Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,988 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1175526 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Herbiedeen(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
haymekus:
I want to use this medium to congratulate Mr eden fraudzard for completing a whole year without scoring a goal, I wish him many more records like this. Amen
Face your Griezman nd Dembele abeg....no trespass
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
This clip bright back soomuch nostalgia and goosebumps cry
Dedicated to every madridista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBC37BpMEBo

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

Damnn! i miss CR7 cry .. i miss the BBC era sad

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
FergieRaww:

Damnn! i miss CR7 cry .. i miss the BBC era sad

Casillas, Ancelotti, Di Maria cry cry I miss all of em

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
See what I said about Vinny and the other attackers, now Modric is confirming it...I know it's psychological

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
pu7pl3:
See what I said about Vinny and the other attackers, now Modric is confirming it...I know it's psychological

Do you think modric deserve another contract extension? Considering his age.
You know his contact expires at the end of the season

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Do you know at his age he works harder on the pitch than Toni?... sometimes you will see him as the last man at the back trying to stop a counter attack.

I will love it if he ends his career at Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2020
monerozi5590:

Do you know at his age he works harder on the pitch than Toni?... sometimes you will see him as the last man at the back trying to stop a counter attack.

I will love it if he ends his career at Real Madrid
True , 35yrs old and still controlling That midfield
I also want him to retire With us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Deserves? Yes he deserves it but he will be used more sparingly...he is the oldest in the squad but he is like the most active

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

Deserves? Yes he deserves it but he will be used more sparingly...he is the oldest in the squad but he is like the most active

Very true.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

True . What about Vasquez grin grin? I think his contract Will also expires by the end of the season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

Thanks man for sharing this wonderful video.

La Decima title winning season was just on another level compared to any of our 3peat seasons (personal opinion) probably because of the long wait for clinching that illustrious 10.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

True . What about Vasquez grin grin? I think his contract Will also expires by the end of the season

Vasquez deserves an extension even before the coach and Ramos grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
GoddyOra:

La Decima title winning season was just on another level compared to any of our 3peat seasons (personal opinion) probably because of the long wait for clinching that illustrious 10.

it's my favourite too...that number 92:48 is forever etched in my memory...

If you're a chacha player na lucky number be that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
GoddyOra:

We were supposed to win La Decima 2012 with Mourinho but luck wasn't on our side against Bayern. We were the better team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
monerozi5590:

We were supposed to win La Decima 2012 with Mourinho but luck wasn't on our side against Bayern. We were the better team.

Especially dat cl semi final against Bayern when Ramos, Ronaldo and kaka all missed pk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

Don't which one made me happier beating Dortmund or Bayern.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 2emotional(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

oh my cristiano Ronaldo. I love u plenty
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
monerozi5590:

Sure man, that penalty defeat was too hurtful to watch..... thank God it took just two years to finally avenge that defeat.

Ronaldo, Ozil, Di maria, Benzema, Higuain attack was just mad that year. Crowning that crazy season with La Decima would have been organismic. Ancelloti 2014 side finally did the Job in Lisbon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

it's my favourite too...that number 92:48 is forever etched in my memory...

If you're a chacha player na lucky number be that

92:48 is History on its own.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Real Madrid are the only one of Europe's superpowers that didn't spend in this transfer window.

Wow!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2020
monerozi5590:
Real Madrid are the only one of Europe's superpowers that didn't spend

Wow!

Retaining the League title with this team is no small feat if we do

I just don't want a RO16 elimination in the UCL ..

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2020

Wow!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2020
FergieRaww:

Retaining the League title with this team is no small feat if we do

I just don't want a RO16 elimination in the UCL ..

Me too. We need to win our our group.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2020
monerozi5590:

Wow!

It is why we're Real Madrid bro:
Doing the stuffs nobody can do since 100 BC cool

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Virus99: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

At exactly 92 minutes I lost hope. I was so devastated. And 3 days from that final day was supposed to be my UnderGraduate Thesis defense.
Me and my room mate decided to off the gen and sleep. That was just when the ball went to corner grin
And just when we off the gen...
Boom! Heavy noise came up through out the hostel: "Goal!!! "

We don't even have time to on the gen again, we rushed downstairs to the other hostels to see! And lo and behold my boy Olorire oluwadamilare Ramos already made it happen cry cry cry

Seriously, I really don't know what would have happen if we had lost... I mean my big brother is a Man U fan he did everything to make me become one, but then he made the mistake of showing me that Zidane volley in UCL final grin! Since then I fell in love with Real Madrid, and since I come off age Madrid didn't win the UCL. So I have been waiting and waiting. Praying and Hoping. I would have been seriously heart broken � if we had lost which might affect my thesis defense.
But then my fanatic loyalty paid off.
I mean they gave me 4 UCL in 5 years cool. Even my big brother was happy for me that I didn't follow him to Man U grin

When I get to heaven I will tell Angel Gabriel : "Here's another true Madridsta reporting for duty sir" cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Virus99 your tori too long to quote grin but it's a very emotional one cry smiley

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Virus99:

It is why we're Real Madrid bro:
Doing the stuffs nobody can do since 100 BC cool

Like what?? undecided undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
usbcable:

Don't which one made me happier beating Dortmund or Bayern.

Both had their own special slaps tbh grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Virus99:

At exactly 92 minutes I lost hope. I was so devastated. And 3 days from that final day was supposed to be my UnderGraduate Thesis defense.
Me and my room mate decided to off the gen and sleep. That was just when the ball went to corner grin
And just when we off the gen...
Boom! Heavy noise came up through out the hostel: "Goal!!! "

We don't even have time to on the gen again, we rushed downstairs to the other hostels to see! And lo and behold my boy Olorire oluwadamilare Ramos already made it happen cry cry cry

Seriously, I really don't know what would have happen if we had lost... I mean my big brother is a Man U fan he did everything to make me become one, but then he made the mistake of showing me that Zidane volley in UCL final grin! Since then I fell in love with Real Madrid, and since I come off age Madrid didn't win the UCL. So I have been waiting and waiting. Praying and Hoping. I would have been seriously heart broken � if we had lost which might affect my thesis defense.
But then my fanatic loyalty paid off.
I mean they gave me 4 UCL in 5 years cool. Even my big brother was happy for me that I didn't follow him to Man U grin

When I get to heaven I will tell Angel Gabriel : "Here's another true Madridsta reporting for duty sir" cool

Now nothing can take away that moment from you bruh...Hala Madrid...

Side note, Madridistas should cultivate the habit of never giving up just like out players on the pitch, I can never turn off a 0-1 game against us till the final whistle tbh..we are not Cules

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
GoddyOra:

92:48 is History on its own.

on God bro...still feel goosebumps whenever I see that number
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

Now nothing can take away that moment from you bruh...Hala Madrid...

Side note, Madridistas should cultivate the habit of never giving up just like out players on the pitch, I can never turn off a 0-1 game against us till the final whistle tbh..we are not Cules
i ALMOST DIED literally in the second final against ATM.

In the first I watched with my neighbor. No light and his gen had issues, so he watched in my house.

The next final LA Undecima, my heart was palpitating so hard when it was extra time. and I was alone. I didnt want to risk an heart attack at a young age as it was beating so hard and fast. I just switched off the TV and closed my eyes.

Fortunately I woke up just before Ronaldo took his penalty. But missed that of Lord Vasquez.

happy days.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.