Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1135786 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Benzema has taken 8 penalties in official matches for Madrid and scored them all.

Ramos has scored 15 of the 16 penalties he has taken at Real Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Haemophilia: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Some people on this board are ignorantly trying to discredit the impact cr7 had on madrid.

Fine, you may not like him or his style of play but trying to dislike or hate how he helped your team is so off.

Lastly, trying to compare cr7 goals stat at juve to benzema's goals stat at madrid is just off.

The disdain no be here...well, as a barca fan, I still love it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Haemophilia:
Some people on this board are ignorantly trying to discredit the impact cr7 had on madrid.

Fine, you may not like him or his style of play but trying to dislike or hate how he helped your team is so off.

Lastly, trying to compare cr7 goals stat at juve to benzema's goals stat at madrid is just off.

Nobody is trying to discredit the fact he helped us, (with team work)

What we are trying to say is that ever since he left madrid he has been struggling
This has been his worst form so far ever since he join juve

U check he stats na, this season he don play 14 times score 6, 5 goals for league and 1 for champions league

Aaron ramsey stole his first freekick goal 4 juve grin.
There's no team work there at juve.
Compare to Madrid, modric, kroos, carvajal, Marcelo

He's not even among the top5 seriea top scorer even Lukaku wey just join inter get league goals pass am..
he's struggling at juve
Even their new manager there is useless, with the way they are going that juve team might not win the league this season
Lastly nobody is trying to compare cr7 stats to benzema own...
as benzema Dy do well make we nor praise am again?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Haemophilia: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Aturitoroman:

Nobody is trying to discredit the fact he helped us, (with team work)

What we are trying to say is that ever since he left madrid he has been struggling
This has been his worst form so far ever since he join juve

U check he stats na, this season he don play 14 times score 6, 5 goals for league and 1 for champions league

Aaron ramsey stole his first freekick goal 4 juve grin.
There's no team work there at juve.
Compare to Madrid, modric, kroos, carvajal, Marcelo

He's not even among the top5 seriea top scorer even Lukaku wey just join inter get league goals pass am..
he's struggling at juve
Even their new manager there is useless, with the way they are going that juve team might not win the league this season
Lastly nobody is trying to compare cr7 stats to benzema own...
as benzema Dy do well make we nor praise am again?

Struggling at that age?
Smh

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations to Lukita on winning the 2019 Golden Foot award!

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haemophilia:

some madrid fans are disrespectful to his legend angry some are even saying we dont need bale. And without bale we cant win against strong teams

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haemophilia:

Struggling at that age?
Smh
if he was at madrid he wont struggle like this
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Miremoses1:
Congratulations to Lukita on winning the 2019 Golden Foot award!
congratulations
but this award is given to players over 29 so why has GOAT ronaldo not won it yet? angry angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Big Benz is our player of the month

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Real Madrid’s Player of the Month since nov last year:

November 2018: Karim Benzema
December 2018: M Llorente
January 2019: Karim Benzema
February 2019: Vinicius
March 2019: Karim Benzema
April 2019: Karim Benzema
August 2019: Karim Benzema
September 2019: Karim Benzema
October 2019: Karim Benzema

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Karim Benzema: “Being among the top scorers in Real Madrid history? It makes me feel very happy because Real Madrid is the best club in the world and also gives me a lot of confidence to work and do more at this club.”

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haemophilia:

Struggling at that age?
Smh

Guy relax na.

If na Messi or Benz dey struggle now, we CR7 fans go loud am everywhere...

I've said it continually, na turn by turn.

CL KO stages go reach, them go disappear. Save your strength until then.

Personally, I'm happy about Benz renaissance. Dude was a sidekick for CR7 for 6+ years without throwing a tantrum. Ever. Even when we the fans called him a waste-pipe, he did what he could diligently. Even Dybala wen dey shine now, no dey put mouth for the matter. Oga dey sit down bench dey wait him chance.

Abi u think say e easy to stay person shadow? Even Neymar japa! Nai mk Hazard miss 3 CLs, say e 1 win Balon D'Or with Chelsea.

Na their chance to rail on CR7 now, because deep down they know say wen January reach; mata go pass garri. Let them enjoy the candy while it lasts. Ronaldo no dey reason them, early Monday momo, he take private jet enter Portugal, today he train like say e no get injury; you should learn to ignore the naysayers as well.

