Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,303 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177874 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

When you are tied down in an argument..you go back to the "we have 32laliga and 10ucl" line... grin

Win a treble eee.
since when winning a treble translate to being the best?
Inter Bayern Man Utd Porto even Zenith have won treble. Does that translate to them being the best?
win more liga and UCL then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by groundnutoil(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:

Inter Bayern Man Utd Porto even Zenith have won treble. Does that translate to them being the best?
we molesting dia molestors lol God bless d day sea gea deal fell out
Bleep u Perez see wetin u be wan sell
world class keeper gala navas

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:

Blah blah freakity blah.. grin

The team with the highest number of liga and ucl can't win a treble?...when Porto and Zenith have won it?...chai..Shame. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
am in love with Navas.
DDG will.be cursing his luck ATM.
Casilla will be saying na wa o unless this dude wunjor I no go keep o except CDR.
Casillas will be saying indeed he is a worthy successor
Carlo will be saying I eff up sha because of Iker I bench better keeper loose every trophy.

Keylor "the rock" Navas

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:
am in love with Navas.
DDG will.be cursing his luck ATM.
Casilla will be saying na wa o unless this dude wunjor I no go keep o except CDR.
Casillas will be saying indeed he is a worthy successor
Carlo will be saying I eff up sha because of Iker I bench better keeper loose every trophy.

Keylor "the rock" Navas
God bless Navas.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
groundnutoil:
we molesting dia molestors lol God bless d day sea gea deal fell out
Bleep u Perez see wetin u be wan sell
world class keeper gala navas
Even with 4 first team players injured.We now have so much options in attack and midfield.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
DAVID DE WHO? NAVAS IS REAL MADRID'S NEW HERO
18:40
Getty Images
The Costa Rican looks like establishing himself as first choice for some time to come after his latest heroics helped to secure a vital win against La Liga's most in-form team

Real Madrid waited all summer for their top target, David de Gea, only to miss out on the Manchester United goalkeeper when the paperwork was not competed on time on deadline day. It looked like a disaster. So it was that Keylor Navas, who was supposed to go the other way, ended up staying.

Navas never wanted to leave anyway. The Costa Rican shot-stopper had waited patiently in the shadows of former Madrid icon Iker Casillas in 2014-15 and was starting to impress as the club's first-choice keeper. Against Betis just a couple of days before the close of the transfer window, he earned an ovation at the Santiago Bernabeu thanks to a penalty save from Ruben Castro. "Keylor, Keylor Navas!" the fans sang, to the tune of Queen's 'We Will Rock You'.

Ever since the move for De Gea went wrong, Navas has gone from strength to strength. On Saturday, he produced his finest performance yet as, thanks to his saves, Madrid secured an impressive win that may just make the difference between success and failure at the end of this season in La Liga.

Celta Vigo sat level on points with los Blancos at the top of the table prior to kick-off and had yet to lose in the Primera Division this term. They also beat Barcelona 4-1 in September and came into the match with fresher legs after Madrid returned from their Champions League encounter with Paris Saint-Germain in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Nevertheless, the visitors struck the first blow through Cristiano Ronaldo and were two up after 23 minutes when Danilo added another. Celta, meanwhile, did everything but score.

That was largely down to Navas. The Costa Rican produced superb saves to deny Fabian Orellana, Jonny, Iago Aspas and Pablo 'Tucu' Hernandez as Celta pummelled the Madrid goal without reward. And when the excellent Nolito did finally beat Navas in the second half, his shot was cleared off the line by Marcelo.

The former (and perhaps future) Barcelona forward did pull back a goal with five minutes remaining with an unstoppable drive that flew into the top corner. It was always going to take something special to beat Navas and Nolito - the best outfield player on the park at Balaidos - was the man most likely to produce it.

Celta had been playing with 10 men following the controversial dismissal of Gustavo Cabral (who picked up two bookings in quick succession earlier in the half) but Madrid's fatigue was showing and the home side threw everything at Rafa Benitez's men in the closing stages.

FULL STORY | Madrid claim impressive win at Celta
Navas, though, was not to be beaten again and it was Marcelo who frustrated Celta once more, this time by firing home the clincher in added time to seal a vital victory for Madrid.

It was the 12th game in the Benitez era and still his team have not been behind. They have also only conceded three times in those matches: once in the 2-1 win at Athletic Bilbao, another in the 1-1 draw at Atletico and now in this one.

Navas has been a huge part of that record
. With two penalty saves to his name already this term and a number of important interventions, he has been key to Madrid's success in the biggest games: at San Mames, at the Estadio Vicente Calderon, at the Parc des Princes in the 0-0 draw on Wednesday night - and now at Balaidos against La Liga's most in-form team.

"I cried in my house with my wife," Navas revealed in September as he discussed his aborted departure. "I didn't want to leave."

Now nobody wants him to leave and Benitez owes his goalkeeper a huge pat on the back for this result.

