Lion' with his hogging of the ball.

Bale! Bale!! Bale!!! Thank God he did not start.

Great result for me anyway. Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Injured bale is better than a healthy bale. This is the moment this useless boy almost made me break my Asus laptop. He had all the time to shoot but decided to waste the golden chance. Smh

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2019
monerozi5590:

Marcelo out of form? He has been out of form for the past 3 seasons but it seems this season exposed him. His getting fat and dull. If not for Ramos malcomm and semedo would have eaten him raw last night.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2019
monerozi5590:

If i were Vinicius i will be spending extra time on the training ground just to learn how to shot perfectly. Maybe he is doing that already i wouldn't know. That is the only thing hindering the boy and i believe he will come good with practice.
I pray so ooo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Miremoses1:
If only marcelo knows how to defend and track back. he was the main reason for the equalizer.
it is time we let him go
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Miremoses1:
Marcelo out of form? He has been out of form for the past 3 seasons but it seems this season exposed him. His getting fat and dull. If not for Ramos malcomm and semedo would have eaten him raw last night.

What sort of horrible revisionism is this? seriously dude? 3 (three) seasons?
Marcelo was regarded by most to be the best left back in the world for the past 3 seasons and almost all top teams would kill to have someone like him in their team.
Marcelo was our best attacking player early in the season before his injury, the only one that added spark to our otherwise toothless and static attack, was even highest goal scorer at some point in the season IIRC. that was until he got injured and that injury seemed to have affected him.

Marcelo has been a great servant of this team, humble and jovial. he's put in sweat, tears and blood for this team over the years and now that he's in a bad form we have "fans" like you starting to rewrite history to make his bad form look to have lasted longer than its been? what an ungrateful fan you are

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8162769_fbimg1542544087207_jpegf70b47c7177d3d9438838e85d3a68e9b

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

What sort of horrible revisionism is this? seriously dude? 3 (three) seasons?
Marcelo was regarded by most to be the best left back in the world for the past 3 seasons and almost all top teams would kill to have someone like him in their team.
Marcelo was our best attacking player early in the season before his injury, the only one that added spark to our otherwise toothless and static attack, was even highest goal scorer at some point in the season IIRC. that was until he got injured and that injury seemed to have affected him.

Marcelo has been a great servant of this team, humble and jovial. he's put in sweat, tears and blood for this team over the years and now that he's in a bad form we have "fans" like you starting to rewrite history to make his bad form look to have lasted longer than its been? what an ungrateful fan you are

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8162769_fbimg1542544087207_jpegf70b47c7177d3d9438838e85d3a68e9b
I was going to reply him.. But thanks for this..

Some people just allow emotions cloud their assessment angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Miremoses1:

Lol. Miremoses, be easy on Marcelo biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.