Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,623 members, 7,840,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1163952 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
I usually avoid reading goal.com for a day or two whenever Madrid lose because the articles are even more painful than the defeat.

Cant remember when last I read goal.com.
never trusted there personel for anything.
they paint a bad situation as a catastrophy and a very bad situation as a destruction of the club.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
ddippset:
i am not trying to be mischievous but i do watch a lot of real madrid's games.
-when a player strikes a shot on goal and it deflects off another player, its an assist but not an assist.
-when a player goes for goal by himself and the ball strikes the post and falls for another player, its an assist but not an assist.
-when a player plays a side ways pass all time time, its an assist but not an assist.

whats an assist anyway? there's a very big difference between giving an assist and having a spectacular performance. you can even give an assist and still be useless in a match. so when ronaldo misses chances, but gives an assist that does not make him a joy to watch like messi. 90% of the world know ronaldo is just a goal machine and nothing else. at least i give him that props! what is assist? i could name 10 players off the top of my head that are more skilful than ronaldo; messi, iniesta, neymar, hazard, reues, robben, de maria, modric, et al et al. these players can light up a game and make you not want your money back.
Funny! See analysis of assists. grin To you, Ronaldo is just one normal player. The same way one Barca fan called him an average player. Yet, I still don't know why He keeps getting the BEST awards. undecided

I can post what each and every player you listed and the ones you didn't has had to say about Ronnie. grin

You don't enjoy Ronaldo's game because you dislike him, nothing more. He can't be a joy for you to watch na. grin grin

For me, seeing Ronaldo's name in the line up alone is orgasmic. I dey subscribe just to watch him play. smiley

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Iaz93:
Funny! See analysis of assists. grin To you, Ronaldo is just one normal player. The same way one Barca fan called him an average player. Yet, I still don't know why He keeps getting the BEST awards. undecided

I can post what each and every player you listed and the ones you didn't has had to say about Ronnie. grin

You don't enjoy Ronaldo's game because you dislike him, nothing more. He can't be a joy for you to watch na. grin grin

For me, seeing Ronaldo's name in the line up alone is orgasmic. I dey subscribe just to watch him play. smiley
very true i dislike him, i admit that 100%. but trust me it has got nothing to so with footballl because trust me, messi is still comfortably above him in terms of greatness in the game. i only dislike him the exact same way i dislike my own friends and neighbours who are selfish and not too humble.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Iaz93:

True.There is no way you will dislike a player and still expect to enjoy watching that player.I have seen football fans who do not support Madrid watch Madrid play because of Ronaldo.Barcelona fans have this deep hatred for Ronaldo.Imagine somebody saying Ronaldo is useless apart from goalscoring.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
True.There is no way you will dislike a player and still expect to enjoy watching that player.I have seen football fans who do not support Madrid watch Madrid play because of Ronaldo.Barcelona fans have this deep hatred for Ronaldo.Imagine somebody saying Ronaldo is useless apart from goalscoring.
some barca fans hate ronaldo true. I dislike the ronaldo of now because of the way he plays now but I really liked him back then before I started watching messi. To me the way ronaldo plays now he doesn't add anything to his team except goals. I don't enjoy his football at all anymore. I think he is too focused on scoring goals and claiming individual awards than he is in helping his team and also make us enjoy watching him

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
and you like messi?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yahoo1:
and you like messi?
YES, but i like Ronaldo more.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
Exactly!

You see these Barca fans, dem no sabi argue ooh... Sentiment and hate don finish them...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
ddippset:
very true i dislike him, i admit that 100%. but trust me it has got nothing to so with footballl because trust me, messi is still comfortably above him in terms of greatness in the game. i only dislike him the exact same way i dislike my own friends and neighbours who are selfish and not too humble.
Ronaldo is selfish and vain. Just say it. grin

SMH

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
YES, but i like Ronaldo more.
i find that hard to believe.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
just about some more hours to go...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by maidaboi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some barca fans hate ronaldo true. I dislike the ronaldo of now because of the way he plays now but I really liked him back then before I started watching messi. To me the way ronaldo plays now he doesn't add anything to his team except goals. I don't enjoy his football at all anymore. I think he is too focused on scoring goals and claiming individual awards than he is in helping his team and also make us enjoy watching him
but Madrid fans love messi abi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
maidaboi:
but Madrid fans love messi abi
they hate messi of course.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Dude...i do not hate messi...i even try to sometimes copy his style of play..i hv utmost respect for him..yea I do agree dere was a time I really was jealous of how gifted he was and how hard CR7 had to work to get to his(cr7) current level..but with time I just realised its d 2 different parts they both were destined to walk so I accepted messi's destiny as a footballer born great and preferred cr7's hard work dat also got him to be great too cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Madrid fans don't hate messi.There is a difference between not liking a person and hating a person.Barca fans loathe Ronaldo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yahoo1:
i find that hard to believe.
Believe it or not i do.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Krasid:
Madrid fans don't hate messi.There is a difference between not liking a person and hating a person.Barca fans loathe Ronaldo.
u hate messi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lets hear eyebrows explanation for the loss.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Valencia - 60 points, Atletico - 59 points dey catch up with Real Madrid - 64 points for 2nd place... grin

How market Madrid fans? grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by manuelpepper: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
dj......tval where are you?

no party for here?

abeg.....play me Anaconda......
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Claireshan1(f): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lolzzz Tval where are you?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
dj......tval where are you?

no party for here?

abeg.....play me Anaconda......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
close season fatigue abi na werin dey happen!?

isco wasn't at his best today and I'm not sure Bale was on the pitch.

izzokay.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sekem sekem 4 points grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by manuelpepper: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
dj......u fit help me play........fed up - usher and dj khalid..............
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Maka why Tval? grin

Where you dey when a whole Bundesliga Defending champion lose 2-0 @ home... grin

Nothing dey happen for that thread oh... grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3an1U4aTYs

See yeye dey smell... grin grin

2 Unpardonable goals let in by guess who? World's best goalkeeper!!! shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
coded01:
Maka why Tval? grin

Where you dey when a whole Bundesliga Defending champion lose 2-0 @ home... grin

Nothing dey happen for that thread oh... grin grin
That thread na dead thread, i no wan make am trend
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tval:
That thread na dead thread, i no wan make am trend

Wicked... grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Omo, see weytin Gala ti cos this night. Them chop am. grin cheesy
ksslib where @ thou? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Coded01 my man congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.