Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,930 members, 7,866,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1177403 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sevilla will beat us. Sevilla will finish us...yen yen yen

Mtcheew
Nairaland football Professors

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mapoka: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
hulk616:
our negativity brought out this performance grin grin grin

You see the way I remembered you now it will be the same way I will remember you when Hazard starts doing what he knows how to do best
Just chill
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Miremoses1:
grin grin keep quiet

grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Massive improvement from real Madrid grin grin
That defense was locked and blocked like area 51
Hazard played very well I m impressed grin
But courtois, first shot on target GOAL undecided thank God for offside.

Now zidane just needs to improve the midfield so that hazard won't be running too much from the back.

I can sleep well this week grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
pu7pl3:
Bastard courtois with a clean sheet finally grin grin

Bale really impressed this night,hazard grew into the game...Zidane got his tactics spot on and finally the players gave their all for him

We are top of the table by finally capitalising on on other teams dropped points who would have thought grin

Vamos! Hala Madrid!y NADA mas!

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bale really impressed this night,hazard grew into the game...Zidane got his tactics spot on and finally the players gave their all for him

We are top of the table by finally capitalising on on other teams dropped points who would have thought grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
hulk616:

Now zidane just needs to improve the midfield so that hazard won't be running too much from the back.

This week ke?!

we get match on Wednesday

be ready to jump like a monkey again grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hala Madrid grin grin
Hala Madrid grin grin
Hala Madrid grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
hulk616:

We have osasuna on Wednesday o grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

This week ke?!

one at a time. Let me enjoy my dinner on top the TABLE this night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
hulk616:
Hala Madrid grin grin
Hala Madrid grin grin
Hala Madrid grin grin

We are top of the league

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Scenes when we dash out this 3 points to osasuna on wednesday. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please no more dick measuring on this thread again. Thanks for adhering .
Mendy is very very average.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

We have osasuna on Wednesday o grin
I will start thinking about that on Tuesday. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

We are top of the league
2nd
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Miremoses1:
De jong is a useless striker.
who cares ? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
erons22:

2nd
above Barcelona and Atletico grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
hulk616:
above Barcelona and Atletico grin grin grin
Yes.
Barca should just loose their next match against Villarreal grin
Then ATLETICO to Draw again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
monerozi5590:

Mendy is very very average.

Lot of you guys on this thread are so disgusting!

Same Mendy that was spot on for us against Vallareal...! Even tonight he did all he could except few bad crosses here and there.

You guys here need to take a chill pill. Not everything that runs to your head that you must vent out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Honourable mentions

Mendy was very solid defensively but he needs to get his attacking groove on,those bursts he used to do at Lyon are still missing,with time tho

James deserves one crate of Budweiser

Carvajal surprised me today I swear grin

Our defense is always different when Ramos is in it cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Virus99:

Same Mendy that was spot on for us against Vallareal...! Even tonight he did all he could except few bad crosses here and there.

You guys here need to take a chill pill. Not everything that runs to your head that you must vent out.

not even suprised at what he said,that's the guy that wants mourinho in grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
erons22:

2nd

oh grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Casemiro with another wonderful performance.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Loved the way Hazard and bale dropped back to help with defensive work. Carvahal and mendy were solid also
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Miremoses1:
Loved the way Hazard and bale dropped back to help with defensive work. Carvahal and mendy were solid also
it was good but that needs to stop. Hazard and bale could not do much in the game because they were defending
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Miremoses1:
Casemiro with another wonderful performance.
James, Ramos and varane. Mendy played well defensively.
We just need Midfielders now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2019
"No player on the pitch won more balls than the Belgian, with only Casemiro and Daniel Carrico matching him on eight.

Hazard was often forced to track back to help Ferland Mendy defend against Jesus Navas on the left flank.

The winger's influence on the game became more apparent in the second half before he was taken off in the 90th minute having run himself into the ground”.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Virus99:

I don't know what you are talking about. Mendy offers nothing going forward. His exchanges of passes with Hazard is way below average..He is an average player.

If calling someone who is actually an average player is disgusting then you and the guys that like your post should have a rethink. Bunch of emotional people here that can't see beyond reasoning.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

This week ke?!
lolz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Relax, don't judge him now..

Come back by December and see wonders
I support you jàre
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2019
I love reddit.... Madrid community over there are positive not the ones we have here
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
I love reddit.... Madrid community over there are positive not the ones we have here
lol. Seems you just started following r/madrid. We do criticize there, the thing is it gets down voted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.