Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140541 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Astark:
goat ronaldo that haven't scored free kick since joining seria a
it's all Perez fault angry angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Astark:
he thought Italians will treat him like a demi God, he wanted to prove a point he can play in different league.

He's now worst seria a free kick taker ever

Even lukaku now outscoring him

He's now been substituted

See what big ego can cause

So annoying even Messi that didn't play for 2 months has outscored GOAT Ronaldo. And Juventus is doing nothing to solve that.
But if it's real Madrid or Portugal it's all balls leads to Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Miremoses1:
i thought that was what you meant when you posted those stats.

I just posted a stat. how you interpret it is yours and yours alone smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Courtois has 11 CS from last 15 games for club and country.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Miremoses1:
Courtois has 11 CS from last 15 games for club and country.

That’s my Giraffe cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2019
FergieRaww:

That’s my Giraffe cool

Hashtag GoatGiraffe smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
Juventus players don't respect GOAT Ronaldo
if it's you will you allow someone that already have fame demarket you?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:

So annoying even Messi that didn't play for 2 months has outscored GOAT Ronaldo. And Juventus is doing nothing to solve that.
But if it's real Madrid or Portugal it's all balls leads to Ronaldo
as things stand now we don't need him again, at least he would have stayed at all cost, what deceived him was the people that gave him standing ovation when he scored overhead kick, without knowing the players are not like that, that's his cup of tea though.

In as much my guy Ibrahimovic is doing well in La Galaxy I don't care...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
as things stand now we don't need him again, at least he would have stayed at all cost, what deceived him was the people that gave him standing ovation when he scored overhead kick, without knowing the players are not like that, that's his cup of tea though.

Even his stats so far at juve has been poor, there's no Modric, kroos , Marcelo , carvajal to pass the ball to him as always. grin.. Even the last champions league clash they subbed him off and that ramsey guy stole his first freekick goal for juve grin
.. i guess he's even regretting why he left..

As for Ibrahimovic seems Ac Milan want to sign him
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
if it's you will you allow someone that already have fame demarket you?
yes if it's GOAT Ronaldo or marvel
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:

if Ronaldo was still in Madrid, la Liga would have been over for Barcelona. angry angry
Some Madrid fans are disrespectful to the greatest player ever GOAT Ronaldo.

Ibrahimovic that has not won a major trophy in his life angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:

Even his stats so far at juve has been poor, there's no Modric, kroos , Marcelo , carvajal to pass the ball to him as always. grin.. Even the last champions league clash they subbed him off and that ramsey guy stole his first freekick goal for juve grin

seriously, Juventus is a bad club for Ronaldo. Small boys are just outscoring Ronaldo. angry

Ronaldo in

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Will Liverpool ever lose a game at home again? Klopp has turned Anfield to a %**king fortress
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I just posted a stat. how you interpret it is yours and yours alone smiley

Why fear dey catch you?

Nobody go beat you!

Astark:
he thought Italians will treat him like a demi God, he wanted to prove a point he can play in different league.

He's now worst seria a free kick taker ever

Even lukaku now outscoring him

He's now been substituted

See what big ego can cause

They treat him like a demi-god.

Every goal he scores get a SUIII by everyone on the field, including opposition fans.

The bottom line is that he'd have to adapt his playing style again to be able to score for fun. No one in Juventus' entire midfield will enter the first 11 of any of the top 5 teams in Europe currently. That's their limitation and they're adapting to a new playing style.

As for the substitution, it was a precaution. He's started all but 2 games this season and played full 90. He's been playing with a knee injury in the last few games. Sarri needs him for the Milan Derby tonight. Portugal also needs him for the last stretch of the qualifiers later this week. That's why he was taken off when Sarri noticed a wobbly run (you don't have to believe me, check out Sarri's post-match press conference).

As for his ego or respect. Ramsey apologized for poaching the goal in a post-match interview and the players have nothing but mad respect for him.

