Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Looking For A 10 Tyre Truck To Lease For Hauling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A 10 Tyre Truck To Lease For Hauling (947 Views)

Urgent: 10 Tyre China Trucks Needed / Innoson To Begin Tyre Production In Nigeria / Do You Need Flatbed Truck To Carry Containers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A 10 Tyre Truck To Lease For Hauling by busaboy(m): 3:28am On Nov 10, 2007
Hello guys,

Is there anyone in the house that can give me useful information about how to get a good 10 tyre truck with a big bucket that i can use to haul materials to and from my site in calabar?

The truck must be sound and come with an experienced driver.

For more details, call me on 08060971570
Re: Looking For A 10 Tyre Truck To Lease For Hauling by haulagehandlers(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2012
Our company is into haulage and logistics truck management,we have contacts to companies that convey goods from Lagos to other parts of Nigeria,we are based in Apapa and would be glad to help you manage that box body truck or close body bus.
You can reach us via our email addy:haulagehandlers@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

The Past Is Unchangeable, But You Can Change Tomorrow / Please I Need A Supplier That Sells Us/uk Wears At Very Affordable Price / I Need A Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.