Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1169887 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
madrid5:
Ronaldo is in big big trouble
Ki lon she le?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2018
No Ramos, Marcelo, Isco and Bale.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
monerozi5590:

hopelfulLandlord.. What is your take on Cebellos?. He is impressing me lately.
He's been a revelation so far. One player that's improved massively under Lope

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Netfilix:

Ki lon she le?
Rape case. Back in 2009, heard he has sued the lady who accused him of that tho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Miremoses1:
No Ramos, Marcelo, Isco and Bale.

Madrid looking like an average team with that list,no fear factor over there.

But it's Cska Moscow and Madrid will surely win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Netfilix:

Ki lon she le?
my guy ronaldo is toast, they even have his lawyers foolishly leaked some documents where he admitted he molested the girl,BBC don dey report the matter small small
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2018
andrew444:

Madrid looking like an average team with that list,no fear factor over there.

But it's Cska Moscow and Madrid will surely win
right now we have a bad squad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2018
madrid5:
my guy ronaldo is toast, they even have his lawyers foolishly leaked some documents where he admitted he molested the girl,BBC don dey report the matter small small

Toast ko, waffles ni!

It's an annual ritual for Spiegel. First in 2014. Then in 2016, they brought it up again. Last year they brought it up again. Now they're coming out of the woodworks.

The lady in question has gone into hiding after giving the go to use her name. She'd been anon for the last 9 years.

That's how two babes came up with rape allegations in 2005 in the UK and the charges were later dropped.

Like what, she thinks he plays in the US or Canada? No one is even reporting about it in Italy. Nike hardly ever drops their biggest names, Fly Emirates don't give a sh*t. It's a shake down. B*tch took 375k 10 years ago, signed an NDA; now wants more money. Unfortunately for her, voiding said agreement would mean her paying back the initial hush money and she sure as hell doesn't want to deal with blow back either.

#Metoo is void in Europe and Italy is one of the most conservative European nations out there. I wouldn't knock on her hustle, but those who think this would remotely affect CR7 need a reality check. The world is bigger than California.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

Toast ko, waffles ni!

It's an annual ritual for Spiegel. First in 2014. Then in 2016, they brought it up again. Last year they brought it up again. Now they're coming out of the woodworks.

The lady in question has gone into hiding after giving the go to use her name. She'd been anon for the last 9 years.

That's how two babes came up with rape allegations in 2005 in the UK and the charges were later dropped.

Like what, she thinks he plays in the US or Canada? No one is even reporting about it in Italy. Nike hardly ever drops their biggest names, Fly Emirates don't give a sh*t. It's a shake down. B*tch took 375k 10 years ago, signed an NDA; now wants more money. Unfortunately for her, voiding said agreement would mean her paying back the initial hush money and she sure as hell doesn't want to deal with blow back either.

#Metoo is void in Europe and Italy is one of the most conservative European nations out there. I wouldn't knock on her hustle, but those who think this would remotely affect CR7 need a reality check. The world is bigger than California.

-Lord
nice update bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

Toast ko, waffles ni!

-Lord

Well thought

Ronaldo is in trouble but dropped a masterclass against Napoli.

Dude is unbothered... Same old shii

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

Toast ko, waffles ni!

-Lord
have you heard of the latest football leaks?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Netfilix:

Well thought
Ronaldo is in trouble but dropped a masterclass against Napoli.
Dude is unbothered... Same old shii
I wonder o

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Miremoses1:
Rape case. Back in 2009, heard he has sued the lady who accused him of that tho.

He wouldn't sue. His team threatened last year and didn't go through with it. Personally, I don't see how this ends well for the lady in question. The worst that can happen to Ronaldo is that he's banned from entering the US and he loses a few endorsement deals; both of which are a long shot at the moment.

Her on the other hand would be opening herself up to death threats, cyber-bullying, second-guessing in every other country that isn't the US. You just filed claims with the police about a rape case that occurred in 2009 in August 2018. I hope things work out well for her, cos from where I sit she's just being exploited by her attorney who's hoping on the #metoo movement to cash out big and increase his profile.

The fact she has to file a lawsuit to get the attention shows this ain't no Bill Cosby sh*t. And she had to let her name get out? Like why would you do that? The allegation has been flying around since 2014; since then he's been knighted, won more awards than anyone else, won 3 UCLs, signed a $1b endorsement deal with Nike, and changed at least 3 gfs. I'd be surprised if anyone is still talking about this by next month.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
madrid5:
have you heard of the latest football leaks?

