Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Help!paypal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Help!paypal (1358 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria / Buy/exchange/sell Libertyreserve,alertpay,paypal Pecunix,graphcard With Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!paypal by bendazum: 9:00am On Apr 27, 2012
I need to open a paypal account but I am unsure if they have started accepting Nigerians.Another aspect is how to convert my paypal to cash,Naira.Do we have official paypal exchangers in Nigeria?Any information regarding paypal and how it works would be appreciated.Thanks
Re: Help!paypal by legalwealth(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: I need to open a paypal account but I am unsure if they have started accepting Nigerians.Another aspect is how to convert my paypal to cash,Naira.Do we have official paypal exchangers in Nigeria?Any information regarding paypal and how it works would be appreciated.Thanks

PayPal doesn't support Nigeria yet but you can run it successfully while in Nigeria and there are paypal exchangers in Nigeria but not legally from PayPal though.

If you are really serious about running PayPal from Nigeria successfully as I do,Check my signature to get my no and call me up for more infos or checkout my page LEGAL WEALTH CREATION via my signature below.Thanks......................................................
Re: Help!paypal by bendazum: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2012
Anybody using paypal?
Re: Help!paypal by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: Anybody using paypal?

I use paypal in Nigeria.
Check proof below:

Re: Help!paypal by legalwealth(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I use paypal in Nigeria.
Check proof below:

That was proof up there also as my previous proof was hidden and that my username banned then...Thanks..............
Re: Help!paypal by nwaogbo4(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2012
yes many people in 9ja
Re: Help!paypal by legalwealth(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2012
nwaogbo4: yes many people in 9ja is using paypal likewise me.
I can help you to open and guide u through how to hide ur ass.
And get a usa master card to fund it.
Call me : 07090940134 or 07030657848

Good one here and can you show us proof of your own paypal account as I know most people that do claim tohave this account and promise to help others without helping themselve first by getting one.

No offence though but I'm just trying to protect fellow nairalanders...............
Re: Help!paypal by darediamond(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2012
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Heard WHAT?
Heard that U Can With Peace of Mind Now keep making money into your PAYPAL Account & START WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIA WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYONE.
U might over look this & thus keep paying some vampires 50% of your PayPal hard earned Earnings to have your PayPal money withdrawned for you from over there down to Nigeria, Ghana & all other Nations rejected by Pay Pal.
Why don't you take a WISE decision by freeing yoursel from PayPal Money Withdrawal Nigthmare for life?
Re: Help!paypal by darediamond(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2012
Shun stone-age way of life in this INFO-AGE we are!
Discover HOW YOU CAN NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND START AND KEEP WITHDRAWING YOUR PAYPAL EARNINGS FOR LIFE WITHOUT HAVING TO SHARE YOUR EARNINGS WITH ANYONE AND EVEN GET A U.S.A. RELOADABLE DEBIT MASTERCARD WITH WHICH YOU'LL BE USING TO WITHRAW VIA NIGERIA ATMs.
WE DISCOVERED IT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT SUCCESSFULLY.
To Benefit Yourself,Turn Now To=)) http://abbeynism.com.ng/paypal-withdrawal-code/
Re: Help!paypal by mavinc4u(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

I use paypal in Nigeria.
Check proof below:

guy,you will be in soup later.you cancelled the name but did you cancel the transaction id or do you think paypal is not reading post that their names are mentioned? if you can delete it,i will suggest you do cos they will fish you out with that transaction id,is a unique number

(1) (Reply)

. / 4g Lte Signal Booster For Benin Telecoms -huawei E5372 E5573 / Nigerians in Diaspora - Worried That Your Kids Do Not Know Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.