Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176059 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Kaka? you mean the same Kaka that couldn't oust a 21 year old player due to his always being on the physio's table most of the season? what "sweat and blood" did Kaka to win trophies with us? even his first season when he appeared many times we won zero trophies. we quickly signed Oezil and Sergio Canales since we realised Kaka was made of glass

Iker left for first team football, it was obvious he was past his best but he didn't want to be second choice to Navas so he was told either he stays on the bench or leaves

Also Iker's case is that of a board sticking with a legend past his best. Mourinho benched Iker for Adan, who got sent off immediately in the match so Iker came back into the team. Iker got injured and Diego Lopez was bought who actually impressed and showed he's better than Casillas still the board let go of Mou and kept Casillas (a legend). He rotated next season with Diego Lopez playing the cups and some league matches while Diego played only league matches
Next season we let Diego go to Milan on a free and gave Casillas 100% starting spot in the team but your hate for Perez won't let you remember all these

In summary we got rid of Mou and Iker was part of the reason for that. we got rid of Lopez just for Casillas but somehow we should keep bending over for him just because he's a club legend? Also we won 3 straight UCL trophies since he left. we paid most of his wages for his first 2 years at FC Porto. Also have you forgotten his leaking information to his wife during the Mou era? his wife was reporting things that only someone with inside information would know but the club stuck with him and fired Mou

Also Ronaldo's case is looking like a purely tax related issue and his move to Italy lends credibility to that hypothesis as he'll pay 100,000 as tax for his foreign earnings in Italy whereas he paid 19M fine for the same in Spain. if that's the case then there's nothing the board could've done about that and they can't afford to set a bad precedent by paying his taxes for him as it would mean paying taxes for other players too if they fall into the same tax sheet

The board should be trusted more with their decisions even if it doesn't look sensible to many fans as they've earned it with their shrewd business and trophies so far. we've been pulling in profits in the last four transfer windows while winning a ton of trophies in the process or maybe we should sack Perez and put you there instead, you seem to know much better than the billionaire with your 0 days experience managing Madrid

If the board collectively checks their assès, they'll find your lip prints there. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
LordAdamX:

There's no groupthink to the fact that Real Madrid treats her legends like sh*t. Not using the right examples is inconsequential. The Casillas situation could have been handled better. Replace Kaka with Makelele and his point is still valid.

-Lord

The dude is completely disregarding the coaches and players effort in our recent successes and giving all props to the Board.
Smh. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

If the board collectively checks their assès, they'll find your lip prints there. undecided
Lady, do you accept pm's?
There are a few things I want to ask you.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

The dude is completely disregarding the coaches and players effort in our recent successes and giving all props to the Board.
Smh. undecided

The worst part is that he's making it seem like the Board is infallible. Like we have to kiss their a$$ when they make awful decisions. Or keep applauding them for a good decision they made 5 years ago and ignore the st*pid one they're making now, when we don't give players that same leeway. It's obscene.

Fans here have applauded Flo and the board for discovering Carvajal, Isco, Vazquez, Asensio for next to nothing. But God forbid we complain about them sending off James, Morata, and Pepe without adequate replacements. All players and coaching staff are open to criticism, but not the gods sitting in Olympus.

That's why when they say no player is bigger than the club, they actually mean no player is bigger than a board member. Forgetting that neither the player or the board member owns the club.

Every fr**king player and the coach gets a free pass from me this season. Benzema misses a sitter, Great. Casemiro misplaces a pass that leads to a goal, Perfect. Navas makes a howler, anyone who doesn't like it can go man the post. Kroos catwalks while the opposition is racing towards goal, let him be. Lope makes a selection that later proved costly, so be it. I did not almost have a heart attack during the Juve and Bayern UCL 2nd leg games to have the naughty board put me through that same nonsense again after they made everyone believe they'd solve the glaring issues we have this summer. If the board is immune to criticism, the players should be too.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Real Madrid Greatest Ever Goal Scorer. Ronaldo.

No player currently on planet earth can replace him.

I am currently watching CR7's goals and perfermances in the colours of Real Madrid. CR7 is a beast.

I am still asking this question. Who will be taking the PKs?
Who will be doing the headings?
Who will be doing the scoring?

Thank you! thank you!! thank you!! CR7 for making me happy.

I respect your decision for leaving. You and one of my favorite players Messi will go down as The Greatest Ever Player in football history.

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2018
LordAdamX:

Messi got suspended sentence of 21 months which was replaced by a 252,000 euros fine for allegedly not paying taxes to the tune of 4.1m euros. Same Spanish authorities gave CR7 suspended sentence of 24 months and replaced it with a 13.1m euros fine for allegedly not paying taxes to the tune of 5.7m. Does that seem fair to you?

