Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177885 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Krasid:
We are back to the Uefalona era.Confirmed after today's game.#UEFALONA2.0

usbcable:

9 penalties and none againsy them in over 18 games.

ortopazz:

na wa o! Messy and Ron argument again, . . Messy's is a good player buh comparing his status to a team that is a constellation of starz. . Cum galaxy, is a joke or means your sleeping on cheap weed!

For once be real, the team for Madrid last season woulda easily won the treble!. . .Not because the Madrid team werent the better side buh injury problems plagued the team insidiously,

Now like someone rightly put the players became used to themselves such that once a particular player was missing, it meant that particular puzzle wouldnt be solved.
Other than that the better side lost!

This season the team will go far because i have seen thru my mystic ball this team going as far as the treble. . .

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2016
coded01:

is it less or more than 9 penalties

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
barackohandso:
Found some sweet quotes even though the season hasn't ended yet

Cc: bykebyke, sebod, pelvicky, dmcdad, coded01, homesteady

You don't have to be wicked, they can still win treble. Pichichi, European golden boot etc
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Benitez working is magic and treble is certain

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
Truth be told even Bakar fans know Madrid has the best squad in the world
So someone actually typed this? shocked shocked

Guy fear God o. lipsrsealed grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
sebod:

You don't have to be wicked, they can still win treble. Pichichi, European golden boot etc
pichichi ke.....Suarez 4 dat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hariorh: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
usbcable:

Benitex won't be sacked still....not until June regardless of what he doesn't achieve or achieve

You say??

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by landinfo: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Benitex might be sacked?
What a pity but how can they give a big job to Zizou just like some @Utd fans waiting on A BABY Giggs to take over!!!!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
^^^^^^^^ oh benitez…
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not a fan of Benitez in any way but would rather stick with him than a Zidane.
Its crazy enough employing Benitez. Zidane replacing Benitez shows that Real Madrid does things out of emotion rather than rationality.

Zidane that led Castilla to relegation is replacing a Benitez who has seen it all.

I weep for sanity in Bernebau. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
The next person that should leave is Perez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
usbcable:
Its crazy enough employing Benitez. Zidane replacing Benitez shows that Real Madrid does things out of emotion rather than rationality.

Zidane that led Castilla to relegation is replacing a Benitez who has seen it all.

Perez no dey ever get sense but Benitez was not a good option either
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
usbcable:

heeeeyaaaa.....sorry bro....

the club mught get it right in year 2099
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
pelvicky:
heeeeyaaaa.....sorry bro....

the club mught get it right in year 2099
you no well....lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Perez, why? cry cry cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chrisley024(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Try Moyes

Maybe Jose is coming back after all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Try Moyes

Maybe Jose is coming back after all.
I love Jose but won't support him coming back to a club full of spoilt brat of supporters.
But I will rather a Jose than zidane at this time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by GBR1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Circus club, with clowns as supporters. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol a senseless hiring and even more senseless firing. I don't know which kin igbo that Perez dey smoke. Ironically Benitez is still in the title race, still in the CL and wasn't at fault for the Copa Del Rey debacle. Crazy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Perez is Madrid's problem
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
3 THINGS TO HAPPEN AS ZIDANE TAKE OVER

1. Real madrid will fail to make top 4 and end up in europa league spot

2. Roma to beat real madrid home and away in ucl

3. Free kicks and penalty duities will be given to keylor navas and prompt CR7 to stop coming to training

lemme add 4
Zidane will not be sack but send back to Real B to gain more sense

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by landinfo: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Source: Independent

JUPP HEYNCKES, Real Madrid's coach, was
dismissed yesterday - eight days after he led the
team to their record seventh European Cup
victory and their first in 32 years.
Real's president, Lorenzo Sanz, said: "If we had
not won the European Cup, this would have been
one of the worst seasons in recent years." Real
finished fourth in Spain's Primera Division.

The ONLY reason Jupp waz sacked was that "they finished 4th" while Barca won the league......nothing more nothing less-----then who is Moanarinho or Ancelotti or Benitez or even Zizou that they wud not sack
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2016
A40:
Lol a senseless hiring and even more senseless firing. I don't know which kin igbo that Perez dey smoke. Ironically Benitez is still in the title race, still in the CL and wasn't at fault for the Copa Del Rey debacle. Crazy
raumdeuter:
Perez is Madrid's problem
the Germans have said it all.
Zidane appointment is totally outta sentiments.
it like the hiring of De Stefano, Valdano as coaches and we all knew how those tenures ended.

Most of the fans hailing his appointment fail to see that being a successful player is not automatically translated to successful coach.
PEP did not win any Treble as a player last I checked.

I hope and pray he succeeds but dont expect him to at least not this season. Those drooling over Zizzou needs to ask where was Castilla when he took over and where are they today

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2016
usbcable:

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
madrid always hard on their coaches why? tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Ain't surprised after what they did to Del Bosque so Rafa own nah small thing sef. Not a fan of his but that is Comedy Central right there.

Zidane? Well, he might just get it right.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
usbcable:

the Germans have said it all.
Zidane appointment is totally outta sentiments.
it like the hiring of De Stefano, Valdano as coaches and we all knew how those tenures ended.

Most of the fans hailing his appointment fail to see that being a successful player is not automatically translated to successful coach.
PEP did not win any Treble as a player last I checked.

I hope and pray he succeeds but dont expect him to at least not this season. Those drooling over Zizzou needs to ask where was Castilla when he took over and where are they today

Zidane na my favourite player of all time. I wouldnt want Perez to use his foolishness to tarnish him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Zidane na my favourite player of all time. I wouldnt want Perez to use his foolishness to tarnish him
I hope he is not being setup for failure.

I sincerely hope he succeeds for the sake of sanity
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
FBS:
Ain't surprised after what they did to Del Bosque so Rafa own nah small thing sef. Not a fan of his but that is Comedy Central right there.

Zidane? Well, he might just get it right.

Good luck to Zizzou.

At least his goodwill will not make the SB fans turn againstin the short time him if things are no going smoothly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Krasid:
Immediately the team starts getting it right, he sells one or two key players and brings us back to square one.

The idiot needs to be sacked not the coaches. ... No coach can thrive where his will isn't manifested rather that of the president is... . Abeg Perez shud vamos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
But wait o...When last did Real Madrid have a Presidential Election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.