Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1172718 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Miremoses1:
true. James alone had 7 shots in the first half but all went wide. Bale also took some but all went wide. We would have ended that game in the first half if we were clinical enough in front of goal. There are many things we need to improve on honestly.

The one that pained me was that Jovic's first touch that agonizingly hit the bar cry

Zidane needs to give him more minutes...that formation with both isco and James in the line up together would have suited jovic more than benzema cos he will receive good service and won't drop back as much as Benz did leaving the box empty hence the James shots

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:47am On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

The one that pained me was that Jovic's first touch that agonizingly hit the bar cry

Zidane needs to give him more minutes...that formation with both isco and James in the line up together would have suited jovic more than benzema cos he will receive good service and won't drop back as much as Benz did leaving the box empty hence the James shots

You are very correct but the Apari only believes in crosses.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Mendy should be starting ahead of Marcelo when fit. Same with Carv. Mili( tho he's not really a right back)will do a better job in defending.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Many of our Tier 1 & 2 sources are saying we have already signed van de beek but he won't be a madrid player till next summer. Wtf undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:
Mendy should be starting ahead of Marcelo when fit. Same with Carv. Mili( tho he's not really a right back)will do a better job in defending.
the defense is ok. The problem is the front. Zidane selections that bad.

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:
Many of our Tier 1 & 2 sources are saying we have already signed van de beek but he won't be a madrid player till next summer. Wtf undecided
Asin. Then when he finally comes, zidane will be benching him. undecided

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Our defense has always been trash...even during the mourinho era....what we have been known for through out history is our blistering attacks and all the times we have failed in the past is when that attack is not functioning well....

If we had converted our chances we won't be talking about defense cry

Our defense is the reason Barcelona dominates the league.

Outscoring opponents works great in a cup tourney like the UCL. For the league, it is ineffective.

We can't fire on all cylinders in every game. So when we're only able to scrape one or days when the ball wouldn't go in, we should be able to grind out a result. That's what Champions do.

Unfortunately, our defensive issues does not look solvable atm. It seems like a black hole.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
the defense is ok. The problem is the front. Zidane selections that bad.

Zidane out
our fullbacks are awful. I think that's where we have serious problem.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Ramos brilliance saved us here. Our fullbacks and Varane were caught out of position. Smh

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
This was the moment they equalized, carv left his man to go buy peanuts.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:

Our right back position is a real problem....carvajal has been shit for some time now and odriozola has refused to step up when given the chance meanwhile achraf is tearing the bundesliga up with Dortmund cry and we can't call him back

He will surely be a starter when he comes back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
LordAdamX:

Our defense is the reason Barcelona dominates the league.

Outscoring opponents works great in a cup tourney like the UCL. For the league, it is ineffective.

We can't fire on all cylinders in every game. So when we're only able to scrape one or days when the ball wouldn't go in, we should be able to grind out a result. That's what Champions do.

Unfortunately, our defensive issues does not look solvable atm. It seems like a black hole.

-Lord

It's true tho sometimes we just need to grind out 1-0 wins

Our defence is always caught out of position with one pass everytime I can't understand it....if not for some last ditch Ramos tackles it would have been worse
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Hazardfan1: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:
Mbappe is injured, there is no f**king way psg will let Neymar leave. No f**king way.

Swissh my guy, how far na. When is Neymar leaving PSG ooo grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Hazardfan1: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2019
FergieRaww:
Madrid defence im no go better for una oo cheesy cheesy our 3pts was lost cause of stupidity lol

This useless team made me lose 20k to win 73k.... I was so hurt.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Swissh: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Swissh my guy, how far na. When is Neymar leaving PSG ooo grin grin grin
Before the transfer window closes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Hazardfan1: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Swissh:

Before the transfer window closes.

Lol, which club go sign am for over 200m pounds?

Barca?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Swissh: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Lol, which club go sign am for over 200m pounds?
Barca?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:
they are not disciplined. Ramos is the Ronaldo of that defense. But my problem is still zidane. Even if will buy new fullbacks zidane won't start them.

Zidane out.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Our right back position is a real problem....carvajal has been shit for some time now and odriozola has refused to step up when given the chance meanwhile achraf is tearing the bundesliga up with Dortmund cry and we can't call him back

Madrid loaned out reguillon who does not go out of position like this. And sold llorente!!!! angry

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Hazardfan1:

you shouldn't bet on Madrid again.

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

hope u know average players tear up German league a lot, I mean a whole lot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Miremoses1:

Try this during El Classico and chop another 5-0 grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2019
TLona1:

Try this during El Classico and chop another 5-0 grin
real Madrid should boycott El classico this season for God's sake. The beating will be R rated

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Lol no vex
next time Madrid no clean sheet would be a better option
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
BlueAngel444:

hope u know average players tear up German league a lot, I mean a whole lot

When carvajal went there and came back he came back a beast after tearing that place up but now he has regressed and odriozola is not reliable for now

Achraf has the quality to replace both of them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
Madrid loaned out reguillon who does not go out of position like this. And sold llorente!!!! angry

Zidane out

Who wil you employ over Zidane?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol no vex
next time Madrid no clean sheet would be a better option

best option actually...as long as courtois is in between the sticks...that dude is cursed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

best option actually...as long as courtois is in between the sticks...that dude is cursed
it's not courtois fault the defense is trash

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Who wil you employ over Zidane?
Santiago solari was better than this zidane.

Zidane out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
it's not courtois fault the defense is trash

Zidane out

Our defense is trash but courtois could have rushed out and early and prevented that goal...that is what navas does very well
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
hulk616:
Santiago solari was better than this zidane.

Zidane out

I don't think so.... Santiago only did well in introducing youth with more energy but was a banana peel tactics wise which is where Zidane flourishes

Zidane justs needs to integrate our new blood well...I have a feeling jovic will start our next match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

Our defense is trash but courtois could have rushed out and early and prevented that goal...that is what navas does very well
it not by rushing out. The defense was trash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.