CR7 felt Flo and the board could have lessened the impact and have his back. Not pay off a fine for him. Whether that's doable, I don't know; but all evidence says Barca did same for Messi and he got a slap on the wrist rather than have to pay half of his annual wage as fine. I did not find any credible report that Barca paid Messi's fine either. 252K euros is Ibiza party cash for Messi.

If you're going to speculate, use available facts to do so.

By the way, saying tax is the main reason for him leaving is revisionist. There are several main reasons. But that is history now.

You tell me? You're the one making it seem like the 3-peat was due to the board's sporting acumen. So when I point out where the supposed acumen fell short, don't do reverse psychology. Every squad needs improvement whether they are winning or not. Zidane was able to extract as much as he could from the squad, and the squad gave it their all.

Which would you rather have, us coasting to La Liga trophy like Barca with their near-unbeaten run/Man City PL run; or us going to wire like we did in 2016/2017. 2017 was a statistical anomaly for us, evident by the fact that we hadn't won a double since donkey years. Then instead of us to build on that, they resolved to send players packing without due replacements and it showed in our 2017/2018 campaign.

Apparently learning no lessons from that; we are about to start another campaign after sending players packing without due replacements. Yet with these obvious errors from the board, you want to absolve them and give the players stick. It is deeply unfair to the players. The board makes things unnecessarily hard for them, yet when they do the unthinkable and make it work, the board gets hailed like they made the elixir; then when things don't work as they naturally shouldn't, they get lampooned by the apologetics.

This is the equivalence of sending soldiers to the fronts without adequate ammunition.

Perez is a successful business man, but has negative sporting IQ. Icardi, Rodrigo, and Aspas could have been prized away from their respective clubs. Stop making it sound like rocket science. Yet he was making play for Neymar and Kane who were impossible to land.

Alisson fell through the cracks, Courtois is falling through the cracks, even Hazard who did everything except buying and wearing a customized RM jersey was ignored completely.

You're trying to make it seem like there's no decent striker that can serve as a backup to Benzema on the market. Our second GK is Casilla. F*cking Casilla who can't keep out a shot to save his life.

I will not respect a st*pid decision. Using Benzema without any backup as a main striker this season is a st*pid decision. I don't care if we win a treble or not. It's a st*pid decision.

We sold Ozil and had one good season. Did you think that maybe if Ozil had stayed, we'd have won the treble?

We sold Di Maria and Alonso and lost out because we understandably lost depth. Then you turn around and talk about injuries? Maybe if they'd stayed, we'd have salvaged something out of the season.

You just seem to be making multiple excuses for heavily flawed decisions.

Zidane was already been groomed to take charge of the first team. He was rushed in because the board made a mess of the Benitez situation. Zidane was that successful because he made it a personal crusade to not let the board interfere with his plans, like they did with Benitez. Now, you're making it seem like it was a board masterstroke. Un-f*cking-believable!

Like we've all got amnesia and forgotten about the Navas debacle.

The board hasn't proven anyone wrong. They get a few things right then proceed to break a lot of things. Then when the stars align, they swoop in to take credit. When things don't go as planned, they identify scapegoats.

I'm calling it now. Things don't go as planned this season, I wouldn't fault any player or the coach. If things go as planned, I ain't giving the board any credit, because they've done f*ck all to improve our chances this season.

What happens if Benzema starts one of his goalless streaks? What happens if Bale gets injured? What happens if Navas gets injured? What happens if Isco, Asensio, and Casemiro have their off streaks like they do every season?

We have no contingency plans for these very real situations because the board is saving money for god knows what, yet you want us to prepare to give the board accolades after engineering a castle built on cards.

-Lord

if we win treble next season the players must've done it despite all the best effort of the board to prevent them winning anything?

Hmmmm okay

About Messi's tax payment, De Spiegel leaked documents showing Barcelona paid €12M in back taxes for Messi http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/new-tax-problems-lionel-messi-paid-around-12-million-euros-in-back-taxes-a-1187542.html
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:
Smh. undecided

Where did you see me do this? you guys just put words in people's mouth

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

if we win treble next season the players must've done it despite all the best effort of the board to prevent them winning anything?

Hmmmm okay

Yes. Because you can't convince me or any person out there that the club refusing to sign a backup striker somehow improved our chances of winning a treble. That you even believe that is deeply disturbing!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

About Messi's tax payment, De Spiegel leaked documents showing they paid €12M in back taxes for Messi http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/new-tax-problems-lionel-messi-paid-around-12-million-euros-in-back-taxes-a-1187542.html

This report does not relate whatsoever to the first tax issue he had for 2007-2009.

This is for an unrelated second time tax offense for 2016, which would have been bad for optics, bad for the club's reputation, and would like have meant actual jail time or community service.

