Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,344 members, 7,867,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27720 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by tmoney2008(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2013
Well done my brother you are doing a nice job, keep it up.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Bravejoe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
You're doing a nice job bro. Keep it up. But you are not consistent.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Bravejoe(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Keep it coming brother. How do i reach you? And by the way, how would you like to manage a portfolio of $10,000 on behave of our company? From what i saw at your blog I suppose you manage accounts. I'm already discussing with my partner. One love bro.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Bravejoe
Bravejoe: Keep it coming brother. How do i reach you? And by the way, how would you like to manage a portfolio of $10,000 on behave of our company? From what i saw at your blog I suppose you manage accounts. I'm already discussing with my partner. One love bro.

Kindly fill in the contact form at the blog website,,, and you will get a further responds.

One love brother
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bravejoe: Keep it coming brother. How do i reach you? And by the way, how would you like to manage a portfolio of $10,000 on behave of our company? From what i saw at your blog I suppose you manage accounts. I'm already discussing with my partner. One love bro.

Brave Joe, if you have ears please listen. Felix200 (Felix Unufe Rogers) is nothing but a scam artist. If you have contacted him, am sure he has promised you 100-200% returns per month. He only has basic knowledge of forex at most and that basic knowledge is what he uses to scam people. His forex signals is a hoax as well.Hope you get this massage before you give him your hard earned cash. Felix is currently a man on the run.

Felix your party is over. when i get you, you will vomit every penny you have taken from your victims.

BRAVEJOE, DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY A DIME!

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Bravejoe(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2013
@croce, i appreciate. But i don't see how your problem with him should affect others. I guess you need to sort out whatever it is, with him than paint him black here. Thanks all the same. @Felix, will soon fill the contact form, maybe, before the day runs out. I've been very busy. Just keep it coming, i love what you are doing.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by kessientus(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr Felix, pls do everyone a favour and stop this charade. How many more accounts will u blow before u become satisfied?

If u look at this username very well, I'm sure you'll know who this is. This is the man who trusted you enough to give u a second chance after u blew my account, only for u to blow it a second time and not honour your word.

You need to be sure of what u're doing before u start promising heaven and earth to people if they let u manage their accounts, like u did with me and in the end blew my account and vanished into thin air, changing your phone no and not replying mails.

God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2013
kessientus: Mr Felix, pls do everyone a favour and stop this charade. How many more accounts will u blow before u become satisfied?

If u look at this username very well, I'm sure you'll know who this is. This is the man who trusted you enough to give u a second chance after u blew my account, only for u to blow it a second time and not honour your word.

You need to be sure of what u're doing before u start promising heaven and earth to people if they let u manage their accounts, like u did with me and in the end blew my account and vanished into thin air, changing your phone no and not replying mails.

God is watching you.

For me what Felix is doing is scamming people and not just blowing accounts. He only does it in a more subtle way than the ordinary scam artist. In my case, i made the mistake of allowing him access to make withdrawals. He was withdrawing money from my account and blew the account at the end of the day.

Kessientus, do you know his current location? Someone has to take this guy down before the ruins another account.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Please can someone post the link to the thread on ''List of known scammers on nairaland''
Felix Unufe Rogers alias Felix200 needs to be on that list.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by croce(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Please someone should give me the link to this thread ''List of known scammers on Nairaland'' I need to get Felix200 on that list.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Manutd19: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2013
croce:

Brave Joe, if you have ears please listen. Felix200 (Felix Unufe Rogers) is nothing but a scam artist. If you have contacted him, am sure he has promised you 100-200% returns per month. He only has basic knowledge of forex at most and that basic knowledge is what he uses to scam people. His forex signals is a hoax as well.Hope you get this massage before you give him your hard earned cash. Felix is currently a man on the run.

Felix your party is over. when i get you, you will vomit every penny you have taken from your victims.

BRAVEJOE, DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY A DIME!

i just hope no one fall for this.......listen to what this guy is saying. I was a victim as well, wish i saw post like this warning me to keep off. He's a bad money manager, high risk on a trade and only cares about himself which is why he always demands for daily profit share. Run to the next bus stop

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Manutd19: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
kessientus: Mr Felix, pls do everyone a favour and stop this charade. How many more accounts will u blow before u become satisfied?

God is watching you.

never knew he's gotten to many people as well. Why on earth is he still doing this? Hope no more victim from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by achicares(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Beware of this guy. Kessientus, croce, manutd19, cud u pls. Send a blank emai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fear Over MPC Outcome Fuels Naira Appreciation / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.