Ronaldo is worth what $400m. And makes what $50m+/yr with ultra low taxes in Italy. He's in Europe, is a national treasure, and at the end of his career. He has $500/hr lawyers on his payroll. The point is that he's the very definition of untouchable and the babe waited too long to have a go at him.

In 2009 he was about to go to Madrid, she shoulda gone after him then, she'd have had more luck.

Story has been out for 2 days. Juventus hasn't responded, FIFA hasn't. UEFA hasn't. He called it fake news on Instagram. Went on the pitch had 3 assists. Hasn't lost a single social media follower in net. No brand that endorses him has come out to make a statement; and he has at least 31 endorsements.

You know how long 48 hours is in public relations?

You're going after a celebrity, you want your negative publicity to hit him hard in the first few days; that hasn't happened to Ronaldo. The mere rumor should be shaking tables.

Cristiano Ronaldo news results are all over the place. There's the rape news, there's FIFA boss being angry at him and Messi for the award snub, there's the Napoli performance. The rape news isn't even dominating conversation. The accuser and her lawyers have refused to grant any interviews or make additional comments. It's all in the court.

How long do you think CNN and co would run that for, before they go nothing to see here; there's POTUS, Kavanaugh, Midterms and more that should get more air time.

The latest leaks have been out there since two days ago. Go on our front page even, the rape news has been shared and forgotten.

Personally, I sympathize with the lady. I don't think Ronaldo is a saint, but she just let herself get played by her legal advisers. Dude isn't even a US resident. Police investigation will take weeks at least. Whatever her motivation for coming out now, the train has left the station.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
I nearly smashed my TV screen. I still can't understand why asensio didn't give that pass. It could have been a different case if only.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Miremoses1:
I nearly smashed my TV screen. I still can't understand why asensio didn't give that pass. It could have been a different case if only.

It's a mistake. Players make poor decisions from time to time. He made a similar but harder pass to Bale in the Sevilla match.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

It's a mistake. Players make poor decisions from time to time. He made a similar but harder pass to Bale in the Sevilla match.

-Lord
Asensio really pissed me off, that was one clear opportunity we had but he decided to be selfish.

About our game tomorrow, do you think the boys will get all three points? Because as things are, I won't be surprised if we get a draw.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Miremoses1:
Asensio really pissed me off, that was one clear opportunity we had but he decided to be selfish.

About our game tomorrow, do you think the boys will get all three points? Because as things are, I won't be surprised if we get a draw.

Seriously I can't say. But we shouldn't be contemplating a draw against CSKA. We should be taking maximum points from this group.

The real koko is the knockout stage.

BTW, the good news is that Bale doesn't have an injury according to the MRI. Should be available for next weekend. Phew!!!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

Toast ko, waffles ni!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

Toast ko, waffles ni!

-Lord

You havent even condemned your penaldo since instead you are running about ranting like a dog about how untouchable the shameless rapist is. Im very sure you are an ipoop member cos thats exactly how they bragged about how nnamdi kanu cant be touchedgrin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

You havent even condemned your penaldo since instead you are running about ranting like a dog about how untouchable the shameless rapist is. Im very sure you are an ipoop member cos thats exactly how they bragged about how nnamdi kanu cant be touchedgrin

Stfu undecided

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
foladj:

Stfu undecided

You get time to answer am sef!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
foladj:

Stfu undecided

He raped her. Yes or no? A rapist tax evader with homosexual tendencies. Thats who penaldo is

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord
penaldo is a real he-goat for raping her

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

He raped her. Yes or no? A rapist tax evader with homosexual tendencies. Thats who penaldo is

Coming from Abdul Jabar... Allah won't like it

Are you actually going to believe he did? Why, what is your prove. Swearing on something you're not certain of is a sin... Mr Jabar

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Netfilix:

Coming from Abdul Jabar... Allah won't like it

Are you actually going to believe he did? Why, what is your prove. Swearing on something you're not certain of is a sin... Mr Jabar

Then why did he admit it? The argument os that he settled her. I dont know what my religion has to do with it or how i have violated it. Just swerve
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Then why did he admit it? The argument os that he settled her. I dont know what my religion has to do with it or how i have violated it. Just swerve

Show me a video where he admitted it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by abduljabbar4(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Netfilix:

Show me a video where he admitted it
No video. Can you show me the video of Hitlers death? As in the moment he was dying.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord

I don tire for am now sef
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
foladj:

I don tire for am now sef

Na @Netfilix I dey pity. You want to roll in the mud with a p*g! Kontinu...

If the guy type finish, nobody reply am, e go excuse himself.

-Lord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1833) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.