Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,800 members, 7,866,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177316 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
monerozi5590:

About Benzema. Benzema will be 35 soon. Madrid should not be looking for backup for Benzema but someone that will come and share responsibility with Big Benz. That is why i am angry we didn't get Mbappe and Haaland.

Mbappe and Haaland would have just been perfect for us. Those guys are for now and for the future.

Mariano and Jovic no be am at all. Mariano d try as a backup atimes but en too d force play. He is not calm and calculated. He like rushing things.
The mbappe transfer saga was the main reason we missed out on haaland
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
monerozi5590:

About Benzema. Benzema will be 35 soon. Madrid should not be looking for backup for Benzema but someone that will come and share responsibility with Big Benz. That is why i am angry we didn't get Mbappe and Haaland.

Forget about haaland, who do you think we can go for as benzema replacement

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Difficult question. Big Benz no get replacement for now. I think we can still get one to two good years out of Benzema. Then maybe we can go for Haaland after that. Kane is good but he is not getting younger.

Young and exciting strikers no too d Europe again sef apart from Mbappe and Haaland.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

RN Gabriel Jesus/Nkunku are the best options Available
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
pu7pl3:

Let's leave that one for Arsenal cheesy grin

No Abeg!

He’s a big upgrade to the likes of jovic/Mariano, who I think should leave this season. I remember when we had the likes of Nistelrooy and higuain on the bench, we need that much firepower on the bench next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
French excellence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
#APorLa15

Ten years of dominance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bodied Mbapay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Devvy4:

No Abeg!

He’s a big upgrade to the likes of jovic/Mariano, who I think should leave this season. I remember when we had the likes of Nistelrooy and higuain on the bench, we need that much firepower on the bench next season

If Arsenal sleeps on him and we get him Instead he would be a welcome addition but I don't see us going after him anywhere.
Do you have any concrete evidence that we're going after him?.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Here we go smiley

This will be a good signing on the long run, might look like a panic but right now tho but Perez dey see the future.
And it's been long Perez has wanted a player like Pogba.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Devvy4:

No Abeg!

Devvy4, actually Ruud Van Nistelrooy was a starting striker while at Real Madrid. I think in his first season he won the Pichichi sef.

Capello had to send Ronaldo Delima (though he was becoming fat and lazy at that time) to Milan because of Nistelrooy. He was that good but sadly injury ruined his career with us. Can't forget the drama in 2007 when he won us the League. His combination with Raul was great also.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Modric
Casemiro
Kroos
Valverde
Carmavinga
Tchouameni
Ceballos?

Name a more stacked midfield in all of Europe
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:
Modric
Casemiro
Kroos
Valverde
Carmavinga
Tchouameni
Ceballos?

Name a more stacked midfield in all of Europe

Ceballos wey dem go soon throway
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ceballos wey dem go soon throway

That's why the question mark is there, as at now tho he is still a member of the squad.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

That's why the question mark is there, as at now tho he is still a member of the squad.

Ceballos would be here next szn and serve as a squad player
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

Ceballos would be here next szn and serve as a squad player

My thoughts too.
Especially in that Copa del Rey
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

My thoughts too.
Especially in that Copa del Rey

Especially in Copa games definitely... can't remember the last time we even won that competition sef?! lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

Especially in Copa games definitely... can't remember the last time we even won that competition sef?! lol

I think it was 2014 after Vale's heroics grin
That cursed competition doesn't like us angry
Hopefully the man that won it for us then can do it again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

I think it was 2014 after Vale's heroics grin
That cursed competition doesn't like us angry
Hopefully the man that won it for us then can do it again.

Hopefully.. let's see how this season goes but personally the UCL and La Liga should be our main goal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

Hopefully.. let's see how this season goes but personally the UCL and La Liga should be our main goal

Of course...looks like Gabriel Jesus is going to Arsenal after all
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

Of course...looks like Gabriel Jesus is going to Arsenal after all

Of course arsenal will cough out what City are asking for, after spending this much for a CDM, do you think the board are willing to part with another €60-70m for jesus?

make we find other cheaper options abeg until Haaland is available
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

Of course arsenal will cough out what City are asking for, after spending this much for a CDM, do you think the board are willing to part with another €60-70m for jesus?

So you still Dey find Haaland ?

Mbappe might be available the time Haaland will be available grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

like who? Gnabry?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So you still Dey find Haaland ?

Mbappe might be available the time Haaland will be available grin

There's a reason Haaland's contract is that way with Man City

Personally i would try for Kylian again, don't know how the fanbase generally will feel or the Flo going after him again in this world.. but who knows cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

like who? Gnabry?

Sterling?!

this poverty stats from that Bayern's winger isn't convincing to go after him when all we need is someone who guarantees the goals
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
10 years later + 5 Ucl titles

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

If Arsenal sleeps on him and we get him Instead he would be a welcome addition but I don't see us going after him anywhere.
Do you have any concrete evidence that we're going after him?.

Just media for now, but I think with the departure of Mariano + jovic and maybe ASSensio, then we should be getting some attackers
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Number 14 has arrived!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
FergieRaww:

Sterling?!

this poverty stats from that Bayern's winger isn't convincing to go after him when all we need is someone who guarantees the goals

Abeg stop this Sterling talk Abeg

Gnabry had one of the most impressive attacking stats last year in the bundesliga. If there is any player we should sign from city, it should be mahrez or Silva
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Devvy4:

Abeg stop this Sterling talk Abeg

Gnabry had one of the most impressive attacking stats last year in the bundesliga. If there is any player we should sign from city, it should be mahrez or Silva

Lol it's just me and my preference in all this ekuke players available

Most of the names flying around here might not even come at the end of the day

Let the Gnabry don't come and Fede from the midfield later gets more goals than him all in the name of he's fast and creates tons of chances, e no go easy for all of us oo grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
My madridsta if Naija worst finish non of us will be there to watch ball again oo.. you guys should please have your PVC na beg ,I dey beg all of una oo..we must be OBIdent come 2023..

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
They laughed at Florentino after Qatar’s Emir adopted Mbappe and made him his heir. Meanwhile Perez flies back from France with Ceferin’s UCL and PSG-Liverpool’s #1 transfer target while beating both on the pitch in the process. 75 years old and still whipping them all. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.