Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1169849 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:

Like why so scared to bring in a castilla player into the squad, even with asensio, Mariano and Isco all out?

That msn is confuse and should be sacked ASAP

Go and see him talking about players being confused in his post match interview...why wouldn't the players be confused when you keep playing them out of position

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
FergieRaww:
Next season we buy out Tuchel's contract at Chelski or patapata go all out for Klopp

i respect don Carlo but i don tire lol

Not possible

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Not possible

Not possible?!

it did happen with juve and Sarri while still in contract at Chelski iirc

Or you're saying if the opportunity arises for either coaches they won't jump on it if our board comes calling ??

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ancelotti is a big fraud. I see now why Bayern nearly chased him out cane. No identity in our play. I swear even Koaman better pass Ancelotti.

SACK THIS FRAUD PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
FergieRaww:

Not possible?!

it did happen with juve and Sarri while still in contract at Chelski iirc

Or you're saying if the opportunity arises for either coaches they won't jump on it if our board comes calling ??

Check Perez's track record with coaches, he doesn't do like that, he only power tussles with players not coaches
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Check Perez's track record with coaches, he doesn't do like that, he only power tussles with players not coaches

C'mon man! it happened with Lopetegui and also Carlo from Everton
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
After our first preseason, I called for ancelloti immediate sacking, but people here called me a troll and I got banned for 1 week. But now my advise is becoming true.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Because here, we should be at least 10 points above Barcelona.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
If ancelloti is not sacked by midnight, another trophy less is on us. Our prayer is that Barcelona too ends the season trophy less
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Purple man wanted ramos and varane out and see him complaining the lose today. You deserve it.

Ramos and varane deserve higher wages than fraud hazard but we threw them away for this fraud.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheHulk616:
If ancelloti is not sacked by midnight, another trophy less is on us. Our prayer is that Barcelona too ends the season trophy less

That's how you went trophyless last season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nanny1212 wanted mbaape instead of defenders and he is complaining about the lose today. You deserve it.

The 200m pèrez wanted to use to buy unwanted mbappe, would have been used to keep varane and ramos. Buy 2 worldclass defenders and midfielders.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hulk the Madriodiot's nemesis grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Alaba is a complete fraud. Perez should have known the moment Barcelona pulled out. Fool me once shame on me (takei), fool me twice shame on you(fraud hazard), fool me thrice, shame on us (alaba).
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
BlueAngel444:
dude are you lost in a time loop shocked
my prediction was on point again. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:
Communicado official, bye bye Varane I wish you good luck

The clear out has begun
you liked the clear out. You are part of the cause of the historical disgrace we are experiencing me. With ramos and varane this will never happen. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is the clear out we have been calling for since, although they are not starting with the players that should really leave first cos they don't even want to leave so they are starting with the ones that want to leave
see what you have caused. You deserve the 2 1 defeat today.
Purple out angry

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
Our girls will boss Europe this coming season
look at this one. angry
Watching trash female football. No wonder you support fraud hazard angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
FergieRaww:

C'mon man! it happened with Lopetegui and also Carlo from Everton

The truth is that I'm not planning on anticipating anything huge bruh, that's why I'm deflecting

I know the toll the whole Mbappé bruhaha took on me
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheHulk616:
you liked the clear out. You are part of the cause of the historical disgrace we are experiencing me. With ramos and varane this will never happen. angry

Ramos and Varane have also overseen some tragically historic and shocking defeats, the one where Eibar beat us convincingly comes to mind from recent memory

I'll support a clear out anytime anyday, even if it comes down to Benzema...the young ones are the future of the club

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
The loss today wasn't down to the players but the coach...he is a confused man and that confusion is trickling down to the players and affecting our game play

Carmavinga looked soo lost out there, Valverde too...even OG Nacho looked like he didn't even know what he was supposed to be doing at any given point in time
And don't even get me started on the "double pivot" of Modric and Kroos..wtf kind of double pivot is shaped like that Modric even spent more time on the right wing than in the actual double pivot

As for Casemiro, he has been off this season maybe due to fatigue or something personal I don't know but the muddled shape of the team didn't help matters either and it's exposing all his flaws...

Omo make I stop to dey rant... Ancelotti out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by adisaaowala: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:
The loss today wasn't down to the players but the coach...he is a confused man and that confusion is trickling down to the players and affecting our game play

Carmavinga looked soo lost out there, Valverde too...even OG Nacho looked like he didn't even know what he was supposed to be doing at any given point in time
And don't even get me started on the "double pivot" of Modric and Kroos..wtf kind of double pivot is shaped like that Modric even spent more time on the right wing than in the actual double pivot

As for Casemiro, he has been off this season maybe due to fatigue or something personal I don't know but the muddled shape of the team didn't help matters either and it's exposing all his flaws...

Ole in?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
TheHulk616:
look at this one. angry
Watching trash female football. No wonder you support fraud hazard angry

Lol.... This one chooke me.

This guy really took this thrashing to heart..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
all the big teams lost this week grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Firstly Koeman Out
Now na Ancelotti Out
Omo real wahala dey for Spain ooh grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Only big team that won this weekend is ATM... atleast Sevilla lost

We know who and who we are dragging with when we come back next 2 weeks
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
adisaaowala:

Ole in?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
adisaaowala:

Ole in?

Who be this one angry

I’ll swear for you ooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Madrid haven’t dominated any game this season, if this man remains at Madrid, then it’s gonna be a very long season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Payporte:
all the big teams lost this week grin

Yeah but while some were still top of the table...
Some other "big team" are finding it hard to resist the force of gravity as they keep falling grin

Never forget that in your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

The truth is that I'm not planning on anticipating anything huge bruh, that's why I'm deflecting

I know the toll the whole Mbappé bruhaha took on me

Lol i understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1833) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.