Everyone wants to prove something, which is what happened when he was here and during Euro 2016. Dude will just be tiding over and the other players would bleed for him; and you Catalan folks will fume about another Eder or Bale magic. Juve has been getting results by sheer grinta and individual brilliance. When he inevitably turns the volume up, and the team gets its sh*t together; all this murmuring will end like those who were mocking Lampard and dissing VVD at the start of the season.

I respect him far more for getting out of his comfort zone. Dealing with the obvious slump confidently, putting his head down, and working to stay on the summit. He did it at Man U. Did it here. I have no doubt he'll do it at Juve.

Miremoses1:
Will Liverpool ever lose a game at home again? Klopp has turned Anfield to a %**king fortress

Klopp is building a legacy. I hope at some point in the future, I see his scuffled face in the box at the Bernabeu.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:

Ibrahimovic always making me happy anyhow him go score at all cost
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
if Ronaldo was still in Madrid, la Liga would have been over for Barcelona. angry angry
Some Madrid fans are disrespectful to the greatest player ever GOAT Ronaldo.

Ibrahimovic that has not won a major trophy in his life angry
major trophy is not my concern in as much he has won things individually and in team that's not my own problem...
Anytime I watch him play I am always happy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
V.A.R just robbed man city 2handball and SALAH goal was offside
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thats why la Liga is better than EPL. EPL can't provide TV
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:
V.A.R just robbed man city 2handball and SALAH goal was offside
and they said VAR will make things better.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
LordAdamX:

Why fear dey catch you?
Nobody go beat you!

-Lord
You know me better than this
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
2 laliga in 9 years beg to differ but what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

2 laliga in 9 years beg to differ but what do I know?
Barcelona has not played this poor in years
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:

We were piss poor with him during his final season too. he picked up in January but by then it was too late
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

We were piss poor with him during his final season too. he picked up in January but by then it was too late
but if he is available now Barcelona would have lost the league by now
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
but if he is available now Barcelona would have lost the league by now

I doubt it

He just got subbed off again by the way and he just stormed down the tunnel...I think he is injured tho
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
this juve Coach is clueless playing his players out of their main position, Allegri is even better than this current one..

Imagine Ronaldo has been replaced again (55mins) he just recorded only 1shot grin...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

I doubt it

He just got subbed off again by the way and he just stormed down the tunnel...I think he is injured tho
He's not
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:

He's not

The commentators said he has been playing with a knee injury and that sarri wants to protect the team

And that's the only viable explanation tbh....as I type this dybala just scored smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

The commentators said he has been playing with a knee injury and that sarri wants to protect the team

And that's the only viable explanation tbh....as I type this dybala just scored smiley
Lol, but the way he left though look like he was angry..
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:

Angry Ronaldo is the best Ronaldo if you want to compete
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Aturitoroman:

Portugal's squad list for the last 2 qualification games...

Goalkeepers | Beto (Goztepe), José Sá (Olympiacos) and Rui Patrício (Wolverhampton);

Defenders| Ricardo Pereira (Leicester), Nélson Semedo (Barcelona), José Fonte (Lille), Pepe (FC Porto), Rúben Dias (Benfica), Rúben Semedo (Olympiacos), Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund) and Mário Rui (Napoli);

Midfilders| Danilo Pereira (FC Porto), Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), João Mário (Lokomotiv), João Moutinho (Wolverhampton) and Pizzi (Benfica);

Forwards| Bruma (PSV), Daniele Podence (Olympiacos), Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton), André Silva (Eintracht Frankfurt), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Gonçalo Paciência (Eintracht Frankfurt) and Éder (Lokomotiv).

Dude will most likely be flying out of Turin tomorrow morning. Both games are must-wins.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2019
hulk616:

Madrid has also not played this poor in years

You think madrid where poor when winning 3 champions league in a roll abi

If e easy why others club no do am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.