Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gunners Are Too Proud! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunners Are Too Proud! (1155 Views)

Tattoo Map Shows British Olympic Gold Medallist Is A Proud Nigerian. Pic / Breaking News: Mikel Silvestre Joins Gunners / The Gunners' First Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners Are Too Proud! by yicob(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2007
there is one thing i noticed recently about gunners. they always showoff anywhere they are, blabbing and doing as if they are the best in the world.
(excerpt from a friend)

nyways, i wont blame us because we are the pride of london and nobody could be as proud as us because we make things happen.

UP GUNNERS[color=#990000][/color][size=20pt][/size]!!! tongue tongue tongue

Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
i am one!
proud gunner

arsenal since 1901 heheheheheheheheh
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by jejelolatu(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
i thot u were out to beef the GUNNERS.

gunner 4 life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by topeorekoy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
yeah. y wont we be proud of what we have. we have a young and quality side who r topping the league. i ooze gooner and i am so proud to be a gooner
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by duduspace(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
Sure,

cos we always have squads we can blab about and of course we've got a potent weapon
in the complete manager.

Always remember this, ARSENE KNOWS!!!
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2007
AM a true blue but i must admit this fact:
You can't hide your feelings when your team is flying
if you doubt this, ask J.M
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by McOmo(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2007
This looks more like a PM news publication ! what exactly r u driving @ Mr Yicob ? in ur own projection whats d expected climax to dis thread ?
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by yicob(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ mc omo. my projection to this thread is that we gunners should come together and be more proud of the club!!!

up gunners undecided
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by cooljoe(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2007
Well we're the best and we've got every right to hold our heads high, cause we don't only win we do it with glamour. I once read about the queen being a gunner, its like they say great minds think alike. GUNNER4LIFE.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by mukina2: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
" grin"

hahahahahha grin

Gunner 09 grin grin
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by brushparke(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2007
It is true but i think that for you to remain proud when your team has had no silverware in four seasons, it is really a virture and shows loyalty to ones club.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by cooljoe(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2007
Yeah, though the trophies matters, its not all about the medals, just like in Mathematics, its not just about the answer, but how you go about getting the answer, if its all about the trophies, I don't see the likes of Mourinho, Cappello being sacked, by mutual consent or whatever. I like Mr. Wenger, I like his young lads, I love Arsenal football club, with or without trophies, please continue playing the beautifull game the beautifull way.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by iniowei: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
Yeah, I think they blow thier trumpets my themselves once too often, but well what do you expect, they play what I call sexy footabll, almost edible.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by galatico(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Gunners are so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by HNIC(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
brushparke:

It is true but i think that for you to remain proud when your team has had no silverware in four seasons, it is really a virture and shows loyalty to ones club.

Four seasons
Please do some calculations, Its just two seasons without silverware!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by cooljoe(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
Who cares if its a decade, ARSENAL remains the best. Those lads send me to cloud nine whenever they play, past and present.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by spicie: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2007
He he he he he mind u, he who get no de fear fight.
Gunners till last drop
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by MIKEPUOL: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2007
gunner are proud nothig the season is till young so less wait till the mid of the seaso
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by anobscase(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
You cannot compare thr gunners fans with any other fan.Just allow chelsea to win a match and the whole streets wont contain Nigerians.
I`m a gunner for life
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by cooljoe(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
Please tell them.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by iniowei: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2007
Gunners, gunners, you guys really amaze me, please stop blowing your trumphets, the season just began, nobody argues the fact that you play good footbal, but please there are other clubs in the globe.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by ayusman16(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2007
There ar only two clubs. ARSENAL n d rest cool
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by lawyer(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2007
If you have got it, you must flaunt it. Silver ware or not, Arsenal mesmerizes everyone! smiley
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by folahann(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
Arsenal is a team that attracts a true lover of football and not someone who supports a team b'cos they win after all the Trophy does not give me a penny, but for the sake of enjoy beatiful and sensible football keep watching the Gunners.
Rejoice and again i say rejoice.
Re: Gunners Are Too Proud! by duchez(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
Yeah, GUNNERS for life. wave your hands if you're a gunner for life. Wow, i can see almost all hands raised. Thanx, its gunners for life. the pride of london.

(1) (Reply)

Which European Club Has The Best Set Of Fans In Nigeria? / Super Eagles Starting XI Against Mexico (international Friendly Match) / Christian Ronaldo Complains To Puyol About The Refreeing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.