When he left Madrid, he knew very well that this could happen. That's why he called it a challenge, not a picnic. I'm betting he'd come out on top eventually, his detractors are betting it'd overwhelm him.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
LordAdamX:

Guy relax na.

Personally, I'm happy about Benz renaissance. Dude was a sidekick for CR7 for 6+ years without throwing a tantrum. Ever. Even when we the fans called him a waste-pipe, he did what he could diligently. Even Dybala wen dey shine now, no dey put mouth for the matter. Oga dey sit down bench dey wait him chance.

Abi u think say e easy to stay person shadow? Even Neymar japa! Nai mk Hazard miss 3 CLs, say e 1 win Balon D'Or with Chelsea.

Na their chance to rail on CR7 now, because deep down they know say wen January reach; mata go pass garri. Let them enjoy the candy while it lasts. Ronaldo no dey reason them, early Monday momo, he take private jet enter Portugal, today he train like say e no get injury; you should learn to ignore the naysayers as well.

When he left Madrid, he knew very well that this could happen. That's why he called it a challenge, not a picnic. I'm betting he'd come out on top eventually, his detractors are betting it'd overwhelm him.

-Lord
thank you grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Miremoses1:

Big dick Benz
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
LordAdamX:

Guy relax na.

-Lord
Well said
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cristiano without Benzema vs Benzema without Cristiano

Translation
Goles -> Goals
Asist -> Assist
Duelos Aéreos -> Aerial Duel
Robos and perdidas -> possessions gained and lost
Balones filtrados -> through balls
Pases claves -> key passes
% acierto en el regate -> successful dribble %

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Miremoses1:

airmark how could this be true

The useless Benzema is actually top scorer for Madrid

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tojahh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
No one fights CR7 is not good or not superb, but he should understand that too many stars at Juventus who wants to prove themselves hence no teamwork. Last season Bernadeschi was a great player for Juve same with Bentacur but who are they today? Juve has always bank and rated Matuidi on high before now but hey... These days He only makes the match day squad because Emre Can wasnt listed.

So CR7 should just enjoy football and stop trying to showcase anything or prove anything to anyone(Fans or teammates). Juve bought him to come win champions League for them not to come score against Bologna or Palermo, anything short of that, he shouldn't expect respect.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tojahh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hahahaha. Benz isn't useless sir. If he still plays for France he would have amassed more goals than Lionel Messi in 2019.

He deserves all the praises he's getting and will get more with his level headedness.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

Where's his world cup?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
tojahh:

Hahahaha. Benz isn't useless sir. If he still plays for France he would have amassed more goals than Lionel Messi in 2019.

He deserves all the praises he's getting and will get more with his level headedness.

You must be high sir.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
TLona1:

You must be high sir.

At the mention of Messi, your dwarfed johnthomas arises and your burnt hairs on your body stands at attention

you dey shame me oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
airmark:

Where's his world cup?

Your favourite striker where is his own world cup?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your favourite striker where is his own world cup?

Show me Benzema's world cup or world cup golden boot/ball or silver boot/ball or bronze boot/ball.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
airmark:

Show me Benzema's world cup or world cup golden boot/ball or silver boot/ball or bronze boot/ball.

Show me Belottis any trophy CL or world cup

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hezekiahaugusto(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
usbcable:
To all Real Madrid fans this will be the new thread to continue the dynasty as the most successful club in Espaná, in Europe and the World.
Hala Madrid.

hala madrid

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tojahh(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
TLona1:

You must be high sir.

OK sir
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2019
FergieRaww:

At the mention of Messi, your dwarfed johnthomas arises and your burnt hairs on your body stands at attention

you dey shame me oo grin cheesy

cheesy

The GOAT should be compared to no one.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Luka Modric: "We'll see if one day I can play in Italy. I cannot talk about this because I am a Real Madrid player."

"I like being at Real and for now I see my future there alone."
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Official: Copa De Rey 2019/20 draw will take place on this Sunday - at 12:30 P.M Spanish time.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Espanyol are interested in signing Mariano and Brahim in the winter transfer market. [10JoseAlvarez - elchiringuitotv]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Miremoses1:
Espanyol are interested in signing Mariano and Brahim in the winter transfer market. [10JoseAlvarez - elchiringuitotv]

Mariano should go sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.