CR7 offense is a first time like Messi's first one. You're comparing apples to oranges. Did you even read the article you quoted?

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Where did you see me do this? you guys just put words in people's mouth

No but you're basically saying we have no right to criticize the board when they make obviously insane decisions.
Just because their prior terrible decisions as regards offloading players hasnt come back to bite us in the arśe doesn't mean we should not speak up when they're making some wrong calls. Again!!!

Season starts soon and no one to replace Ronaldo. Hazard all but begged to be in a white shirt but was ignored completely. Now Modric is on the verge on leaving. . . . Why deliberately change a winning formula? undecided

Maybe our recent successes make you forget that Madrid were in Barca's shadow for the best part of 2002-2012. . . . And there's every possibility that they can go back to that sunken place of trophylessness.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
brandable:

1000000 likes.
Let's give the board a chance they are more informed better than we the fans. Perez has proven that he is a better president.

Thanks sir, the board deserves the benefit of doubt. the way people display pessimism you'd think CR7 leaving has turned us to Wikki Tourists or something. Like CR7 is playing with 24 other grandmas at Madrid. Some are ruling out any possibility of our winning a single trophy next season

I remember when UEFAlona sold Gaymar and they lost badly to us in superCopa then signed Lord Paulinho. all UEFAlona fans were saying they're doomed and they can't win anything, by the end of the season they've won the domestic double

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks sir, the board deserves the benefit of doubt. the way people display pessimism you'd think CR7 leaving has turned us to Wikki Tourists or something. Like CR7 is playing with 24 other grandmas at Madrid. Some are ruling out any possibility of our winning a single trophy next season

I remember when UEFAlona sold Gaymar and they lost badly to us in superCopa then signed Lord Paulinho. all UEFAlona fans were saying they're doomed and they can't win anything, by the end of the season they've won the domestic double

UEFAlona won a domestic double not because they were fabulous or exceptional.
They won because the only club to give them a run for their money (aka Real Madrid) was shìt at the start of LaLiga. A period that coincided with Ronaldo's match ban and slow start.

Lord Benzema led the attack and we dropped points like nobody's buisness. Loserlona didn't win those trophies cause they improved as a team, it was because we were shìt.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

No but you're basically saying we have no right to criticize the board when they make obviously insane decisions.
Just because their prior terrible decisions as regards offloading players hasnt come back to bite us in the arśe doesn't mean we should not speak up when they're making some wrong calls. Again!!!

Season starts soon and no one to replace Ronaldo. Hazard all but begged to be in a white shirt but was ignored completely.

Maybe our recent successes make you forget that Madrid were in Barca's shadow for the best part of 2002-2012. . . . And there's every possibility that they can go back to that sunken place of trophylessness.

I don't see how this relates to the question I asked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

UEFAlona won a domestic double not because they were fabulous or exceptional.
They won because the only club to give them a run for their money (aka Real Madrid) was shìt at the start of LaLiga. A period that coincided with Ronaldo's match ban and slow start.

Lord Benzema led the attack and we dropped points like nobody's buisness. Loserlona didn't win those trophies cause they improved as a team, it was because we were shìt.

Hmmm, UEFAlona lost just a single match out of 38 league games. lost a total of 3 games or so throughout the season in all competitions (excluding the supercopa)

Even if we weren't shit, our chances of keeping up with that would've been very slim. Yes we were shit but they would've won even if we were better. Give credit to where its due my man

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
From the way I see it, everybody has valid points. I agree that it is impolite to keep unhappy players if they truly want to go. Also to the claim you can't force the other clubs owner to sell their players if they don't want to sell. These clubs want to become great as Real Madrid and how do you expect them to easily sell players that can make them attain such status.

However, I am not really comfortable with Lope banking on Isco, Bale and Benzema. The season is long and from the way I see it, we may be trailing Barca and Atletico from the beginning as these clubs have got most of their positions covered with adequate backups. Yes we won trophies after we lost the likes of Ozil and Di Maria, but the fact is we got the GOAT who could singlehandedly perform wonders, and now he is gone as well.

I therefore wish Flo and the board do something asap to avoid putting us in the same category as Arsenal fans next season.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmm, UEFAlona lost just a single match out of 38 league games. lost a total of 3 games or so throughout the season in all competitions (excluding the supercopa)

Even if we weren't shit, our chances of keeping up with that would've been very slim. Yes we were shit but they would've won even if we were better. Give credit to where its due my man

This isn't about credit!
You said they sold gaymer and replaced him with that dude from China or so and made it seem like they improved and IMO they didn't.

They were just lucky to cover their lapses till their luck ran out(against Roma notably). We had the same problem which was glaring in the games against Bayern and Juve and some domestic games. . .we managed to come out on top. Had we been at our best last season we could have taken down that Barca squad.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yea and who made sure they had a sweet, unchallenged, unperturbed ride to the double? The league started in August and they were running away with it by November.

