Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170165 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2021
temi1290:
It's always a pleasure seeing madridriots in pain and agony.
where are they, one psycho bot has colonised the thread...where the mods at
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2021
madrid5:
na the lack of dribble even shock me,that was his best attribute,the guy village people nor be here

Omo me self confuse
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by alaboski(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Na only cross n nod we sabi?
Abi wtf did they last night? angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2021
usbcable:

Honestly, I am not even angry at Hazard. He has battled injury and is totally out of form.

What is making me angry is that Zidane for same reasons benched Bale, Sent James away, refused to use Jovic, sold Llorente to ATM, denies Odegaard playing time.

His caustic bias is disgusting when he chooses to be stubborn.

During the first stint of Zizou, I so fell in love with his ability to trust almost all of his squad depth. First XI with Navas; Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Calvajah; KCM; BBC (when all are fit)

Second XI with Kiko Casila; Danilo, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo/Theo; Kovacic, Isco, James; Asensio, Morata, Vazquez.

Omo 2016/17 was a constant Joy bringer to me with the First XI doing their thing in the UCL and the second XI winning most of the games they played in Laliga (should be in double digits).

How Zidane changed to this fearful cum stubborn and conservative coach who can't even have the balls to start Ode, Jovic or Militao in reasonable no of games still dey shock me.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Excallibur:
where are they, one psycho bot has colonised the thread...where the mods at
Its so sad seeing that psycho Hulk running amock here like a bot. All madrid fans have abandoned the thread leaving the lunatic. Its so bleeping difficult to troll on this thread.

I think Madrid fans should open another sane thread and leave ds one as Hulk's playground grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Its so sad seeing that psycho Hulk running amock here like a bot. All madrid fans have abandoned the thread leaving the lunatic. Its so bleeping difficult to troll on this thread.

I think Madrid fans should open another sane thread and leave ds one as Hulk's playground grin grin grin

All this pessi fans sef

Na your thread?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2021
King2019:

All this pessi fans sef

Na your thread?
I just dey pity una. Most y'all have lost your voices here. Hulk has turned here his personal playground grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I just dey pity una. Most y'all have lost your voices here. Hulk has turned here his personal playground grin grin cheesy

Me and Hulk dey here together

No shaking

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:

grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Hulk will tire out soon.
You can't keep up with such for a very long time

Except if you are byke or neymar that trolls on barca thread
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
usbcable:

Even when we won the threepeat I disliked that phrase. Its stupid IMHO.

Zidane’s first stint as Real Madrid manager:

16 losses in 149 games

Zidane’s second stint as Real Madrid manager:

17 losses in 87 games

Something's missing �

Well, it's not something..... It's someone.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
usbcable:

Hulk will tire out soon.

That guy no fit tire o. Someone that can post up to 100 posts within an hour. You guyz are on a long thing grin grin grin Dude floods everywhere with wailing and gnashing of teeth. Makes coming here detestable.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
That guy no fit tire o. Someone that can post up to 100 posts within an hour. You guyz are on a long thing grin grin grin Dude floods everywhere with wailing and gnashing of teeth. Makes coming here detestable.

He is also doing something similar on our thread. It's like he has a hyperactivity disorder grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:

those are fake real madrid fans. They are hurt by the truth, I am dropping here. angry

So you think I am playing here? Real madrid is being destroyed by zidane and overrated fraud hazard. And you said I am playing here. angry

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
fake real madrid fans has lost their voices not real real madrid fans. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
usbcable:

Hulk will tire out soon.

I will not tire out fron saving real madrid from the point of destruction. I will not stand by and see Barcelona overtake us.
I will not stand by and look at fraudulent fraud overrated Barcelona messi fan hazard destroy my club. angry

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

He is also doing something similar on our thread. It's like he has a hyperactivity disorder grin grin
mind your use of words. You dont want to see the dark side angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Zidane wants to sell odriozola. This guy will destroy real madrid. We need to act now and sack him. angry
Zidane out the future of real madrid depends on it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
The media is biased toward zidane, they are calling Jovic a flop and also said it's not zidane fault.

This is propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

Yeahh. Dude is anything but normal. Someone that will come to our thread and be shouting jesus to come and cause us to lose. Like calling fuuckking jesus! That's a disorder right there. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Some casual real Madrid fans are blaming casemiro for the lose yesterday. Like how can you blame casemiro, is he a striker?

How on earth is fraud hazard having a free pass. How is asensio having a free pass. angry angry

This is so painful angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
GoddyOra:
Score, Hazard no gree score.
Oya dribble players and do your shakushaku things, baba no still gree do shakushaku.
Oya cross ball or create chance make person score, baba still no gree o.

Money gone to the grave. Forget James Rodriguez or Kaka or even Jovic (recent one), Hazard has to be the biggest flop ever to wear the white shirts of Real Madrid. I no dey even vex for am self, Na mumu Perez and his dumb skull make such tier two player wear no.7 shirt.

airmark, talabiaudu hensben mapoka

where is the Hazard you told us will destroy La liga defenders

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
reminds me of how you guys too complained of byke and neymar1095 or whats the number on his name grin

its fun reading what he posts sha.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by DeadPresidents: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
usbcable:

reminds me of how you guys too complained of byke and neymar1095 or whats the number on his name grin

its fun reading what he posts sha.

I don't think the Barça fans complained about Byke as Byke was kinda hilarious and always ready to front the Lionel Messi agenda.

Neymar was a pest sha.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Just a reminder.

Zidane sold off Hakimi and now uses Vasquez as a RB in a team that has Odriozola.

#Legend

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2021
tesppidd:
But the guy was so good at Chelsea.

Such a mystery!
Mschewww. Some of us knew he was a hype job. We told them a player with 4 goals in open play at 28 was not worth it but Zidane fall mugu.

They swore Chelsea was holding him back and he would shine against mediocre La Liga defenders like Neymar. Good times

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TalabiAudu: 1:32am On Jan 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

airmark, talabiaudu hensben mapoka

where is the Hazard you told us will destroy La liga defenders

E ma yonu simi.

E ni ba yonu simi
O sure ju

Iyonu Olorun Oba
Iyonu Olorun Oba
Iyonu Olorun Oba
Iyonu Olorun Oba
Iyonu Olorun Oba

Ohun le o mari
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by obonujoker(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Lol Zidane Like Mourinho.

Never changing their errors grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
A40:
Mschewww. Some of us knew he was a hype job. We told them a player with 4 goals in open play at 28 was not worth it but Zidane fall mugu.

They swore Chelsea was holding him back and he would shine against mediocre La Liga defenders like Neymar. Good times

See this brat.

Where were you when he shone at the biggest football competition in the world and was even the 2nd best player in the tournament?

Now you come dey form sensible analyst. No be your 3 legends he destroyed in 3 secs below? Nonsense.

[img]https:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
See alvaves that we lost to at home , lipsrsealed
Na this division2 side Dy win 3--0 first half. Copa del ray
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ramos is injured, varane is injured but Zidane still want to sell militao. angry how is this guy still our coach? angry

Zidane out

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is the best time to sack zidane, because the next real coach will have time to implement his plans.

Zidane out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.