Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Agip Recruitment Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agip Recruitment Form (3063 Views)

2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agip Recruitment Form by oyunoyun: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
do you know that one engineer George jumbo sent that agip scan paper to my friend and asked him to send his entire NYSC album, that guy sent all documents to prove that he did his nysc yet, mr eng. said he only needs the entire album., theif , he wants to start using the names and numbers there to invite them for employent they did not apply for or who knows he will go and use their pictures and name for ritual and money making. Dont send your nysc album to anyone of such even when you have one. nysc cert, call up letter, no, recommendation letter, should be enough to prove your eligibility

see the attached form

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / Deputy High Commission Of Canada Non-graduate Job (=N= 2.2M/Year + Benefits) / I Am Falling Into Depression As The Day Goes By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.