Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177643 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vinicius has more goals than messi in the top 5 leagues in the world
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Things will only get better for Vini
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rodrygo would have had more impact in this game than hazard, I hope ancelotti is noticing it

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:
Rodrygo would have had more impact in this game than hazard, I hope ancelotti is noticing it

Factsss, especially this 2nd half
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Big Benz entered La Liga's top 10 goal scorers of all time with a bang‼️‼️
Vinicius and Mbappé will be overkill, I can't wait cheesy that his celebration with the fans brought tears to my eyes cos last year Vinicius would have missed that goal cry
Our defence sha grin as long as we keep outscoring opponents, just that there won't be any Zamora trophies for Courtois...
When the commentator said that "no matter how Asensio's career turns out he would be able to tell his grand children that he scored in a UCL final" I fell off my seat grin grin grin he was largely invisible and that sub should have been Rodrygo instead
Nice debut from Carmavinga, should give him more confidence..
An entertaining match to open our new look stadium...Hala Madrid ‼️

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Modric is the best midfielder to ever walk the earth...there should be no more arguements about this

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
devvy44:

pu7pl3:

Factsss, especially this 2nd half

Seriously guys Hazard has no business being in our team again sad
We should wish him good luck and offload him in January
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
pu7pl3:
Modric is the best midfielder to ever walk the earth...there should be no more arguements about this

Bro Madrid is sooooooo damn lucky with that man o shocked
God bless who ever brought him to Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Zidane out is a blessing to us. I appreciate everyone that support this movement. Now it's time for hazard out and give us back our money
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheHulk616:
Xavi and iniesta should never be in the same sentence as balon dor modric angry
This is the sort of comment you make in a public place and then you immediately begin to steal glances at people's faces to see their facial expressions...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Virus99:

Bro Madrid is sooooooo damn lucky with that man o shocked
God bless who ever brought him to Madrid

Mourinho

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:
This is the sort of comment you make in a public place and then you immediately begin to steal glances at people's faces to see their facial expressions...
where is xavi and iniesta balon dor? angry

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:

everyone should ignore this comment please....

Modric is better than those twins and we shouldn't stress about it anymore

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheHulk616:
where is xavi and iniesta balon dor? angry
oh So now it's number of ballon dors,

No longer international trophies

Mumu man..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

Everyone should ignore but you didn't ignore grin

Always trying to be clever by half but always end up being clever by 5 percent..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
ddippset:
Everyone should ignore but you didn't ignore grin

Always trying to be clever by half but always end up being clever by 5 percent..

Aired dfkm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
100% right

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
100% right

he should find a way to sort it out while still maintaining the offensive brutality...

I don't know about you guys but Vinicius has largely felt like a new signing to me this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2021
pu7pl3:

he should find a way to sort it out while still maintaining the offensive brutality...

I don't know about you guys but Vinicius has largely felt like a new signing to me this season
vinicius is a new signing for us no argument.. He would have scored a brace though.. The guy is now hoter than fire
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 5:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Vinipus that will soon go 8 matches without a goal..? grin

Na here we dey..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2021
We rained FIRE AND BRIMSTONE on Celta Vigo. Who noticed Santiago bernabue was super cute.

Miguel: He lacked in defence. Was foward most times creating space for Celta Vigo to attack through his wing. Caused us problems tho but he redeemed himself with that "Marcelo's" kinda assist. Solid 6 points for me

Nacho: Made some defensive errors too, Truth is he can never be as good as Sergio Ramos but can improve. 5 points

Militao: Same with Nacho. Can never be good as Varane. Still can improve. 5 points.

Carvajah: Didn't really feel him in the game. He was just there. 5 points

Casmerio: Made few errors. But we can all forgive him. Fired back in the 2nd half. 5 points

Valverde: I always love to watch him play, POWER HORSE. You will always notice his impact in the game whether you agree or disagree. Came through with an assist. Solid 7.

Modric: Make I no talk much, He is BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD right now. Considering his age oooo. Who no know no go know. Solid 8 from me.

Hazard: This dude should just go on loan. He was confused throughout the game. He never fits in at all. Always dull with the ball. I didn't feel him in that game. Camavinga wey play small nonsense sef had more impact than hazard. 4 Point

Benzema: Give me Benzema at any game. If he hasn't scored then match never end. Thanks for coming through brah. Sold 9 from me.

Vini Jr: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Make I still dey look you with one eye. I still dey suspect you but play more matches first before I gree. But well done, brah.That was a SUPER OUTSTANDING performance. Solid 9 too.

Courtouis: Didn't have much threats. The few that came, 2 were converted to goal. Still a fair performance. Solid 6 from me

Camavinga: Started well on his debut. Then became confused after sometime, making some lost passes. Make over confidence no spoil your game o. I think you will do well tho. I don look your leg. 6 points

Asensio, Rodrygo and Marcelo: The 3 didn't have much game time. 5 points
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
ddippset:
oh So now it's number of ballon dors,

No longer international trophies

Mumu man..

which international trophies, where was iniesta when xavi retired

Mumu dey work baffon dey chop
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Hazard at RW should never be tried again, thought watching Havertz on RW was bad enough.

Vini showing Barcabots who's boss, their new number is just so behind him grin too much FATi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2021
ddippset:

Na here we dey..

I can’t expect less from a deepshit badbellelonian

Make I catch una first
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by saddler: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2021
pu7pl3:

Deep down in your mind...your conscience is in a state of coma over this statement.

Face the truth bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
ddippset:

Na here we dey..
you said this same thing when he scored his second goal to your surprise he will finish this season with 15+ laliga Santander goals
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2021
nonny1212:

Nacho: Made some defensive errors too, Truth is he can never be as good as Sergio Ramos but can improve. 5 points

Militao: Same with Nacho. Can never be good as Varane. Still can improve. 5 points.

Really bro ?
"Can never be as good as"
Like are you for real undecided

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
saddler:

Deep down in your mind...your conscience is in a state of coma over this statement.

Face the truth bro

okay professor Xavier
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Virus99:

Really bro ?
"Can never be as good as"
Like are you for real undecided
Yes brah, we are conceding too many goals. Thanks to our attackers Coz they score more too. Check Varane and Ramos stats as Center back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
nonny1212:
Yes brah, we are conceding too many goals. Thanks to our attackers Coz they score more too. Check Varane and Ramos stats as Center back.

We have only played 4 matches in the season oga...calm down cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which international trophies, where was iniesta when xavi retired

Mumu dey work baffon dey chop
Iniesta won the World Cup
Iniesta won the Euros

Xavi won the World Cup
Xavi won the Euros

Which one did Modric win?

PS
All their lives Messi has won more Ballon dors than Ronaldo but una never agree that Messi shits on Ronaldo all day...basing your argument on international trophy...

Now see Xavi and Iniesta with international trophies in abundance you have now rùn back to the ballon dor argument.

You need to get your shiit together mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Virus99:

We have only played 4 matches in the season oga...calm down cool
Oga we have conceded 7 goals in those 4 matches. WTF are you even defending them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Parix7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.