Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141890 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:
Did Hazard play well?

When is the match against Arsenal, I have to see my boy play.

I think it’s on Tuesday, you can stream the match live on RealMadridTV

and yea your boy played well actually smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
they are demanding we pay €150m. You think they will lower it. Because if you ask me man united don't have any tangeble reasons to sell.

I think we’re throwing in Bale or we use the funds recovered from his sale to any team with lil of our money and make an offer to United, they’ll be stupid not to sell a player that doesn’t wanna be there anymore cause they’re definitely not getting a motivated Pogba going into the season
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol everybody wanna stay, nobody wanna leave grin
grin you won't really blame them. Madrid is a beautiful city. Llorente chose atlectico because he wanted to remain in the city. Same with james.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

I think we’re throwing in Bale or we use the funds recovered from his sale to any team with lil of our money and make an offer to United, they’ll be stupid not to sell a player that doesn’t wanna be there anymore cause they’re definitely not getting a motivated Pogba going into the season
hmmm. Well let bale leave first then we will know what happens next. But paying €150m for pogba will be the dumbest sh*t we have ever done.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
grin you won't really blame them. Madrid is a beautiful city. Llorente chose atlectico because he wanted to remain in the city. Same with james.

Yea bout that, they say Madrid is truly a beautiful city, would love to go there on a vacation, maybe touring the Bernabéu
Woww good dreams! grin cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
hmmm. Well let bale leave first then we will know what happens next. But paying €150m for pogba will be the dumbest sh*t we have ever done.

Ion know but papa p has his ways around things like this
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

Yea bout that, they say Madrid is truly a beautiful city, would love to go there on a vacation, maybe touring the Bernabéu
Woww good dreams! grin cool
it's a lovely city. Not just visiting the bernabéu If you want to enjoy it more. The wine and Tapas tour is something any body visiting the city should try.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

Ion know but papa p has his ways around things like this
true. But if it doesn't work out. I think Van de beek would do. He's nothing compared to pogba but at least he can improve.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
true. But if it doesn't work out. I think Van de beek would do. He's nothing compared to pogba but at least he can improve.

That’s where another problem is, de beek is definitely not a starter right away, we need someone solid to start games at once and our options are just Pogba/Eriksen
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Our players are currently in D.C
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

That’s where another problem is, de beek is definitely not a starter right away, we need someone solid to start games at once and our options are just Pogba/Eriksen
count Eriksen out. Zz doesn't rate him at all.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
count Eriksen out. Zz doesn't rate him at all.

Wanted to just say this too
and on another thought this De Beek is putting up good numbers, like an advanced CM
watched few of Ajax game in the UCL last season and i was impressed with the lad
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DeadPresidents: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Madrid fans out here whilin' cheesy angry cheesy

Pogba is not for sale this season. Maybe the next but there is no way United let Pogba go this season.

United possess all the keys right now. Paul P has no choice but to pull out decent performances when he plays because he still got 3 years on his contract.

Also, 2020 is a Euro tournament year and the French squad is too competitive to field players that do not impress over the cause of the season and don't forget United and Madrid won't even as much as transact a virus since the De Gea/ Morata fiasco way back.

Good luck flogging Bale off. If I was Bale, I'd just seat and collect every single penny.

Crap club.

On second thoughts, Bale knew what the deal was when he signed for Madrid. This is not a classy club with a sense of loyalty.

7 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
madrid is just like northern nigeria

leeches

using resources from other zones to boast

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Hazardfan1: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

I think it’s on Tuesday, you can stream the match live on RealMadridTV

and yea your boy played well actually smiley

Thanks man, welcome me, Airmark and Hensben to this thread, we have been staunch supporters of Eden 'oluomo' Hazard since he joined Chelsea in 2012, we wish him amazing success in Madrid.

Once in a while, expect apari Raumdeuter to come troll our boy on this thread, but no shaking, Hazard will shame them all.

I've seen the video, we need a better striker than Benz, if only Hazard met Cr7 in the team, their chemistry would have been a joy to behold.

I saw the through passes and the nice link ups between Marcelo and Hazard.

Can't wait for the season to kick off proper.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Thanks man, welcome me, Airmark and Hensben to this thread, we have been staunch supporters of Eden 'oluomo' Hazard since he joined Chelsea in 2012, we wish him amazing success in Madrid.

Once in a while, expect apari Raumdeuter to come troll our boy on this thread, but no shaking, Hazard will shame them all.

I've seen the video, we need a better striker than Benz, if only Hazard met Cr7 in the team, their chemistry would have been a joy to behold.

Hahaha cheesy welcome sir
looking forward to una positive reviews here smiley

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bale agent-- ZIDANE is a disgrace grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Year 2050 - Bale still refusing to leave Real Madrid...

what a job grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
The new pitch is ready

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:
Year 2050 - Bale still refusing to leave Real Madrid...

what a job grin grin
lol. You people should allow bale to rest.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Madrid fans out here whilin' cheesy angry cheesy

Pogba is not for sale this season. Maybe the next but there is no way United let Pogba go this season.

United possess all the keys right now. Paul P has no choice but to pull out decent performances when he plays because he still got 3 years on his contract.

