Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (19971 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach / Barcelona's Tito Vilanova Suffers Tumor Relapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by rastamouse: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
Canisma:
you re wrong. He is going to recharge his battery.
His team plays the best football the world has ever known and he is going on a one year break to go and research on a new football pattern thereby inventing A NEW STYLE OF FOOTBALL.
This is what Greatness entails.

What is it that you just wrote? grin
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops: With Pep gone, hopefully barca players can stop diving. [size=14pt][/size]

Obviously you have fallen back into your old ways. I thought you repented from evil last year angry
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Koolking(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
Pep should take up an appointment with Everton FC (one of the most promising FCs in England) and let's see if Everton will lift the next season trophy. Pep has been overrated as the BEST coach. me thinks, he lives on the glory of one of the best team-players in the world
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by abiolag(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
D greatest Coach(6 trophies in his first year) has decided to take a break from d game.We (Barca family) wish u all d best.We shall miss u pep

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by chemberlin(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
It wasn't pep that got those trophies...but the players did...so let him go and manage enyimba for us to see his result if he is a good coach....
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good move
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Booty4me: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
k'nash:
13 trophies in 4 season. No be beanz
no b beanz jare, while some team for over 6years no trophy e.g Arsenal.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by tdunmoye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mourinho and Chelsea have forced Guardiola to discharge his batteries so he has to go and recharge.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
chemberlin: It wasn't pep that got those trophies...but the players did...so let him go and manage enyimba for us to see his result if he is a good coach....

Chicken brain, tell Mourinho to stop jumping on every 1st team club in every league he goes to, tell him to go to Enyimba too.. slow brain.

13 Trophies in 4 years, SHOW me any other coach that did it.

6 trophies in one season, na beans?

Rijkaad was there, didn't win up to 4, with even better players.. so abeg go chop sand.

2 Likes

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Theben(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Great move Guardiola. He'll sure one day be the greatest coach ever

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by henrychubayo: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
This guy is a sensable man. He knew very well that messi will soon fade away and most baca players are going down gradually. He knew that almost everyone has seen the tactics to win baca and that in the future, baca will struggle to survive cause chelsea has shown the world how to play baca. He knew that ppl are seeing the conspiracy in uefa on baca against others clubs. Finally, he knew that baca will sack him once messi fade away just like he made it in his comment. For me, its a good decision and i pity the guy for replacement. Chelsea contributed in this decision.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Guardiola tank u 4 resigning at barca... PLZ CUM 2 CHELSEA ND TEACH US REAL FOOTBALL (i'm on my kneez) biko nu,,
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
What is messi waiting for ?
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
chemberlin: It wasn't pep that got those trophies...but the players did...so let him go and manage enyimba for us to see his result if he is a good coach....

Why don't you ask him to come and manage your household as well. Mumu. angry
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by obihi: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Kudos to u pep.as for chelsea fans ur victory over barca wil turn sour on 19th and u guy shld knw d implication of reaching final without trophy and nt coming back next season to ucl.UP BARCA UP GUADIOLA
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
obihi: Kudos to u pep.as for chelsea fans ur victory over barca wil turn sour on 19th and u guy shld knw d implication of reaching final without trophy and nt coming back next season to ucl.UP BARCA UP GUADIOLA

whatever but it shall remain on record that chelsea sacked almighty Guardiola ! tongue
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by stebell(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
gegee: gardiola with barca gave us th best footbal in recent times.loved watching gardiolas team play it was poetry in motion.thanks for the good times mr gardiola
. My guy i completely agree wit yu. Football=poetry=arts. dat's why football is an art. de best tin dat has happened to football is barca wit Pep at de helms of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by 3kay945(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
in one way or the other chelsea has a hand in this.. the dude had a good record though!
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Dsdada: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Great move. Just wish leaders in Africa and in Nigeria can exhibit such sincerity as Pep did, instead of crying foul play as they are doing in Charles Taylor's ICC case.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by doctokwus: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
opabukun: Pep,d end of an era by Chelsea! We showed d world how to beat Barca, quickly picked by Madrid & sure oda clubs to follow. But b4 it turn to disgrace (lyk ManUtd), a good orator leaves d stage.... I'm in love wt a man of principle lyk Pep. Won't be surp rice if he landed himself @d Bridge (tinking aloud dough)
Wishful thinking,bridge ko,canoe ni!
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by oluoma1: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
''Kai'' he don't dey run, where are you running to. U dey ask me where i run dey go, abi u neva hear, there is fire on the mountain..run run run.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by daddychyke(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
This is the best thing that have ever happened to football.Barca had it all and guadiola stood his ground to leave not withstanding the outcome of events.
Happy exist for now as you leave to improve on your past achievements. cry
AjanleKoko:

Obviously you have fallen back into your old ways. I thought you repented from evil last year angry
e
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by lanrock(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
KUDOS PEP 4 THAT DECISION. 13 TROPHIES IN 4 SEASONS NO BE KEREMI. I BEG REGHARGE UR BATTERY AND WHEN ITS FULL COME BACK TO BATTLE FIELD. THE BARCA DOORS ARE OPEN 4 U ALWAYS.[b][/b]
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
AjanleKoko:

What are you on about? Seems you have me mixed up with some other person. As it appears you are a barca fan sorry if i hurt your feelings by my post. However truth be said, Pep cannot handle defeat. Now that Chelsea and Real have unlocked the key to breaking the so called best team in the world, Pep knows that the only way for Barca is downhill from here on, so he quickly fell on his sword.

Come next season, Barca would be lucky to qualify for champions league in la liga or to get to the knock out stages in the UCL.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Kx: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Am a Madrid fan but Pep's exit to me is the best thing to have happened to his career.
what more is there to achieve in Barca? He has proved all there is to prove.
Respect to Pep and goodluck in your future endeavors.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Mcleo007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Indeed. The blues are something else.

It has nuffin to with 'the blues'. We know this moment was going to come sooner or later. So, look for something intelligent to say.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Muttex(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
O ga ooo Chelsea don sack this guy patapata........
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
And what a coincidence the moment came after being knocked out by the blues, in their own backyard, with 10 men, playing against 11 bacra players + referee + noisy crowd and with 2 goals down.

Pep clearly takes defeat badly; and thats the definition of a coward.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Mcleo007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
crusifis: afraid of not winning a tile in the next 3 years, knowing fully well that jose is gonna win them all, so, he had to run away on time

U just betrayed Ur intelligence by this statement. Perhaps u typed this with a tongue in cheek.

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by unclenna(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mark my word the barca coach is coming to Chelsea
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Mcleo007(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012

You can as well tell me who won the odious trophies that Moanrihno has won in his career! Perhaps he was the central striker for all his teams. Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 12th January 2019 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 22nd September 2019 / Real Madrid Vs PSG: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.