Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,617 members, 7,843,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1165961 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2017
ddippset:
what's your relevance to real madrid? look at him saying 'WE', as if the club knows you. who is the we? does the club know you exist?

Guy you came here looking for true or real fans, maybe you were the one who did it before or not but i find such actions to be very weird. No one is saying you cannot be a fan still somehow irrelevant and yes Madrid does not know i exist because am irrelevant in the scheme of things save for me being one of their customers if i choose to.

Just telling you to be careful how you carry these clubs in your head like that one who deactivated his account. You have so much idle time in your hands to be concerned or notice who is a real fan or not, is barca paying you for this?. I careless whatever happens to Madrid and the little time i give them as an irrelevant fan is enough that i do not go hitting my head on the wall because of them. There are way many more committed barca fans that i know off on Nairaland who don't post anymore on your thread so tone down on your barca hormones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
^Püssy...Next time mention me with your chest.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2017
Pharoh:

Guy you came here looking for true or real fans, maybe you were the one who did it before or not but i find such actions to be very weird. No one is saying you cannot be a fan still somehow irrelevant and yes Madrid does not know i exist because am irrelevant in the scheme of things save for me being one of their customers if i choose to.

Just telling you to be careful how you carry these clubs in your head like that one who deactivated his account. You have so much idle time in your hands to be concerned or notice who is a real fan or not, is barca paying you for this?. I careless whatever happens to Madrid and the little time i give them as an irrelevant fan is enough that i do not go hitting my head on the wall because of them. There are way many more committed barca fans that i know off on Nairaland who don't post anymore on your thread so tone down on your barca hormones.
you started this nonsense about 'carrying club on head or whatever '.what you attempted was wack and misdirected trolling. if the comments and discussions about neymar on my thread amounts to 'carrying club on head' then you shouldn't be here, and these people liking your comment wouldn't be here either. you all should be working at your place of work 247. in all european clubs threads you get a total of maybe 500 comments every single day. guys going back and forth, guys even dissing each others' parents and families. i guess those people are jobless or 'they carry their clubs on their heads'. lol. face it son, your attempt at trolling on my thread yesterday was very poor. you should attend classes on trolling.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
ddippset:
you started this nonsense about 'carrying club on head or whatever '.what you attempted was wack and misdirected trolling. if the comments and discussions about neymar on my thread amounts to 'carrying club on head' then you shouldn't be here, and these people liking your comment wouldn't be here either. you all should be working at your place of work 247. in all european clubs threads you get a total of maybe 500 comments every single day. guys going back and forth, guys even dissing each others' parents and families. i guess those people are jobless or 'they carry their clubs on their heads'. lol. face it son, your attempt at trolling on my thread yesterday was very poor. you should attend classes on trolling.

Guy i came to comment on your thread after you came to write about one or two real Madrid fans here and others being glory hunters. Hardly will you find me commenting on other clubs threads except Nairaland fantasy league. If anyone trolls on Nairaland sports section and you think am among them then you really don't know who you are talking to. Your discussion about neymar has nothing to do with it, i really care less about how suppose fans are emotionally unstable about their foreign clubs even eventually leading to their death and insulting one another. I only mentioned you when you came here and made the mistake to reply you on your thread if not i should have done it here. I was only advising you to take it easy and not saying you should not be a fan or support a football club. So have a nice day as am done with this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pharoh:

Please snub the boy I think the effect of Neymar's departure is still troubling him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Please snub the boy I think the effect of Neymar's departure is still troubling him

Sure i will man thanks.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please all these Barca fans should leave our thread alone.
This is a thread for gentlemen. We don't insult people here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
monerozi5590:
Please all these Barca fans should leave our thread alone.

This is a thread for gentlemen. We don't insult people here.

