Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173653 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2019
The way Bottomm dOr winner and his teammates were humiliated by schoolboys from Holland is just perplexing.

That’s how rubbish these noisemakers are. Even Southampton will beat them senseless in their backyard.

Come and use your history to beat Ajax na.

Gala Madrid undecided

9 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2019
monerozi5590:

Is not about history.. Three Champions League in a row, 8 successive Semi Finals and 4 Champions League in 6 season.

It was a wonderful run. We all know it will not last forever. It ended yesterday and i am very proud of what we have achieved over the years.

Well done guys.. You have made history already.

Hala Madrid.

History history blah blah bla But you still chop 4-1 for Bernabeu grin

11 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Lana1:
Let's pretend that Madrid were not bad b4 Ronaldo came.

Barca would definitely struggle when Messi leaves but it can't be this bad

Would be worse than this..

Those guys are irreplaceable.. That's why Barça ain't letting Messi go
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2019
I feel sorry for my noisy neibours oooo make una take heart ♥.

Barca blood

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by calculator123(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2019
We all know AJAX travelled down to Madrid 4-1 reason

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by calculator123(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Chai, never sell your best asset without replacement

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Miremoses1:
Some sections of the crowd were shouting "florentino, dimisión(resign) last night.

Papa P really f**ked us all in the anus when he refused to sign a replacement for Ronaldo and decided to place his full trust in his son Benzema.

That chant plus Solari's refusal to resign is music to my ears.

Some perez stans are saying the old man will go all out this summer. I'm not convinced.

Nothing he does will surprise me.

#PerezOut

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Llorente, Valverde,Ceballos, Reguillon, Vini, Asensio ,Casemiro, Isco, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal, Odriozolo, Should all remain.

I don't want any of them sold. I will die to have Mourinho back.

Please Perez, get me Mourinho.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by neezar: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
monerozi5590:
Llorente, Valverde,Ceballos, Reguillon, Vini, Asensio ,Casemiro, Isco, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal, Odriozolo, Should all remain.

Please Perez, get me Mourinho.
So shall ur request be met

Mourinho u asketh of.....Mourinho 2 u shall be given unto

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
neezar:
So shall ur request be met
Mourinho u asketh of.....Mourinho 2 u shall be given unto

Amen...!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=monerozi5590 post=76394443]Llorente, Valverde,Ceballos, Reguillon, Vini, Asensio ,Casemiro, Isco, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal, Odriozolo, Should all remain.

Please Perez, get me Mourinho. [/]
Mourinho...seriously?

Anyways, you will not die but live to see the misfortune of your club under mourinho the 2nd time. Just sign mourinho already.

Your eyes will be opened in the end grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Let's know those of you in support of mourinho as your new manager...I can't wait to read your lamentations.

Cc: All antibarca-real Madrid fans on this board grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Many a times last night , Modric was the last man doin the marking.. Which tactics una use abeg grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
When you realise its gonna be you against arthur , busquets , de jong , rakitic and vidal next season

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
biomustry:
With that kind refereeing how e no go be competitive

The same "referee-ing" that contributed the other half effort required to win the UCL back-to-back-to-back is now bad... or u dey talk about another one!?

grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vasquez,Bale and Vinicus(out for 2 months) are all out injured, this is the perfect time to see Brahim in action. Same with isco and Asensio. Solari won't have any reason now to keep isco out.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Leyqute:

History history blah blah bla But you still chop 4-1 for Bernabeu grin
at least we scored one grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Miremoses1:
Vasquez,Bale and Vinicus(out for 2 months) are all out injured, this is the perfect time to see Brahim in action. Same with isco and Asensio. Solari won't have any reason now to keep isco out.

yes you are right. chai vinicius

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
This season should just end abeg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Madrid is the Spanish version of Chelsea- spends recklessly; changes coaches like toilet paper; impatient and unreasonable fans; no respect whatsoever.

It’s a good thing you’re on your way down. Maybe you’ll learn to feel less entitled when you start dragging 4th position with farmers from Espanyol. undecided

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Leyqute:
Madrid is the Spanish version of Chelsea- spends recklessly; changes coaches like toilet paper; impatient and unreasonable fans; no respect whatsoever.

It’s a good thing you’re on your way down. Maybe you’ll learn to feel less entitled when you start dragging 4th position with farmers from Espanyol. undecided

I understand you want to troll, but common... This is terrible.. Well then again, e nor suppose make sense grin

Sha nor lose ooo.. Atleast we just won the last 3 UCL and even had to expand our trophy room...

Una own go worse grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Leyqute(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

I had no idea you were a Madridsta. Agama eyes on you now wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Imagine we have brahim and we cannot utilize him...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lemme start my Mourinho campaign here..Culled from Marca

Only one positive conclusion can be drawn after Tuesday night: there is time to work and Madrid
should turn to the best coach in the world, Jose Mourinho .
Real Madrid • Opinion of Juanma Rodriguez
"Florentino, bring Mourinho to Real Madrid yesterday"
Florentino Perez and Jose Mourinho
06/03/2019 | 12:52 CET
En Español
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow. There are still people alive out there who would want Mourinho to manage their team......for the 2nd time? grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
monerozi5590:
Lemme start my Mourinho campaign here..Culled from Marca

Only one positive conclusion can be drawn after Tuesday night: there is time to work and Madrid
should turn to the best coach in the world, Jose Mourinho .
Real Madrid • Opinion of Juanma Rodriguez
"Florentino, bring Mourinho to Real Madrid yesterday"
Florentino Perez and Jose Mourinho
06/03/2019 | 12:52 CET
En Español
Bringing back mourinho will only worsen our situation. Have we learned nothing yet?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Bringing back mourinho will only worsen our situation. Have we learned nothing yet?

Mourinho is a quick fix. He will get us back up in no time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:42am On Mar 07, 2019
RuuDie:

The same "referee-ing" that contributed the other half effort required to win the UCL back-to-back-to-back is now bad... or u dey talk about another one!?

grin grin grin
I'm not a Madrid fan bros grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Lana1:
Wow. There are still people alive out there who would want Mourinho to manage their team......for the 2nd time? grin
We'll continue raping them las las
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Leyqute:
grin

I had no idea you were a Madridsta. Agama eyes on you now wink
Well now you know grin grin grin

Proud one too grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Our problem is not coach we need to rebuild the entire Team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
aiye yin ti baje. MADEAD....aanu yin ma se mi oo. cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.