Asked about the Costa Rican's performance afterwards, the coach remarked: "The best thing was the team: scoring three goals, creating a lot of chances and, after Wednes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
[Real Madrid comment: David De who? Keylor Navas is los Blancos' new hero - Goal.com] is good,have a look at it! http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2015/10/24/16644292/david-de-who-navas-is-real-madrids-new-hero
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bow down haters ... we here to stay

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good win today... Shout out to 'the rock' Keylor Navas and also to Nolito yes NOLITO ( that guy get winch )

Nolito: We had 3-4 clear goals denied, I don't know how Navas did it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

The team with the highest number of liga and ucl can't win a treble?...when Porto and Zenith have won it?...chai..Shame. grin

Win Celta Vigo na with your almighty treble. tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yea pictures tell a lot

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

Win Celta Vigo na with your almighty treble. tongue
Where do you belong? shocked

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm hatrrs

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Where do you belong? shocked

Why did you not carry your treble into the field to play Celta Vigo na?

Bayern with their treble didn't win Arsenal. You treble people should just allow your almighty treble to play football for you na.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Feed onn them n die

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Reeling on the trebble

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

Why did you not carry your treble into the field to play Celta Vigo na?

Bayern with their treble didn't win Arsenal. You treble people should just allow your almighty treble to play football for you na.
Blah blah blah...rants of a treble-less fan. cheesy

Beating Celta Vigo is a greater achievement than winning a treble?...

I ask again..where do you belong? grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Blah blah blah...rants of a treble-less fan. cheesy

Beating Celta Vigo is a greater achievement than winning a treble?...

I ask again..where do you belong? grin

And I ask again......why didn't you invoke your treble to win Celta Vigo. Upon all your trebles you lost by 3 goals.

Your treble should have scored some goals for you. undecided

For your information.......I belong in Santiago Bernabeu. The Royal House of Spain. The pride of Spain.
Carry your treble and run back to that hole you call a thread.
Leave us to bask in our victory and swallow your bad belle.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

And I ask again......why didn't you invoke your treble to win Celta Vigo. Upon all your trebles you lost by 3 goals.

Your treble should have scored some goals for you. undecided

For your information.......I belong in Santiago Bernabeu. The Royal House of Spain. The pride of Spain.
Carry your treble and run back to that hole you call a thread.
Leave us to bask in our victory and swallow your bad belle.
Lmao grin.....Pride of Spain that wants to cheat in an El clasico?
Pride of Spain that has one liga in the past 7 years?
Pride of Spain that hasn't won a treble?
You guys ain't even good enough to be called Pride of Madrid. grin

I lost to Celta last season...and I still won a treble.
What did you win?(answer this in a 2a exercise book) grin

Oya nau...answer this question...where do you belong? grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Top of the table!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
^^^ occupy till I come
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Without those linesmen..only God knows grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

Picture this IF YOU CAN.

Success is translated as the number of times you succeed at a particular task eg exam.
There is no league for Treble winners but there are two leagues in Europe
1. Your country league in this case Spain Laliga
2. The Continental League in this case UCL

Real Madrid in both cases trumps your pathetic Barcelona club.
No where do you see success being measured on the basis of the number of trebles YOU WIN.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
barackohandso:
^^^ occupy till I come crashing down further
shocked shocked shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:
Without those linesmen..only God knows grin
one club is known worldwide with the nickname UEFALONA for a reason.
At least we deal with Lines Men Barcelona commits a higher fraud with the Authorities and cool soon all teh fraud cases of tax evasion will catch up with the lot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:

Picture this IF YOU CAN.

Success is translated as the number of times you succeed at a particular task eg exam.
There is no league for Treble winners but there are two leagues in Europe
1. Your country league in this case Spain Laliga
2. The Continental League in this case UCL

Real Madrid in both cases trumps your pathetic Barcelona club.
No where do you see success being measured on the basis of the number of trebles YOU WIN.
*whispers*...Talk to the picture. grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:

one club is known worldwide with the nickname UEFALONA for a reason.
At least we deal with Lines Men Barcelona commits a higher fraud with the Authorities and cool soon all teh fraud cases of tax evasion will catch up with the lot
At least the Spanish Police ain't investigating my club. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

At least the Spanish Police ain't investigating my club. grin

Yeah, we innocent till guilty

UNLIKE Barca that;

FIFA found it guilty of Sportslike peadophilia grin
the Tax authorities are trying Messi, Macherano and your agent Messi Snr. for tax evasion
Neymar had a falsified contract executed that lead to the incaseration of your former president

what a club of FRAUD STARS
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
usbcable:

shocked shocked shocked

I know it's your club's plan to bring mine down in any possible way but bribing the officials? shocked that's desperation. A new low

You topped for many months last season too. So…

Occupy till I come
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
^^^ down or second grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
bykebyke:

*whispers*...Talk to the picture. grin
at least you now know the difference between a 'record' and 'success'

I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.