Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pls Is SINOPEC Sending Appointment Letters To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is SINOPEC Sending Appointment Letters To Successful Applicants (1026 Views)

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is SINOPEC Sending Appointment Letters To Successful Applicants by sewhenu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello Friends,
pls am so sorry for using this medium to make this enquiry but am really scared about falling a victim to some scam...i got an email showing me i have been given appointment by SINOPEC INTERNATIONAL, the letter contains alot of typos and after doing some search on some names on the letter,i smell fish....i just want to knw if anyone else got the same mail and why do we need a certificate from the dept of petroleum resources to secure the appointment.

thanks for your attention .
Re: Pls Is SINOPEC Sending Appointment Letters To Successful Applicants by lumideezle(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2012
Dude its a big scam just do a google searfch of sunopec scam and you wld see the niraland thread that exposed it. Its a big scam no company wld employ u without and interview. Be patient my bro God wld bless us all with great jobs

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vacancy In Anambra / A Limited Opportunity / NGO Volunteer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.