Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137477 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
airmark:

Mane had the best defender in the world doing the stopping.

Hazard disgracing your so-called legends in 3 secs, was enough to make you angry. We understand. grin
Best defender in the World that conceded two goals and Mané had to rescue the team twice. That's how to rescue the team not all this your Okoto meow you are spewing

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Miremoses1:
heard Rodrygo isnt in his plans again(might be false tho)
False. Rodrygo goes is on red card from his last castilla game hence not mking the squad. We need all the attackers we can lay hands on. Rodrygo is one. At least, im shot dey get direction
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
nonny1212:
False. Rodrygo goes is on red card from his last castilla game hence not mking the squad. We need all the attackers we can lay hands on. Rodrygo is one. At least, im shot dey get direction
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
3 English teams has lost. But our unpredictable coach and benzema can prevent this from been 100%

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
nonny1212:

What are you saying?!

Does the Red Card affect him in Europe?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
nonny1212:

False..

League punishment does not affect Ucl matches
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
lol. Wtf are you saying?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Aaah, na true o shocked, red card does not affect. I don forget sef. Maybe Raul pleaded with zidane to release the boy for castilla.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
Aaah, na true o shocked, red card does not affect. I don't forget sef. Maybe Raul pleaded with zidane to release the boy for castilla.
you are still not making sense tho.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2020
pu7pl3:
If you check well the real reason why some people here hate Hazard this much is cos of what he has done to their teams in the past grin grin

That's why they can spend all this energy trying to hate on him

Dude is good but overhyped

I don’t really rate players of such position that can’t score much or assists ,football is not all about dancing

You can say I hate hazard as I don’t care ,I am a Barca fan and he has done nothing to my team

I never hate Cr7 wey be our rival Na hazard wey never achieve anything I wan hate ?

You are a comedian grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2020
FergieRaww:
Tonight UCL knockouts will be interesting smiley

Chelsea and the boys from Naples to win tonight fixture tongue

Even mad man no go talk Wetin you talk

Bayern and Barca are qualifying

You better win mancity ,I am sure you are so scared at the moment grin

Barca dey wait for una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Miremoses1:
you are still not making sense tho.
Oga I said "maybe". Nobody is sure yet why he isnt on the squad list in the past 3 matches.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Dude is good but overhyped

I don’t really rate players of such position that can’t score much or assists ,football is not all about dancing

You can say I hate hazard as I don’t care ,I am a Barca fan and he has done nothing to my team

I never hate Cr7 wey be our rival Na hazard wey never achieve anything I wan hate ?

You are a comedian grin

So what's your point? If you don't hate him then obviously the comment wasn't refering to you undecided

But here you are trying to diguise your hating as5 with Okoto meow skrrr talks..you are the real comedian here
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

So what's your point? If you don't hate him then obviously the comment wasn't refering to you undecided

But here you are trying to diguise your hating as5 with Okoto meow skrrr talks..you are the real comedian here

Here is a public forum sir ,so anything I am interested in ,I go chook my mouth

If e pain you go nack your head for wall grin

If you fail to win city tonight your tears will be more beautiful grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Here is a public forum sir ,so anything I am interested in ,I go chook my mouth

If e pain you go nack your head for wall grin

If you fail to win city tonight your tears will be more beautiful grin

I no tell you make you no chook your long mouth everywhere, it's not my business..but be trying to have a point and make sense when you are chooking the mouth, I know it's hard for a Cule but just try...

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2020
My dream formation for tonight's game

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
The dream that would soon turn to a nightmare after City are done with your tired team. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2020
jpmoriarti:
The dream that would soon turn to a nightmare after City are done with your tired team. lipsrsealed undecided
Calm down bro. Make match start first.

I know u must be a Barcelona fan. We go show u how champion's league is being played in few hours time with a "tired team"
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Benzema is one the top scorer in the league

Abeg where is hidden hazard among the league top scorers

Top scorers bawo...

Even in his prime at Chelsea, he wasn't ranked among top scorerrs.

Na to do those Egwu Ijele and Shakusaku against EPL defensive cleaners he sabi....

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
Calm down bro. Make match start first.

I know u must be a Barcelona fan. We go show u how champion's league is being played in few hours time with a "tired team"

Lol.. Ajax comes to mind.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

I no tell you make you no chook your long mouth everywhere, it's not my business..but be trying to have a point and make sense when you are chooking the mouth, I know it's hard for a Cule but just try...

Even madridIDIOT is talking about having sense.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol.. Ajax comes to mind.
Eerm, una own many shaa, Roma comes to mind, Juve dey list, even Liverpool... And now Napoli wants to have a taste undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
benzema undecided

Benzema should better not start
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
nonny1212:
Eerm, una own many shaa, Roma comes to mind, Juve dey list, even Liverpool... And now Napoli wants to have a taste undecided

No be us won teach how to play with a "tired" team.

Una own won begin now.

I go pray make u a disappoint me. Make we just shut EPL COMMOT.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
FergieRaww:
Tonight UCL knockouts will be interesting smiley

Chelsea and the boys from Naples to win tonight fixture tongue

TB Joshua how market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
They rejected rodrygo red card appeal so he will miss the classico
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Even madridIDIOT is talking about having sense.

It is well.

who tf is this? Who are you

If you are a Cule you are an automatically foolish person....

But If you support any other team indicate so I can adequately put you in your place...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Aturitoroman:
They rejected rodrygo red card appeal so he will miss the classico

Wetin e wan do even if e play?

It seems you guys are tired of hyping the Brazilian akpororo and now its rodrygo?

Funny set of people, dem no go call better player

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Wetin e wan do even if e play?

It seems you guys are tired of hyping the Brazilian akpororo and now its rodrygo?

Funny set of people, dem no go call better player

Rodrygo has more goals in the UCL than your Argentine shatta bandle....

allow us to discus about our team players in peace

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
pu7pl3:

Rodrygo has more goals in the UCL than your Argentine shatta bandle....

allow us to discus about our team players in peace

Lol when una dey troll barca una no no abi

It will end in tears tonight

Want madrid to win mancity but never knew you morons here are supporting napoli go win barca

No player in the history of madrid will ever be like lionel messi grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol when una dey troll barca una no no abi

It will end in tears tonight

Want madrid to win mancity but never knew you morons here are supporting napoli go win barca

make I no talk toomuch now first.....

[s]
No player in the history of madrid will ever be like lionel messi grin[/s]

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

TB Joshua how market

Wetin consign me grin

just made a simple prediction..

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.