Because they f*cking lost again to Roma in the UCL.

And at least they bought Dembele and Coutinho to help fill the Neymar void. How many people have we bought to fill the CR7 void? That's right, a fat f*cking ZERO!

That you even have the effrontery to make the Barca board into some type of model that we have to emulate leaves me speechless. Heck, most cules still hate the board, even after the double.

If you are hoping that Barcelona somehow falters and let us have a clean run to a domestic title, then you must be living under a rock.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

And you don't think they didn't lose more games because no one was giving them a challenge?

This is a team that had Busquets play with a toe injury, had woeful first half games all season long, and rested Messi to go play a friendly in South Africa in one of the last games of the season (something that they wouldn't have contemplated the prior season).

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

This isn't about credit!
You said they sold gaymer and replaced him with that dude from China or so and made it seem like they improved and IMO they didn't.

They were just lucky to cover their lapses till their luck ran out(against Roma notably). We had the same problem which was glaring in the games against Bayern and Juve and some domestic games. . .we managed to come out on top. Had we been at our best last season we could have taken down that Barca squad.

My point isn't that they improved. the point is that the pessimism of the fans towards the season ended up being swallowed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Marcelo is back in training.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Yonce:

This isn't about credit!

Nailed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordAdamX:

And you don't think they didn't lose more games because no one was giving them a challenge?

This is a team that had Busquets play with a toe injury, had woeful first half games all season long, and rested Messi to go play a friendly in South Africa in one of the last games of the season (something that they wouldn't have contemplated the prior season).

-Lord

Competition could've also made them play even better and won more.

They'd already won the league before he went to SA if I recall correctly. Putting last season's UEFAlona Laliga season down to our lack of pushing them seems overly simplistic sir

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rajmeista:
From the way I see it, everybody has valid points. I agree that it is impolite to keep unhappy players if they truly want to go. Also to the claim you can't force the other clubs owner to sell their players if they don't want to sell. These clubs want to become great as Real Madrid and how do you expect them to easily sell players that can make them attain such status.

However, I am not really comfortable with Lope banking on Isco, Bale and Benzema. The season is long and from the way I see it, we may be trailing Barca and Atletico from the beginning as these clubs have got most of their positions covered with adequate backups. Yes we won trophies after we lost the likes of Ozil and Di Maria, but the fact is we got the GOAT who could singlehandedly perform wonders, and now he is gone as well.

I therefore wish Flo and the board do something asap to avoid putting us in the same category as Arsenal fans next season.

That sounds fair. Most times here I just like going against the grain, to play the devil's advocate in order to let the fans see things from the other side not like I agree with every decision the board has made and is making. However the pessimism shown by our fans are excessive like we don't have world class players all over the pitch. also a change in tactics might be all we need to make up for CR7's loss or signing some striker. The window is still on and a lot could still happen. Remember we signed Bale after the EPL season had started.

Let's give the board that benefit and if they don't sign then see how the season pans out before bringing out the pitchforks

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rajmeista:

I’m here wondering what made Arsenal the laughing stock in your post now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Competition could've also made them play even better and won more.

They'd already won the league before he went to SA if I recall correctly. Putting last season's UEFAlona Laliga season down to our lack of pushing them seems overly simplistic sir

Barcelona did not have another gear to get to. If they had, they wouldn't have fallen like a pack of cards against Roma.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Modric looks likely of leaving us. We should just wish him well in his new adventure.

He has won everything at club level at Real Madrid. He needs a new challenge and a new motivation.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Here is our starying lineup against juventus tonight.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Our lineup is very poor compared to that of juve, but who cares? its just a pre season.

I'm just glad our young guns are getting some minutes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lukita was the midfielder with the most passes attempted (484), the most touches (624) and the most recoveries (56) at the 2018 World Cup.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
monerozi5590:
Real Madrid Greatest Ever Goal Scorer. Ronaldo.

No player currently on planet earth can replace him.

I am currently watching CR7's goals and perfermances in the colours of Real Madrid. CR7 is a beast.

I am still asking this question. Who will be taking the PKs?
Who will be doing the headings?
Who will be doing the scoring?

Thank you! thank you!! thank you!! CR7 for making me happy.

I respect your decision for leaving. You and one of my favorite players Messi will go down as The Greatest Ever Player in football history.

with this singular act u hav my respect

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Golazo alert!!

That was a special strike! Gareth Bale took one touch outside the area and then struck a fierce half-volley from outside the box with his left foot. The ball flew into the back of the net!

#RMTour
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Vinicus off the bench, then assist asensio with a goal.

#baller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.