Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1167320 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
they created by poor finishing and poor decision making prevented a goal.

We need a top finisher badly

They couldn't create any chances bro,in the first half they did but I'm talking about the 2nd half when Bilbao really sat back they were really handicapped and rendered useless...if I was Zidane I would have taken kroos out for Jovic not Vinicius and play a traditional 442 but you know how Zizou loves him some chaos and unpredictability which would have worked if he had someone that could break those lines of Bilbao defence (best in the League) factor in some hard luck and individual lacklustre-ness and you see how we didn't manage to score

Don't join all these other reactionary guys that can't think with a clear head and asses stuff to rant okay?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yes everybody missed chances upon chances not just Vinny so...NEXT!
space is needed for a new kind of forward player, who would you bench from those kids who
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:

I did say it would be nice to have Odegaard back

Infact seeing as Isco is likely to be sold, with all the creative lacking he wasn't even brought on for either Kroos or Modric, Martin coming back in January should boost us up

But non of these are happening this January tho are they?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
if Martin comes back, who will score the chances created by him?
We need a top finisher.
at least he is a better finisher than those wankers or wingers tonight #pissed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

They couldn't create any chances bro,in the first half they did but I'm talking about the 2nd half when Bilbao really sat back they were really handicapped and rendered useless...if I was Zidane I would have taken kroos out for Jovic not Vinicius and play a traditional 442 but you know how Zizou loves him some chaos and unpredictability which would have worked if he had someone that could break those lines of Bilbao defence (best in the League) factor in some hard luck and individual lacklustre-ness and you see how we didn't manage to score

Don't join all these other reactionary guys that can't think with a clear head and asses stuff to rant okay?
kroos created a chance for nacho (nacho's header), jovic header. Modric created a chance for benzema that he wasted.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:
space is needed for a new kind of forward player, who would you bench from those kids who

Space where? Our wings are stacked at the moment...Hazard and Bale are natural first choice players and Rodrygo and Vinicius are behind them in the pecking order we also have Brahim who can play on either wing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:
at least he is a better finisher than those wankers or wingers tonight #pissed
better finisher
We need a good finisher.
If Ronaldo was in that match , the result will be 4 - 0 hattrick for Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
kroos created a chance for nacho (nacho's header), jovic header. Modric created a chance for benzema that he wasted.

From set pieces? I'm not talking about scraps here I'm talking about high quality XG chances in the box...crosses are low probability chances in those crowded situations which the Bilbao players made sure of
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
jovic hit the post with his first shot. Bale was playing out of position.
Ya I get it the game was rot with missed opportunities
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
please Werner is better.

Werner is good but he is not better than Jovic
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
jovic hit the post with his first shot.
Bale was playing out of position.

First and only shot which should have been more if we had line breaking creators in the team not Modric and Kroos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

From set pieces? I'm not talking about scraps here I'm talking about high quality XG chances in the box...crosses are low probability chances in those crowded situations which the Bilbao players made sure of
chance is chance .
Just Wasteful forwards
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Is Benzema what your team need to challenge for a league trophy ?? a Yes or No will do here ..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
hulk616:
better finisher
We need a good finisher.
If Ronaldo was in that match , the result will be 4 - 0 hattrick for Ronaldo
we don't have ronaldo and no1 in the market, maybe Mbappe but he ain't till summer atleast.

Jovic is good, maybe he needs to grow in confidence or something but I don't see that happening soon seeing as he isn't even playing more minutes.

Anyway unto the next game
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

Werner is good but he is not better than Jovic
ok
18 goals in 17 games undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
pu7pl3:

First and only shot which should have been more if we had line breaking creators in the team not Modric and Kroos
what is the point if the forwards are going to waste it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Is Benzema what your team need to challenge for a league trophy ?? a Yes or No will do here ..
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Siuuuuuuuuuu
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Just wait it out till summer and see how Pa Perez + Zizou will push for Mbappe

all this low budget Lewandowski i’m seeing here is funny ... who’s Werner ?!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
I think zidane would do himself a real good if he gets a deadly finisher cum January.....Benzema cant take us far undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Space where? Our wings are stacked at the moment...Hazard and Bale are natural first choice players and Rodrygo and Vinicius are behind them in the pecking order we also have Brahim who can play on either wing
Yea I know, but even next season will there be automatic space for Martin, especially if we do buy Mbappe
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

Yes absolutely

The catch tho is that it's a team effort and everyone has to chip in,I know Ronaldo have spoiled us over the years but you have to wake up bruh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:
we don't have ronaldo and no1 in the market, maybe Mbappe but he ain't till summer atleast.

Jovic is good, maybe he needs to grow in confidence or something but I don't see that happening soon seeing as he isn't even playing more minutes.

Anyway unto the next game
I can still have some faith in jovic but benzema should become a Midfielder now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2019
FergieRaww:
Just wait it out till summer and see how Pa Perez + Zizou will push for Mbappe

all this low budget Lewandowski i’m seeing here is funny ... who’s Werner ?!
Werner will get us 20+ combined with benzema 30+ that's 50+
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2019
karkinase:
I think zidane would do himself a real good if he gets a deadly finisher cum January.....Benzema cant take us far undecided
deadliest finisher in the world.
Courtois and the defense can't be getting clean sheets and the attack is wasting chances like natural gas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Yea I know, but even next season will there be automatic space for Martin, especially if we do buy Mbappe
yes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Martin walks into this midfield and benches everybody not named Casemiro next season...I think the starting midfield would be valverde Casemiro Martin (but that's if they recall him)

I don't think we would be able to buy mbappe next season cos of his contract and his desire to still play in France...when we eventually get him then he will come to meet more developed players in Rodrygo and Vinicius on the wings while he plays in front of them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yes absolutely

The catch tho is that it's a team effort and everyone has to chip in,I know Ronaldo have spoiled us over the years but you have to wake up bruh
Mr pu7pl3 I disagree with you...we could have accumulated at least 7points in our last three games if we got a lethal finisher. Imagine one goal pere in 3 match .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2019
hulk616:
ok
18 goals in 17 games undecided

Where? When?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Where? When?
you can check Google
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
karkinase:

Mr pu7pl3 I disagree with you...we could have accumulated at least 7points in our last three games if we got a lethal finisher. Imagine one goal pere in 3 match .

if it's that simple them why is Lazio or Leicester not top of their League or even Bayern and with all the strikers y'all rate above Benzema?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2019
hulk616:
you can check Google

screenshot it..Jovic had 21 goals last season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2019
karkinase:

thank you. Just one goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1829) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: TheHulk616 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.