Also, 2020 is a Euro tournament year and the French squad is too competitive to field players that do not impress over the cause of the season and don't forget United and Madrid won't even as much as transact a virus since the De Gea/ Morata fiasco way back.

Good luck flogging Bale off. If I was Bale, I'd just seat and collect every single penny.

Crap club.

On second thoughts, Bale knew what the deal was when he signed for Madrid. This is not a classy club with a sense of loyalty.

Just look at the way Zidane is treating Bale... Bale has Bail his ass out on several occasions. I hate Zidane for this.

Nothing classy from Zz the way he is handling the Bale issue.

One thing is sure. He will not be the coach of Madrid forever.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:

I hope not.
It will.be the dumbest sh*t if he underdelivers.

No one will spare coach apari for insisting on buying him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Hazard will succeed no doubt about it.

Make Raumdeuter come here he will leave las las since he will be shamed again just as CR did

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Zidane is a disgrace," Barnett told AFP. "He shows no respect for a player that has done so much for Real Madrid ."
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sergio Valentiń:
"My opinion given the information from both parties: I find it hard to understand that Barnett criticizes Zidane when it has been Barnett who has asked that Bale not play. Being able to understand that Bale wants to go to China, I can hardly see Madrid accepting a free transfer."

He’s a very credible source for Madrid related news...
this to those who’ll slam their legend all cause of a €100m inconsistent golfer
could have dropped a vid link in Zizou last press conference after the one he made that statement, saying that he doesn’t have anything personal with the player, it’s just a necessity that both parties (The football club and Gareth Bale) part ways
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:
Sergio Valentiń:
"My opinion given the information from both parties: I find it hard to understand that Barnett criticizes Zidane when it has been Barnett who has asked that Bale not play. Being able to understand that Bale wants to go to China, I can hardly see Madrid accepting a free transfer."

He’s a very credible source for Madrid related news...
this to those who’ll slam their legend all cause of a €100m inconsistent golfer
could have dropped a vid link in Zizou last press conference after the one he made that statement, saying that he doesn’t have anything personal with the player, it’s just a necessity that both parties (The football club and Gareth Bale) part ways

Is Bale not a legend too?...Zidane spent five seasons as a Madrid player with one Champions and one Laliga titles.

Zidane in his first season won Champions League and scored in the final.

Bale in his first season won Champions League and King's cup scored in both finals.

Bale has won 4 Champions League as a Madrid player, scored in three of the finals.

Bale is a Madrid legend.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Elchiringuito tv is now reporting that Bale will travel to china in the next few days to complete a medical.

For those of you who do not know, elchiringuitotv(a spanish tv program)is very reliable. But I'm kind of confused because chinese clubs do not pay transfer fees, they only take players on a free and then pay their wages.

Papa p wouldn't be that dumb to allow bale to go for free.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
monerozi5590:

Is Bale not a legend too?...Zidane spent five seasons as a Madrid player with one Champions and one Laliga titles.

Bale in his first season won Champions League and King's cup scored in both finals.

Bale has won 4 Champions League as a Madrid player, scored in three of the finals.

Bale is a Madrid legend.

Bruh i’m not disputing his (Bale) achievements but on that legend aspect, Zizou’s stay as a Madrid player was more renowned and prominent than that of Bale’s
so now by your logic Lucas Vázquez is also more of a legend than Zizou cause he has more UCL than him right?!

anyway that’s an argument for another day, he made that statement cause it was clear that he has to give his reasons for not playing Bale considering a press conference are always mandatory, now the real news is that Bale’s agent didn’t want his client partaking in the Bayern game and our coach made sure it was known that the supposed player is no longer part of the team’s project
Don’t forget that Zizou is the mouthpiece of the club, you don’t expect Pereź to come out public to make such statements unless he has to anyway

So that’s it
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
Elchiringuito tv is now reporting that Bale will travel to china in the next few days to complete a medical.

For those of you who do not know, elchiringuitotv(a spanish tv program)is very reliable. But I'm kind of confused because chinese clubs do not pay transfer fees, they only take players on a free and then pay their wages.

Papa p wouldn't be that dumb to allow bale to go for free.

They do... remember the huge fee Chelsea got from them for Oscar ?!
they’re claiming the player’s wages are massive, so they can’t pay a transfer fee
but i’m not buying that crap, they better pay for the player or they fvckk off

edit

They payed for Teveź, Solomon Rondon, Arnautović and many more like that
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
monerozi5590:
[s]

Bale is a Madrid legend.

[/s]
Bla Bla Bla, Which 3 finals did Bale scored? I love how Zidane is handling the matter because Bale is not ready to leave voluntarily. The 2014 final that you always mention the header, you don't tell us who made that cross and the ball would have even end up as a goal

The club should bin a players who is more likely to get injured than score on MD1

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Crayfish09: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

When Man U was showing interest in Gareth Bale, you refused to sell him. Now that he is useless, you want to dump him in our club. Man U has enough deadwoods already. We dont need Bale to worsen things.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2019
"Get used to this in La Liga! It won't be any way better with the other FCB there"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.