Let them come at us. . . . . We can defend our Vikings.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
^^Stop posting Pakistan memes you freak. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
I want Madrid-Man Utd -Anderlecht-Feynoord.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Diademk07: 12:23am On Aug 24, 2017
But seriously, I thought Theo hernadez was the same Atletico's Hernandez.. Lol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Pharoh:

Ajanlekoko comes to mind @ bolded part.

That guy grin I miss him sha. I think he was even a socio

But that don't mean ddipps is less committed.

At least he is better off than the one wanting every body to beat chest just because of a deactivated moniker name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Diademk07:
But seriously, I thought Theo hernadez was the same Atletico's Hernandez.. Lol.
they're brothers.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
usbcable:

Ajanlekoko comes to mind @ bolded part.

That guy grin I miss him sha. I think he was even a socio

But that don't mean ddipps is less committed.

At least he is better off than the one wanting every body to beat chest just because of a deactivated moniker name

You are definitely right, Ajalenkoko then scantee, Johnpaul88 and eyonger or whats the name self.

Me too i miss him and those sets of barca fans, Sure dipps is very committed.

Just advising him not to be influenced by that bipolar fan and the other insane one bolding all his comments.

Dipps na our guy so i done settle with am already. Did you watch yesterdays match? i need to watch the full replay to check the young guys.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:
MUMU what can you do?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
MUMU what can you do?

Normally I would roast you but it's not eco-friendly to burn trash.
Fùck outta here you fat, bloated sack of protoplasm. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

Normally I would roast you but it's not eco-friendly to burn trash.
Fùck outta here you fat, bloated sack of protoplasm. undecided
stale!! very stale!! and boring. "You local dimwitted dimwit with a brain that is not at per with a brain of a wall gheko.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
stale!! very stale!! and boring. "You local dimwitted dimwit with a brain that is not at per with a brain of a wall gheko.

"Dimwitted Dimwit" grin grin

Cognitively speaking,your ineptitude is very rewarding and it's obvious you were the quickest and smartest of all the dumb-ass sperm your dad shot off.

Fùck off this thread, you're about useful to us as tìts on a nun.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

"Dimwitted Dimwit" grin grin

Cognitively speaking,your ineptitude is very rewarding and it's obvious you were the quickest and smartest of all the dumb-ass sperm your dad shot off.

Fùck off this thread, you're about useful to us as tìts on a nun.
So it took you about 30minutes to cook up this shiit to reply me.. "hmmm ure so intelligent that u will give a coacroach a run for its money when it comes to intelligent. "You forbidden mentally challenged Ajeugunle swine.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
So it took you about 30minutes to cook up this shiit to reply me.. "hmmm ure so intelligent that u will give a coacroach a run for its money when it comes to intelligent. "You forbidden mentally challenged Ajeugunle swine.

You actually were jobless enough to time my reply?

It's a shame after all the borrowed money spent on your supposed education you still retain the vocabulary of a 5 year old with access to the internet. Move on train wreck, this isn't your station. undecided

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

You actually were jobless enough to time my reply?

It's a shame after all the borrowed money spent on your supposed education you still retain the vocabulary of a 5 year old with access to the internet. Move on train wreck, this isn't your station. undecided
Absolute crap, you diss like an imbecile_ seeking assylum in togo. "you togolian looking local goat, that was given birth to as a result of anal rape by three herdsmen in a remote swamp in togo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
King!!! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
A leader's a leader

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Magician. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
This should be a piece of cake.

No serious competition here, except Dortmund. Maybe grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
I always dread playing Dortmund. For some weird reason, we always find it difficult to beat them.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Uefa best player

And fans cheering

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by temilolami1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Place Order For Your Authentic,Customised, Club And Country Jerseys, Female And Kids Jerseys Also Available,3D Phone Pouche, Throw pillows, Joggers, Hoodies and Customised Write Up ,T-shirts @ Affordable prices!!!
WhatsApp: 08033124607,
Call: 08033124607
IG: Jerseycountystores
NB: Customers satisfaction Guaranteed!
NB: Nationwide delivery Guaranteed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1827) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.