Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175375 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
jpmoriarti:
So you guyz are as good as Slavia Prague because they did exactly what you guyz did and got same result. Is this the level you have reduced your almighty Real Madrid to Your best was not good enough to beat a Barca operating at just 40%

Poor trolling attempt bruh...read my post again....That performance is Barca's ceiling,they can not perform better than that nothing like 40% that's just an embarrassing excuse
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Happy Birthday to our striker playmaker ..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

First of all Benzema[b] had a shot on target and was constantly also trying to find isco and Bale[/b]...we have played quality coaches and players this season and Benzema scored against them all...your point doesn't hold any water at all

And Barca's defence wasn't mediocre yesterday,I don't know what match you saw but their defenders were their best players that's why most of our shots were mostly from outside the box and the few times we really tried to create in the box we were either offside or there was a last ditch clearance

The shot may be so unthreatening that i couldnt remember it.

Benzema finding Bale and Isco, when he was supposed to be the one they were finding. Playing like that can work when you have scorers as your wingers and i am not sure the current Bale and Isco fit the bill. I wasn't surprised that Madrid fired blank.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Barca didn't have any bad day,this is their ceiling,y'all are only made to look good against teams that don't prepare well..this is how it will always be against a tactically better setup for Barca this season...simple

Stop being shameless and giving dirty excuses but what can you expect from "Cules"

Barca didn't give their classic performance and it was pretty obvious.

80% of all the El Classico played since 2009 were dominated by Barca.

Last night is among the 20%
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
airmark:

The shot may be so unthreatening that i couldnt remember it.

Benzema finding Bale and Isco, when he was supposed to be the one they were finding. Playing like that can work when you have scorers as your wingers and i am not sure the current Bale and Isco fit the bill. I wasn't surprised that Madrid fired blank.

why are you talking like you didn't watch the match? What do you mean by when he is the one they should be findingare you even sure you watched he match at all? Benzema has scored 36% of our goals this season compare that to Suarez or anyother top European team and you would know he is definitely pulling his weight in attack for us and is really vital to how we play
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

why are you talking like you didn't watch the match? What do you mean by when he is the one they should be findingare you even sure you watched he match at all? Benzema has scored 36% of our goals this season compare that to Suarez or anyother top European team and you would know he is definitely pulling his weight in attack for us and is really vital to how we play

Ok
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
TLona1:

I'm talking about this season this one is bringing history...2009 when y'all started dominating el classico is not relevant here cos Real was also dominating the fvck out of y'all cules before then too..I clearly said this season,that performance is the best y'all can ever have this season against a tactically prepared team..block Messi's through balls to alba,mark Suarez and press high to put pressure on your ageing midfield and y'all become crippled with only your decent defence and really good keeper to bail you out

And don't forget var and the dumb refs too

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
TLona1:

Let him be deceiving himself. Even Messi was disappointed.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Even if Benzema scores 50 goals this season some people will still come here and talk about how he never stays in the box

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
airmark:

Let him be deceiving himself. Even Messi was disappointed.

Both of you are the ones really clowning if you think this Barca can raise their game above this level this season under Valverde with this same players grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
James is back in training ..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
and guess who’s working with the ball now ?! cheesy

Recover soon man! ..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm talking about this season this one is bringing history...2009 when y'all started dominating el classico is not relevant here cos Real was also dominating the fvck out of y'all cules before then too..I clearly said this season,that performance is the best y'all can ever have this season against a tactically prepared team..block Messi's through balls to alba,mark Suarez and press high to put pressure on your ageing midfield and y'all become crippled with only your decent defence and really good keeper to bail you out

And don't forget var and the dumb refs too

All these useless rants will end when Guardiola comes back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
TLona1:

All these useless rants will end when Guardiola comes back.

Let him come undecided

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Ah thank God...I just love this dude soomuch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Recover soon man! ..

is it nine months already? shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

is it nine months already? shocked

It’s surprising how fast his recovery is going .. i wish when he’s back he’ll be a better player than he was

and Sane hasn’t left the crutches yet considering they both got that particularly same injury same month i think ..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ah thank God...I just love this dude soomuch

He’s a much better fit in that CAM role than isco
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Thank God.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Isco really impressed me yesterday. I am beginning to like him again.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Recover soon man! ..

Wishing him speedy recovery.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

It’s surprising how fast his recovery is going .. i wish when he’s back he’ll be a better player than he was

and Sane hasn’t left the crutches yet considering they both got that particularly same injury same month i think ..

I hope they both come back stronger(asensio and sane) would be good for football in general
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

yea...he creates more chances but isco has more ball control than him

If I was to pick between the 2 tho il always pick James

We are blessed to have 2 of them...isco knows how to annoy me tho angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Yes but he wouldn't be able to do what Isco did yesterday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
There's no crime in telling Messi you're interested in his shorts.

What's all these gira gira about?

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
Even if Benzema scores 50 goals this season some people will still come here and talk about how he never stays in the box
Benz is under appreciated.

Stop forcing it on them. They won't accept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
TLona1:

Tell me a highly rated opponent faced by Barca this season that Barca dominated from start to finish.

Atletico
Inter
Real Madrid for example.

The difference has been Messi and Ter Stergen saving your asses even against the small teams.

Ever sat down to think of why Barca has lost as mamy as three matches this season to the like of Granada, Bilbao and Levante. Go and watch how you were outplayed in those matches.

Barcelona as at this time of the season is delivering subpar performances. Stop making excuses
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Yes but he wouldn't be able to do what Isco did yesterday
We have a talented squad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
TLona1:
There's no crime in telling Messi you're interested in his shorts.

What's all these gira gira about?
Who will be interested in an ineffective Barcelona goat

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
usbcable:

Who will be interested in an ineffective Barcelona goat

Everybody is interested in Lionel Messi the legitimate GOAT.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2019
TLona1:

Everybody is interested in Lionel Messi the legitimate GOAT.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2019
usbcable:

Benz is under appreciated.

Stop forcing it on them. They won't accept

It was his birthday,someone had to do it smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.