Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1467 Views)

Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale / New, Powerful Search Engine That Brings You Traffic To Your Forum / My Site That Brings Me 1000+ Traffic A Month Just Disappeared. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: . by spikesC(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2012
sit down alone, buy a can coke, off your mobile network only internet access( to google)... Get a pen and paper and write down any topic that crosses your mind, even if its about immorality, Inspiration can come from any means. After getting like 50 topics....arrange them in niches...that is your categories..choose few that relate to each other and write indept inspiring articles on them. Thats ur blog.

For real web apps....sorry man, it comes from experience. Programming is about solving problems and the first step is knowing the problem. So u'll have to find that which is done, but not good, that u can provide a service/platform that offers it better. Example, the idea of developing www.infinitbin.com came when i got tired of the other freelancing websites cos of there ridiculous terms,payment methods and racism. Yes, racism. So i had to develope my own platform for other ditched freelancers like me with the stupid intention of paying the world...lol,well its working. Unique visitors are growing,more page views,less bounce rates and more hope. Just needs investors. Good luck with yours

1 Like

Re: . by chrishenzo: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2012
If Google has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Yahoo is already existing

If Facebook has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Hi5 and Myspace are already existing

If Apple has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Microsoft is already existing

If Ebay has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Amazon is already existing

If UPS Shipping has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because DHL is already existing

If Moneygram has the same mindset like you, it won't be operating because Western Union is already existing

And the list goes on.........................

My brother the earlier you accept that there is no business without competition the better for you.

Regarding the case of Nairaland, Linda, etc, Nigeria has a population of more than 170million people and Nairaland's registered users are 886951(as of now and don't forget that most people have more than 1 accounts). Compare that to Nigeria population and you will get my meaning. The same applies to Linda. Not everyone knows this sites you mentioned. Your job is to win those people.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2012
chrishenzo: If Google has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Yahoo is already existing

If Facebook has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Hi5 and Myspace are already existing

If Apple has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Microsoft is already existing

If Ebay has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because Amazon is already existing

If UPS Shipping has the same mindset like you, it won't be existing because DHL is already existing

If Moneygram has the same mindset like you, it won't be operating because Western Union is already existing

And the list goes on.........................

My brother the earlier you accept that there is no business without competition the better for you.

Regarding the case of Nairaland, Linda, etc, Nigeria has a population of more than 170million people and Nairaland's registered users are 886951(as of now and don't forget that most people have more than 1 accounts). Compare that to Nigeria population and you will get my meaning. The same applies to Linda. Not everyone knows this sites you mentioned. Your job is to win those people.

Yes, mindset is another thing, and i understand what you are driving @.

but now because of COMPETITOR i should now copy and paste to my website?

All the company you talk about has a way of how they operate.

i remember Google email then, you can not be a member unless you are invited and but did not copy and paste content. and if you look very well both company are not doing the same thing.

even Ebay and Amazon, people go there to sell there product.

Apple and microsoft does the same thing in a different way.

you talk about Facebook and hi5 and myspace. if you are a social net work guy you will want to open account with every social network site.

we all know Nigeria population that is more than 170 million people. out of this 170million people how many are online? i do not believe all this Stat.

If i create a forum now and in my forum, you will find the same topics of nairaland on it so what is the different?

and on linda ikeji, i rarely see copy and paste content there.

my point here is creating a good website with good content and unique feature.

IF YOU CAN REMEMBER LEGWORK THEN, MEN IT WAS THE BOMB

(1) (Reply)

Joomla School Management Component / Adult Directory.adult Backlinks. / BLOGGER Users : How Do You Add Pictures To Your Post On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.